Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku (20464 Views)

Even If Allegations Against Onnoghen Are True, CCB, Was Wrong … – Atiku / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by ycat: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ok oo! Let's label them Asantes or Nzema then!

It's not your fault at all, Oponu agbalagba, when you rule over massive mumu, you will call black white.

They are fulani terrorists, or you can call them the nomadic bokoharam
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by guru03(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
With this statement Atiku has disqualified himself from the polls and won't be having my vote....We don't want a leader who can't address a problem for what it is but would rather try to play on words.... every Fulani attack is carried out with the explicit approval of Miyetti Allah which always follows any agenda that the majority of Fulanis want ....Fulanis have used terror and vengeance as the pivot for their expansion for years and they all support it so for Atiku who I thought should know better to now start using clever words to shield a collection of criminals shows he doesn't have the fairness and equity required to be a leader of a secular state like Nigeria ...Nigeria cannot afford another ethini Jingoist in power

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by donnie(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
I hope this man has finally shelved his presidential ambition. His speeches are becoming worse by the day.

I once supported him for his restructuring stand. Now even that one get k-leg. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
saarumann:
Are you talking base on Underage Voting or base of Census figures Which Census States that Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria

You are saying things you can't prove. Don't join people in saying things that you cannot back up with facts. There is underage voting in both north and south. Even in my own local government in Ondo state, Underage people voted in the last election. The same accusation was made regarding Bayelsa. I saw children on the queue right in the former president's ward. And I am sure it happened in many other places. In this country, all kinds of election malpractice happen especially in remote areas.

The north was more than the south in the last census and other census before it. I find it hard to believe anybody does not know that. People question the results but I do not rely on opinions. I would rather take hard facts than someone's personal opinion.

What is muslim and Christian? We are talking north and south and you are talking religion. Abi you have forgotten your own words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Kyase(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Kyase Kyase Kyase.

Come and read what am reading on this thread, remember our earlier discussion that all this are political motivated killings to seek empathy.

With time the truth shall come out.
cheesy grin cheesy grin
My brother Im seeing it oooo, I now know all this killings are political motivated.
In fact I have my suspension.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by saintchibu(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Adebowale89(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
I've said it before that Hausa most esp Fulani elites, educated, non educated thinking has no different. they reason and think the same way and all their comment about incident is either religion related speech, politically related speech or hijacking what doesn't belong to them

atiku is a joke if PDP gives him PDP presidential ticket, he doesn't have a stable character and he play politics a lots that made him turned to a fool

sometimes he will wore Versace to farm, wear agbada to eat with pupils, dance with disable, I can say it that this man can wash your toilet when it comes to political desperation. he's a Fulani man and it would be senseless to vote buhari out and elect another Fulani man. I'll rather not vote if Fulani men are the only strong candidate we have in 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Kyase:
cheesy grin cheesy grin
My brother Im seeing it oooo, I now know all this killings are political motivated.
In fact I have my suspension.

It is unfortunate that human lives are being substituted for material gains, but it is more unfortunate that it is being politicised and the media is just showing the sensational side of it for more materialism.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by peterphd(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
With this statement Atiku has disqualified himself from the polls and won't be having my vote....We don't want a leader who can't address a problem for what it is but would rather try to play on words.... every Fulani attack is carried out with the explicit approval of Miyetti Allah which always follows any agenda that the majority of Fulanis want ....Fulanis have used terror and vengeance as the pivot for their expansion for years and they all support it so for Atiku who I thought should know better to now start using clever words to shield a collection of criminals shows he doesn't have the fairness and equity required to be a leader of a secular state like Nigeria ...Nigeria cannot afford another ethini Jingoist in power

Posts like this reminds me of when trump was vilified for calling a spade a spade while Hillary was the darling of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by python1: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
LZAA:

omenka returns grin grin
kings09:

Part of buhari's achievements. Dont forget madridguy n omenkalives
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari has done it once more

Python1... Sarrki... Usba... Yarimo.. Yyeske
Modelmike etc

Come on board and make merry as usual sad sad
Obviously, the only way comments from these little things make some semblance of meaning is when they tag some popular usernames on nairaland, otherwise, they can't say anything independently. Just look at them buzzing all over my mention tagging me up and down grin grin.

Now that all of you are falling over yourselves struggling for my attention, how will this attention now improve your lives? Some are even suggesting that more usernames should be included, I can see that the tagging of usernames everywhere is what you call fight, not as if they have any opinions of their own. Someone will just open a thread, tag me on the thread, he is fully convinced that he is fighting me, lol. grin Just look at them, these are very few of the mentions I got from them in the last 4 hrs grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by maasoap(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
With this statement Atiku has disqualified himself from the polls and won't be having my vote....We don't want a leader who can't address a problem for what it is but would rather try to play on words.... every Fulani attack is carried out with the explicit approval of Miyetti Allah which always follows any agenda that the majority of Fulanis want .... Fulanis have used terror and vengeance as the pivot for their expansion for years and they all support it so for Atiku who I thought should know better to now start using clever words to shield a collection of criminals shows he doesn't have the fairness and equity required to be a leader of a secular state like Nigeria ...Nigeria cannot afford another ethini Jingoist in power
I'm just curious about the bolded part. Terror and vengeance? For their expansion? Lol. Expanding to where? May be to the oil fields in the Niger Delta region.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Kyase(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

It is unfortunate that human lives are being substituted for material gains, but it is more unfortunate that it is being politicised and the media is just showing the sensational side of it for more materialism.
after the 2019 election, we'll hear alot of things.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by sanerugwei: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

If south vote for a southern candidate and the north vote for their own, who would win?
They are more than you are. Don't let emotions becloud your reasoning.

This is one of the great misconceptions and defeatist mentality that has kept the south politically crippled for ages.

Let's break it down:

Which credible census has been conducted in this country to determine that the real North is more than the South.
Note the words real north. Middle Belt is not North. And where else in the world do you have regions in the desert and arid vegetation claiming higher population if not in the fraud put together by Lugard.

Why is Niger and Chad republics NOT claiming hundreds of millions since some claim due to religion the population in Northern Nigeria is higher.

Now here are conclusion of the matter:
The assertion that North is bigger than South is baseless and at best fraudulent.
The assertion about near equal distribution between the two major relations ,another fraud. But if you know then you know. This is the reason why minority populations mainly christian populations up North are systemically being decimated, from Nasarawa, Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Adamawa, Kaduna,Bauchi, you name it...no coincidence at all.

(drops keyboard)

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by truthstands12: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
Very unfortunate of Atiku. These are people fronting for Nigeria presidency. We are stucked in this country. Only God's intervention will deliver this country from bigotry. Who will God use to deliver Nigeria in 2019? I feel like getting tired of this country but I will not. God, please arise and give us a true leader who will love everyone and put up polices that will alleviate poverty in the land and make life better for the people. I'm waiting for that leader in 2019 and if I see him, I'll surely vote him. Let's get our PVCs. We must all stand up in 2019 for a true leader if not, we are in for a serious issue.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
sanerugwei:

This is one of the great misconceptions and defeatist mentality that has kept the south politically crippled for ages.

Let's break it down:

Which credible census has been conducted in this country to determine that the real North is more than the South.
Note the words real north. Middle Belt is not North. And where else in the world do you have regions in the desert and arid vegetation claiming higher population if not in the fraud put together by Lugard.

Why is Niger and Chad republics claiming hundreds of millions since some claim due to religion the population in Northern Nigeria is higher.

The assertion that North is bigger than South is baseless and at best fraudulent.
The assertion about near equal distribution between the two major relations ,another fraud. But if you know then you know. This is the reason why minority populations mainly christian populations up North are systemically being decimated, from Nasarawa, Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Adamawa, Kaduna,Bauchi, you name it...no coincidence at all.

(drops keyboard)

You don't decide who is north and who is not.
The northern region is still the same as when the colonial masters created the region. And the south still comprises the same people.
Any other thing apart from that is your own wishful thinking.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by LZAA: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
python1:

Obviously, the only way comments from these things make some semblance of meaning is when they tag some popular usernames on nairaland, otherwise, they can't say anything independently. Just look at them buzzing all over my mention tagging me up and down grin grin.

Now that all of you are falling over yourselves struggling for my attention, how will this attention now improve your lives? Some are even suggesting that more usernames should be included, I can see that the tagging of usernames everywhere is what you call fight, not as if they have any opinions of their own. Just look at them, these are very few of the mentions I get from them in the last 4 hrs grin grin grin
how was nnewi? grin grin
cc imhotep
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by MrMystrO(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Kai! Nigerians are stupid sha! People are just generally dumb and they won't accept it. Look at the comments here, These are the same people arguing with me that atiku is detribalized and has the good of Nigerians at heart. They have absolutely NO IDEA about what the political game of Power is all about. Only this small statement una don dey panic.. Talk more of if the man eventually gets what he wants(which is practically impossible next year). When will my people have sense??

Well Ratello over to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by python1: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
LZAA:

how was nnewi? grin grin
cc imhotep
Let me go and wait for about 100 mentions from the four of you before I bundle all of you together again and respond with one line comment. grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
LZAA:

how was nnewi? grin grin
cc imhotep
So Python1 is now a refugee in Nnewi.
Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Rolings: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
saarumann:
So members of Miyyeti Allah, the umbrella body of the murderers killing people, who incidentally are desperately trying to cash in by using violence to get Benue (Through Inspector General of Police, a Fulani Man himself) remove Anti Open Grazing law are no longer fulanis

Nigerians should learn from buhari, the fulani champion - Never vote a Fulani man again!!! They are tribal bigots!!!!!!

This is one the Biggest reason why I will NEVER support a Northerner in 2019 Presidential election. They are all the same just like Buhari!

Southern Nigerians should cast all votes for Donald Duke.

Inspector General of police a fulani man?

Your stupidity no get part 2. You stereotype a tribe cos of the action of a few all in an effort to be politically correct.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by ZombieTAMER: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
python1:

Obviously, the only way comments from these little things make some semblance of meaning is when they tag some popular usernames on nairaland, otherwise, they can't say anything independently. Just look at them buzzing all over my mention tagging me up and down grin grin.

Now that all of you are falling over yourselves struggling for my attention, how will this attention now improve your lives? Some are even suggesting that more usernames should be included, I can see that the tagging of usernames everywhere is what you call fight, not as if they have any opinions of their own. Someone will just open a thread, tag me on the thread, he is fully convinced that he is fighting me, lol. grin Just look at them, these are very few of the mentions I got from them in the last 4 hrs grin grin grin

You can't dribble your Way out of this one
Continue chanting sai barber

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Ofodirinwa: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
osscarr:

My broad can anything b worse than buhari?

Yes Buhari has a fulani agenda and cant execute it because hes senile. atiku isn't senile
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by MrMystrO(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
truthstands12:
Very unfortunate of Atiku. These are people fronting for Nigeria presidency. We are stucked in this country. Only God's intervention will deliver this country from bigotry. Who will God use to deliver Nigeria in 2019? I feel like getting tired of this country but I will not. God, please arise and give us a true leader who will love everyone and put up polices that will alleviate poverty in the land and make life better for the people. I'm waiting for that leader in 2019 and if I see him, I'll surely vote him. Let's get our PVCs. We must all stand up in 2019 for a true leader if not, we are in for a serious issue.

Lol what a sad Truth. Unfortunately though, there is No miracle waiting to happen in 2019, absolutely none. We've been on a backward movement in the country since the creation of this country so why should we Suddenly expect things to change overnight? Lol 2019 is not going to be an exception my good brother. Our biggest mistake is believing that the leaders are our problems, No they are Not. The People are their own problem NOT the leaders. The leaders are just a representation of the people.. a corrupt society cannot produce incorrupt leaders, Never! Abi Goat fit born Lion?? I have always maintained and still continue to do so, That until we undertake a massive reorientation program in Nigeria that will change the mindset of the average Nigerian citizen from the default corrupt mentality to a patriotic one, We are going NOWHERE as a Country. Quote me anywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by saarumann: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

You are saying things you can't prove. Don't join people in saying things that you cannot back up with facts. There is underage voting in both north and south. Even in my own local government in Ondo state, Underage people voted in the last election. The same accusation was made regarding Bayelsa. I saw children on the queue right in the former president's ward. And I am sure it happened in many other places. In this country, all kinds of election malpractice happen especially in remote areas.

The north was more than the south in the last census and other census before it. I find it hard to believe anybody does not know that. People question the results but I do not rely on opinions. I would rather take hard facts than someone's personal opinion.

What is muslim and Christian? We are talking north and south and you are talking religion. Abi you have forgotten your own words.
So where are the pictures of underage voting in Bayelsa At least we have tons of pics to back up from the north.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by edupedia: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
docadams:

There goes your Messiah!

....I thought the Atiku praise worshippers knew Atiku is also Fulani....
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by saarumann: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
sanerugwei:

Let's break it down:

Why is Niger and Chad republics claiming hundreds of millions since some claim due to religion the population in Northern Nigeria is higher.

(drops keyboard)

Thankyou for educating the guy. The points you just highlight are exactly what I had in mind to reply him but didn't have the time for typing.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by python1: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

You can't dribble your Way out of this one
Continue chanting sai barber
Okay, now that I can't dribble my way out, what exactly have you done? Or, what exactly can I do for you? How many times have you seen me in your mentions inviting you for anything? That should tell I have opinion of my own and I don't need to start dragging anybody here and there.

If you come across my comment and you want to quote me, is okay, if I come across yours and I feel like doing same, is okay. But tagging on every thread for one crapy reason smacks a sort of inferiority complex, imho. What I still don't understand is this concept of tagging people because I can't even write any other usernames correctly besides mine. But some of you will memorize about 100 usernames, abeg how una dey take do am? grin Or are you feeling your comment will not attract "likes" and "shares" if you don't attach my name? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by MrMystrO(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
Billyonaire:
You have lost one vote.

I therefore, will not vote in the next election.

I expected condemnation, but I see a tribal defense.

Hehehe Welcome to the Club Bro.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by edupedia: 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
docadams:

There goes your Messiah!

....I thought the Atiku praise worshippers knew Atiku is also Fulani....hahaha.....shiorr!
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by RexTramadol1: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
What's wrong with his statement gangan

Ion like ds guy but he has not said anything wrong for dose ones talking balderdash

It's same as when that guy tried bombing a plane in the U.S some years ago

Many Nigerians dissociated themselves from it, when US termed us a terrorist nation

Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas were like..... He's just a bad egg

We can't build our nation by giving a dog a bad name to hang it.

Yes, they are predominantly fulanis but doesn't mean they are all fulanis

Cos fulanis engage in cattle rearing doesn't mean it's only them who practise it.

Face front if you can't do without ethnic bias.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by saarumann: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

You don't decide who is north and who is not.
The northern region is still the same as when the colonial masters created the region. And the south still comprises the same people.
Any other thing apart from that is your own wishful thinking.
Very convenient of you to dismiss others arguments as baseless, yet want us to accept your opinion as fact. Isn't that partiality
Anyway the violence by fulani herdsmen across middle belt has exposed the myth that north is monolithic. With ongoing political re-alliance currently in the region, most middle belters now do not see themselves as part of core north.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Nowenuse: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
FarahAideed:

Exactly me too. My support for Atiku has been destroyed today. It really seems like a fulani man is always a fulani man.
Like Atiku, Like Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Obtains PDP Guber Nomination Form / Osun REC Admits Politicians, INEC Staff Bypassed BVAS / Amaechi: Wike’s Probe A Sham, Fraudulent Witch-hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.