Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

"Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey (57053 Views)

I Never Wanted A Wife In Entertainment Industry – Banky W / Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by stephleena(f): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
sorry1:
angry
What's this one saying... You just made me sad
lol..sorry
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Godnifemi(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
I like your words and the way u finalized ur words n thoughts about me.
First let me make it known, if u see me u ve seen my parents because I'm a true resemblance n not a bastard. Just because everyone or u define mummy n mother doesn't mean it is right, life doesn't revolve around one person.
Ur meat my poison, n it has warrant harsh words, out of the whole ppl who made comments, I made comments, it was liked and shared bt u chose to attack me.
Well, U ve made a wrong pick, because as, for me n my family, what we bliv is dt anyone can be a wife but not every wife is a mother. If ur own mother is ur mummy, dts ur own ideology.
Oga, U dnt need to patronize me n make me take ur definition, I don't buy it. It's mother we know and not mummy, so if u put more emphasis on mummy than mother, dts ur cup of coffee.
Follygunners:

I see ur kind of person and won't get into any arguments. You're one of the many rigid fellows that only see what you want to see. You use Christianity as a disguise and veil to satisfying ur greed.

What if tomorrow morning, you're quietly called into a private room by both ur supposedly 'parents'. They now reveal to you that they're not ur biological parents and you're adopted by them at 6mths old. So do you stop referring to them as ur parents even though they're not ur biological parents?

You need to stop analyzing the bible wrongly for foolish justification. Ask the holy spirit for divine guidance.
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by stephleena(f): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
phoenix17:

am nt understanding
leave it that way.
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Follygunners: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Godnifemi:
I like your words and the way u finalized ur words n thoughts about me.
First let me make it known, if u see me u ve seen my parents because I'm a true resemblance n not a bastard. Just because everyone or u define mummy n mother doesn't mean it is right, life doesn't revolve around one person.
Ur meat my poison, n it has warrant harsh words, out of the whole ppl who made comments, I made comments, it was liked and shared bt u chose to attack me.
Well, U ve made a wrong pick, because as, for me n my family, what we bliv is dt anyone can be a wife but not every wife is a mother. If ur own mother is ur mummy, dts ur own ideology.
Oga, U dnt need to patronize me n make me take ur definition, I don't buy it. It's mother we know and not mummy, so if u put more emphasis on mummy than mother, dts ur cup of coffee.

Mr. Like/Share seeker. I hear you. Keep basking in the ocean of ur ignorance. Good day!
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by stephleena(f): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Godnifemi:

Anyone can be a wife but not everyone can be a mother
ur kettle of tea. .
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by royalmakky(f): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
if she feels her life is a lot better like that, kudos. Enjoy your life.
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by dasparrow: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
blackbeau1:
as in ehn. If you are not careful and emotionally stable, they'd pressure you into doing something you have no business attempting

Exactly. This is why I am glad I don't live in Nigeria and keep Nigerians far away from me. I will never allow myself to be pressured into anything that will cause me unhappiness or stress like marriage for instance.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Godnifemi(m): 12:12am On Mar 12, 2018
iis it ur ignorance? Why using emzor for another man headache?
Follygunners:

Mr. Like/Share seeker. I hear you. Keep basking in the ocean of ur ignorance. Good day!
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Godnifemi(m): 12:14am On Mar 12, 2018
I'm gladly enjoying the tea, especially when warm
stephleena:

ur kettle of tea.
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by stephleena(f): 7:06am On Mar 12, 2018
linearity:

You clearly don’t understand the English Language... ‘Could’ is the same as ‘Can’ and as such your construction does not make sense.

I understand your intents, but ‘Could’ is the past tense of ‘Can’...and have the same meanings, except for their time variations.
OK,ogar teacher as long as u decode the message, cool,can move on now?
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by obi123: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
why dont we like sincere people, she has come out to say she doesnt want kids and thats a problem, ok if she has kids and doesnt have the capacity to love them as society expects , its also a problem.

She knows herself and she has made a perfectly adult decision and people still have a problem with it, what dont people have a problem with?
Re: "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey by Spindletop: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Who will care for you in your very old age? I pity you embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 / Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.