Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos (55167 Views)

Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding / Aregbesola & Akeredolu At Fatima Ganduje & Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Bimpe29: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
This is amazingly unbecoming of a Northern.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Odani: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Just be happy for them

Did he tell u dat he's sad? He was only being humorous
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin

Zombie jihadist

I am a Christian. White wedding is not Christian wedding. Christians only adopted it after it was copied from Britain.

it is was just a style developed by queen of England. The fact that Christians adopted it and merge it to church wedding does not means it was a religious style from the begining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by thorpido(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
life2017:

I am a Christian. White wedding is not Christian wedding. Christians only adopted it after it was copied from Britain.

it is was just a style developed by queen of England. The fact that Christians adopted it and merge it to church wedding does not means it was a religious style from the begining.
The Queen of England was what? A Christian,a pagan or an atheist?
I hope you know the Queen is the head of the Church of England and the Church of England and the British throne are woven together.

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sapphire94:
Muslims doing white wedding in a church. I'm still confused.

They are not in a church

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by AfonjaConehead: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
python1:
Good one there. Grunt go plenty today grin grin

for ur gida grin
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Harfisco(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
when and where is the blue and red wedding gona take place

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by python1: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
AfonjaConehead:

for ur gida grin
No, for inside mud.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by begwong: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
adecz:
undecided
"White wedding"
Are these people not Muslims??
The money spent on this wedding can Help Gov Ortom pay one month's salary out of the 12 months he is owing his miserable workers. undecided
Are we in the same country??
Elite Muslims

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by BabaRamota1980: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
life2017:
white wedding of an Islamic marriage.

Cool and colourful.

Note: White wedding with white gown is not a Christian marriage . it is the cultural wedding of Europeans.

So are these couple Europeans?
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by deji17: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Just be happy for them

How do you expect the guy to be happy, when those who are expected to use Public funds for the masses are flaunting the wealth in his face?

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by deji17: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
begwong:

Elite Muslims

The Book Haram, are blowing themselves up in the name of the same religion...
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by BabaRamota1980: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
life2017:

Even if it failed a religious test, it still won't pass a cultural one.

Africans should do traditional wedding with cultural accents rooted in Africa.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by fimi: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nonsense..... awon oloshi
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by W3xy1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
The bridegroom mom is a Christian. Maybe that is the reason why
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by sapphire21(f): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
life2017:

Cool and colourful.

Note: White wedding with white gown is not a Christian marriage . it is the cultural wedding of Europeans.

[color=#990000][/color]

Hmmn. End time Christians
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by begwong: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
Why is she not in HIJAB? Truly the laws are for the masses and almajiris.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by ruffDiamond: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
once again, this is further proof that religion is a tool of mental enslavement...to control the largely poor masses ...capische?

thatsall cool enjoy your bondage

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by thunderbabs: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Unionised:
Olowo nsore olowo...

I'm looking for a Governor's daughter ooo.

My dad is a Governor too, ......... in our compound.

Lol.... I like dt. Just get another Landlord pikin mk wedding start one time
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by coalcoal1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Use all the states resources on one month wedding and next month be crying that you can't pay salaries

the Governor has paid January salaries o. he's only owing February salaries for now
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Ibibioesan(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
it's good to have money
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by sapphire21(f): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

So are these couple Europeans?

grin
Help me ask dat one o
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by tochez24(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Unionised:
Olowo nsore olowo...

I'm looking for a Governor's daughter ooo.

My dad is a Governor too, ......... in our compound.

look for a bride in another governor's compound,d one besides ur father's compound���������������
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by coalcoal1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
meanwhile, the topic is misleading. it's a wedding reception not white wedding
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by DoTheNeedful: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
life2017:

Cool and colourful.

From Wikipedia

A white wedding is a traditional formal or semi-formal wedding originating in Britain.

The term originates from the white colour of the wedding dress, which first became popular with Victorian era elites after Queen Victoria wore a white lace dress at her wedding. However, the term now also encapsulates the entire Western wedding routine, especially in the Christian religious tradition, which generally includes a ceremony during which the marriage begins, followed by a reception.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_wedding

Is that the reason why she doesn't have her hair well covered and she is also revealing her body shape? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by mvem(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
life2017:

Cool and colourful.

....all religions are influenced by tradition and culture of origin...christainity was affected by the jewish culture because it was where it originated from and later by european culture that adopted it first and spread it....islam was greatly affected by the arabic culture too and others
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Being trendy has nothing to do with a way of worship!
Chai,you no go school?!
Use this your head for what it is meant for now.
Mrchippychappy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_wedding

A muslim having a white wedding, while others are busy knacking their head for ground until they develop mental retardation as a result of the Concussion they have suffered due to all that head slamming on the ground and then end up blowing themselves up.
This is interesting!

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by naijasucks: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
laidelaitan:
First photos From Oyo And Kano State Governors Children's Wedding

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/03/10/first-photos-from-oyo-and-kano-state-governors-childrens-wedding/

So she is not even a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Xdodo212: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
I think say Muslims no dey do white wedding, pardon my ignorance oo
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by denjjy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
I need a Governor's daughter to marry please, my dad is a powerful Governor in the street. If you are interested lemme know
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Xdodo212: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Bimpe29:
This is amazingly unbecoming of a Northern.
Walahi, its amazing
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
hanity:
Being trendy has nothing to do with a way of worship!
Chai,you no go school?!
Use this your head for what it is meant for now.

Oh so na trend dem dey do now? trend dat is haram in the religion they claim to practice, abi? E be like sey na kerosene lantern abi na candle dem dey take teach una for dat una evening almajiri school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos / How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide / June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.