Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Photos Of Female Banker Who Committed Suicide Over Husband's Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Female Banker Who Committed Suicide Over Husband's Infidelity (783 Views)

Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Female Banker Who Committed Suicide Over Husband's Infidelity by exlinkleads(f): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
A
32-year-old female banker and mother of two, identified as Mrs. Peace Uzezi Akpobaro, committed suicide over her husband’s alleged infidelity at their residence in Ughelli, Delta State, Nigeria.

Why a wife should commit suicide over husband's infidelity still baffles me. Sources in the area said the husband to the late Mrs Akpobaro had brought home his mistress to be staying with them under one roof, a situation that made the wife took her life.

I know marriages are very rough this days and almost 80% of marriages have one challenge or the other according to statistics. But this is not a criteria to take one's life. Rather, please see an expert for advise.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/03/photos-of-female-banker-who-committed.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Female Banker Who Committed Suicide Over Husband's Infidelity by thesicilian: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
That's like me killing myself because someone is owing me money.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Female Banker Who Committed Suicide Over Husband's Infidelity by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Haba! why Na. Killing yourself for a man is pathetic.
Re: Photos Of Female Banker Who Committed Suicide Over Husband's Infidelity by MhizzAJ(f): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
May i not end up with a useless man in my lifetime

She shouldn't have done that...Who will take care of the kids she left behind now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Watch This Bed Time Video. (18+) / Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.