Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku (20463 Views)

Even If Allegations Against Onnoghen Are True, CCB, Was Wrong … – Atiku / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by LZAA: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
imhotep:
So Python1 is now a refugee in Nnewi. Chai

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by LZAA: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
python1:

Let me go and wait for about 100 mentions from the four of you before I bundle all of you together again and respond with one line comment. grin grin grin
ohk oo
meanwhile ke maka nwunye gi grin
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Nowenuse: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

If south vote for a southern candidate and the north vote for their own, who would win?
They are more than you are. Don't let emotions becloud your reasoning.

Not if the south can sway a large chunk of votes from the middlebelt.

Or do you think that people from Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Taraba, Kwara, Nasarawa and even Southern Kaduna would go just because Hausa fulanis say go?
Middlebelt masses have largely lost interest in any bond or affiliation to the north. You better know this.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Nowenuse: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
ImmaculateJOE:
Am sure by this Atiku's statement he has loose more than 1million votes from south and north minority.
I will spread this information tomorrow in Yola market particularly to Christians of the north

Exactly. Atiku has lost our support with this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Nowenuse: 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
donnie:
I hope this man has finally shelved his presidential ambition. His speeches are becoming worse by the day.

I once supported him for his restructuring stand. Now even that one get k-leg. undecided

Me too,I once supported him, but I have discovered that he is nothing but a desperate hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by kings09(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
python1:

Obviously, the only way comments from these little things make some semblance of meaning is when they tag some popular usernames on nairaland, otherwise, they can't say anything independently. Just look at them buzzing all over my mention tagging me up and down grin grin.

Now that all of you are falling over yourselves struggling for my attention, how will this attention now improve your lives? Some are even suggesting that more usernames should be included, I can see that the tagging of usernames everywhere is what you call fight, not as if they have any opinions of their own. Someone will just open a thread, tag me on the thread, he is fully convinced that he is fighting me, lol. grin Just look at them, these are very few of the mentions I got from them in the last 4 hrs grin grin grin

Python1, advocate of d killing fulani herdsmen for actualization of d killings of benue ppl both women n children.

Hail ur buhari
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by bamoski(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
Aonkuuse:
"Fulani herdsmen" as they say is purely political. there are dons somewhere fueling this fraud called herdsmen killers

Tiv man with such reasoning is pitiful
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by degamemaster(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Miyetti allah and fulani herdsmen and boko haram are not terrorists organisations but IPOB is. Atiku is an idiot, ge won't smell that presidency for his life, we can't afford to have another terrorist islamic Jihadists on the throne.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by obowunmi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Fulani terrorists aka Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Nowenuse: 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

You don't decide who is north and who is not.
The northern region is still the same as when the colonial masters created the region. And the south still comprises the same people.
Any other thing apart from that is your own wishful thinking.

What you are saying is rubbish.

The average man from Kogi, Benue and Kwara does not even know that he is a northerner or acknowledges himself as one. He does not see any bond with himself and Hausa people, rather most of them see themselves closer to Yorubas, Edos & Igbos. They don't know the meaning of Arewa cos they do not understand a word of Hausa.

Those of us from Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa & Southern Kaduna who understand Hausa and used to identify as Arewa people, today, a lot of us see that to be very useless! And that is why you see that Buhari has never won elections in Plateau, Nasarawa & Taraba.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Lot13(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
With this statement Atiku has disqualified himself from the polls and won't be having my vote....We don't want a leader who can't address a problem for what it is but would rather try to play on words.... every Fulani attack is carried out with the explicit approval of Miyetti Allah which always follows any agenda that the majority of Fulanis want ....Fulanis have used terror and vengeance as the pivot for their expansion for years and they all support it so for Atiku who I thought should know better to now start using clever words to shield a collection of criminals shows he doesn't have the fairness and equity required to be a leader of a secular state like Nigeria ...Nigeria cannot afford another ethini Jingoist in power
Atiku had never been sincere with his stance on most issues in the country. He had all along been playing politics with the emotions of most Nigerians especially Ipobians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by karlboss: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
osscarr:

My broad can anything b worse than buhari?

Guy you have destroyed buhari. Guy y are you like this
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by ANOWEDGREAT: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/261369-herdsmen-crisis-labelling-attackers-fulani-wrong-atiku.html

But all herdsmen are Fulanis by origin it's almost impossible to see any other tribe in Nigeria living and raising cows in the thick forests. The worst is for the current adminstration refusal to label them as terrorist despite the atrocities that they continue to commit nationwide even the civilised world knows them as Fulaniherdsmen and has label them as terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by smileyoo: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Atiku seems to be a bigot like bubu. what is he even saying? myetti-allah, an organization that represents the fulanis 've never denied of their members being responsible for most of these killings, infact they supported most of these attacks, citing the stealing of their cattles for the reason of these attacks. i don't see the stopping of these killings, if these leaders already 've the mind-set of always protecting these terrorists, because they 're from the same tribe.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by CioAngels(f): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Do you now see that Atiku will not be better than Pa Buhari. He will also send the Fulani herdsmen to kill the remaining Nigerians. The Atikulator that are Atikulating for Atiku should take not that Atiku will kill non Fulani's. If you have never been affected you will not feel it since it is not be mentioned

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by lilslim(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
luvinhubby:
But labelling all Igbos IPOB is no issue??

Atiku just lost the 2019 elections.
When did he win the 2019 elections?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by planetx: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lol what a sad Truth. Unfortunately though, there is No miracle waiting to happen in 2019, absolutely none. We've been on a backward movement in the country since the creation of this country so why should we Suddenly expect things to change overnight? Lol 2019 is not going to be an exception my good brother. Our biggest mistake is believing that the leaders are our problems, No they are Not. The People are their own problem NOT the leaders. The leaders are just a representation of the people.. a corrupt society cannot produce incorrupt leaders, Never! Abi Goat fit born Lion?? I have always maintained and still continue to do so, That until we undertake a massive reorientation program in Nigeria that will change the mindset of the average Nigerian citizen from the default corrupt mentality to a patriotic one, We are going NOWHERE as a Country. Quote me anywhere!
I wish I could give you a million likes for this comment.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by NairaMaster1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
It's right because you people are supporting them. The emir of Kano has not been able to control his body language.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by NairaMaster1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Atiku is worst than Buhari

They are all the same all over the world
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Habibatuley23: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
chuksjuve:
Nigerians take note!!

Your next president is talking grin

That's if only your own vote it's all that count bah.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by JohnsonEmma(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
Fuckery
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by gregyboy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
Atiku you weren't going to get my vote before but now you made it worse any leaving soul around who vote for you i swear shoot that person on the
Spot

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
Billyonaire:
You have lost one vote.

I therefore, will not vote in the next election.

I expected condemnation, but I see a tribal defense.
Get off your high horse, you are inconsequential in the scheme of things.. for you to decide not to vote just because of a mere statement...
You are just comitting Argumentum ad populum (fallacy of bandwagon effect). Are ALL Fulani's normadic herders and violent??
Since we Ibo's can't ALL claim to be IPOB, why then do you attack another man for giving his tribe a benefit of doubt?
Truth is that our borders are so porous... especially the Northern parts...until we solve that, we won't get a comprehensive details on insurgents.
Fulani herdsmen are contributing to the unrest.. no doubt, but I don't want to believe EVERYTHING is about them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by petenweke: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
It is wrong because Buhari is Fulani
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by MonPro: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
OjukwuWarBird:

Most Fulani people are the same in mindset.

Bunch of terrorists & pro terrorists.

The most wanted terrorist on the global list in Africa is Doundon Chefou a Fulani terrorist who masterminded the killing of 4 US soldiers in the Tonga Tonga ambush in Niger republic.

Foolanis are terrorists.. their sophisticated slaves can keep fooling themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by gtown: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
saarumann:
Are you talking base on Underage Voting or base of Census figures Which Census States that Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria
Ipobian pigs here on nairaland are disgusting most at time. Do you think nigeria divided strictly with north all being muslims and south all being christians?
When have you pigs from east renounced your being Jews that you are even talking about muslim and christian in nigeria. I thought we have Jews also or is it attachee by force mentality of you people? Most of you ignoramus down south who have never stepped out from cocoon think all Fulani are muslims. Come to adamawa, taraba, bauchi, & yobe where you will see Fulani who are more christian than you. Just have a look at religious geography of the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by MonPro: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
vioment:
He is right, you can't condemn a whole tribe. Not all fulanis are herdsmen and not all herdsmen are fulani. The fulani tribe is one of the biggest tribes in west africa. They have to understand this situation well, for all we know this could be mercenary arabs trying to stir something. Let's be logical and technological in our solutions.

Where do you come from?
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by uridadole: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
Aonkuuse:
"Fulani herdsmen" as they say is purely political. there are dons somewhere fueling this fraud called herdsmen killers

Thank you bross. I politicians own the killer group just to discredit buhari. Their boys kill people and their social network group propagate it on the media. They are killing people that they claim to represent for political reason. My problem with the govt is their inability to track these guys and establish these cases.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by MonPro: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
This is why Kanu have always told you to forget zoogerian politics and push for referendum.

There is no need going out vote when all the contestants are m0ronic village champions.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
romme2u:

shocked

ah sweetpuff, you are recently more active in politics(local) than romance.

is there something i need to know tongue
yesss grin im moving over 2 nigeria
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by MonPro: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

Baba, the reality is Nigeria will always have ethnic jingoists in power.

There is no Nigerian identity, everyone is groomed in the identity of their ethnic nationality and will always hold bias towards it, no matter what.

No matter how exposed or educated one may be, s/he will always lean towards their ethnic backgrounds and give it preferential treatment.

Except we bring Jesus back & elect him or we do regionalism for each ethnic group to have its own government, we are fooked.

It's good you are now embracing the truth unlike your yoruba muslim brothers who have their heads buried in sand.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by vioment: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
MonPro:

Where do you come from?

Baba/madam, I am from africa, a naijan, a lagosian, and from the igbo tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth / Peter Obi Expresses Shock Over Attacks In Kaduna / In Fifth Petition Against Tinubu’s Victory - APP Alleges Results Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.