Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos (55165 Views)

Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding / Aregbesola & Akeredolu At Fatima Ganduje & Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by BafanaBafana: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
guiddoti:
Do you mean likewise what king of Saudi does cannot be categorized as Islam? what you people dont understand is white marriage as being Christian culture of the Brits. I expect these guys copied Islam marriage of the Arabians. At least, their cultural marriage is specific to their norms and value. We should stop painting what is not.

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by tete7000(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
life2017:
white wedding of an Islamic marriage.

Cool and colourful.

Note: White wedding with white gown is not a Christian marriage . it is the cultural wedding of Europeans.

I am a Christian. White wedding is not Christian wedding. Christians only adopted it after it was copied from Britain.

it is was just a style developed by queen of England. The fact that Christians adopted it and merge it to church wedding does not mean it was a religious style from the begining.

What are we to do with all this epistle? Ok o, now I know.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Solorrman(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_wedding

A muslim having a white wedding, while others are busy knacking their head for ground until they develop mental retardation as a result of the Concussion they have suffered due to all that head slamming on the ground and then end up blowing themselves up.
This is interesting!
Head slamming was started by jesus christ and may be u are illitrate abt ur dance and singing religion that u dnt know bible all u know is making sex appointment in the church. Jesus christ in the projector film christians depicted shows him slamming his head on the ground under a smooth rock while his descipples waits for him some steps away,he was wearing a while tiny veil around his head but not tied. He slammed his head praying to true God that u shall never know, it was then and there that God spoke to him that he would soon be persecuted by the romans or whatever u shows. Its also a better move and it also resembles prayers compared to dance and abracadabra where u will see pastor yelling oooh jehova ddrrrrr mmim rooo dooo fimi dopma tiiii bkos he had nothing to say all his xpirience was exhausted Ur women wears mini skirt to dance for god while bible said women should keep quet. Jesus christ was also the first god in history that had anus and penix u know head slamming was brought by prophet which was a human but its rediculous for a god to have bloody anus and also uses it bkos it was not a decoration,so a god having anus and penix is a laughing stock than head slamming u better deal with ur complex religion and solve it with ur reverenday ask them thrice is it right for a living majestic god to have anus like ours ? A god in toilet is very annoying for Godsake u are totally in no possition to even mock or redicule idol or dog worshippers for that matter. Our islamic God do not even eat anything talkless of a toilet visit,some monkeys and pigs on nairaland are cursing islam as a religion of piss,thats very unfortunate bkos christianity is exactly the religion of piss and even excreta bkos ur god jesus christ do excreta in the toilet and nobody in this world can dare argue that he never shiits. God need to be pure and perfect, with all this dancing alcoholic prostitution and mini skirt things u think u are going for paradise do u think God is okorocha or yakubu gowon that with only dance and singing u shalk get the ticket to heaven ? Next time u wanna insult islam u need to solve this catacata before anything. Lastly i know u are one heck of a bastaard u will reply me in rage,u are wasting ur energy bkos i never read replies from any one on nairaland all i see is accumulation of numbers day by day atimes fifteen replies a day but i do not open it. My name is illitrate from north,i mean bloody illitrate

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by shallysgirl: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
White Islamic wedding or what? Aren't they muslims again?
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by shallysgirl: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Solorrman:
Head slamming was started by jesus christ and may be u are illitrate abt ur dance and singing religion that u dnt know bible all u know is making sex appointment in the church. Jesus christ in the projector film christians depicted shows him slamming his head on the ground under a smooth rock while his descipples waits for him some steps away,he was wearing a while tiny veil around his head but not tied. He slammed his head praying to true God that u shall never know, it was then and there that God spoke to him that he would soon be persecuted by the romans or whatever u shows. Its also a better move and it also resembles prayers compared to dance and abracadabra where u will see pastor yelling oooh jehova ddrrrrr mmim rooo dooo fimi dopma tiiii bkos he had nothing to say all his xpirience was exhausted Ur women wears mini skirt to dance for god while bible said women should keep quet. Jesus christ was also the first god in history that had anus and penix u know head slamming was brought by prophet which was a human but its rediculous for a god to have bloody anus and also uses it bkos it was not a decoration,so a god having anus and penix is a laughing stock than head slamming u better deal with ur complex religion and solve it with ur reverenday ask them thrice is it right for a living majestic god to have anus like ours ? A god in toilet is very annoying for Godsake u are totally in no possition to even mock or redicule idol or dog worshippers for that matter. Our islamic God do not even eat anything talkless of a toilet visit,some monkeys and pigs on nairaland are cursing islam as a religion of piss,thats very unfortunate bkos christianity is exactly the religion of piss and even excreta bkos ur god jesus christ do excreta in the toilet and nobody in this world can dare argue that he never shiits. God need to be pure and perfect, with all this dancing alcoholic prostitution and mini skirt things u think u are going for paradise do u think God is okorocha or yakubu gowon that with only dance and singing u shalk get the ticket to heaven ? Next time u wanna insult islam u need to solve this catacata before anything. Lastly i know u are one heck of a bastaard u will reply me in rage,u are wasting ur energy bkos i never read replies from any one on nairaland all i see is accumulation of numbers day by day atimes fifteen replies a day but i do not open it. My name is illitrate from north,i mean bloody illitrate
Is this a joke. ?Anyways, whatever.
My question is, why do you bomb your fellow man?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by iceadonis(f): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=life2017 post=65725685]white wedding of an Islamic marriage.

Cool and colourful.

Note: White wedding with white gown is not a Christian marriage . it is the cultural wedding of Europeans.

I am a Christian. White wedding is not Christian wedding. Christians only adopted it after it was copied from Britain.

it is was just a style developed by queen of England. The fact that Christians adopted it and merge it to church wedding does not mean it was a religious style from the begining.[/quote
]
We know that right... Buh the bone of contention here is that Muslims like running away from anything that has to do with Christian..... Meanwhile.. Nobody says they should run.... Even the new year we celebrate together b4 is naw being shunned by them.... Well... Well.. Well
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by able20(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Opinionated:
Which one is white wedding again? Are they not Muslims?

I hope the couple will learn from this http://www.opinions.ng/can-get-hiv-aids-sex-dolls/
Muslims dey chop and clean mouth always. Na haram dem they call everything, but like to enjoy everything.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by kanosalami: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
life2017:

Cool and colourful.

it is was just a style developed by queen of England. The fact that Christians adopted it and merge it to church wedding does not mean it was a religious style from the begining.
you beta xplain that to ur fellow Muslims. You have also forgotten that anything from the west is HARAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by guiddoti: 1:08am On Mar 11, 2018
BafanaBafana:

You have only succeeded showing me definition of traditional marriage, I am particular of knowing Saudi Arabian way of white marriage. You cant tell me Arabians dressed like these in their marriage. European white marriage is deeply rooted to Christian practice, which has found its root in their way of life.

Do Islam adopt use of flower?
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by guiddoti: 1:39am On Mar 11, 2018
life2017:

Cool and colourful.

From Wikipedia

A white wedding is a traditional formal or semi-formal wedding originating in Britain.

The term originates from the white colour of the wedding dress, which first became popular with Victorian era elites after Queen Victoria wore a white lace dress at her wedding. However, the term now also encapsulates the entire Western wedding routine, especially in the Christian religious tradition, which generally includes a ceremony during which the marriage begins, followed by a reception.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_wedding

Do you want to tell Arabia marriage is not deeply rooted to their culture, which has norms n value to Islam? I had thought Islam culture originated from Saudi Arabia.

Does it mean their marriage can't take shape of Arabian's culture or Kano's culture.?
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by bigfish3k: 4:20am On Mar 11, 2018
life2017:

Cool and colourful.

are Europeans not Christians? so what are u saying
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by bigfish3k: 4:31am On Mar 11, 2018
Solorrman:

cant reply ur foolish points. whatever u believe continue with it until ur destruction, don't listen or read others opinions, mumu. u think that if there is no counter opinion that the world will grow. am happy even with the way u write, u know u are a bloody illiterate. arrogant illiterate. the highest illiterate on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by uniqUN(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Before i finally un-follow this thread, i just want you guys that are battering and scattering yourselves about this wedding that if they ( the couple) have to do the whole wedding again, it will be on a double dose i.e the guy go grab the two boobs together while they french-kiss and do an all-white (literaly) wedding and infact, walk down the isle of a church with all shades of flowers and nothing go affect both family's heartbeat rate. Shove the truth up your **ses already that the elites rub religion and injustice in the faces of the readily gullible. The the stench of the hypocrisy is overwhelming. I reside in Kano and trust me, i reckon the Hisbah office would have paid homage to the gov and blessed the union if not you go hear say oga ganduje don dissolve him own 44 LG commissioners for wetin dem no get hand inside. One ex gov spewing trash as if him pikin no dey do worse so tey he had to bundle d guy on exile to dubai b4 he tarnishes his political career. Abeg no provoke me pass dis one.. Just prepare for your own or children's wedding and be as orthodox or unorthodox as you wish with it. If you knw say u no be fati or ahmed (abi wetin be d dude name sef) brother, sister, father or mother, no talk here again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos / How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.