Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased (783 Views)

Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2018
I will like to know if ladies still love to be chased. I hae come across a lot of ladies and the feeling I have is chasing a lady is old school.

Do some ladies still like to be called and chatted repetitively even when they ignore your calls or chats? Do some ladies like to be begged or cajoled to have a date?

Lemme add this - do some ladies still expect you to keep persisting with their 'k' or ''kk' responses?

I kinda need an answer as I am in a situation where I have this very polite, respectful and admirable female colleague that I have shown interest (but have not asked her out) but she is not giving me greenlight yet.
Re: Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased by somadinho10: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2018
matured ladies don't have time for long talk
They go for what they want
Met one fresh girl at shoprite on Friday
She called me yesterday and ask if I have light that she want to watch bbn finale
Picked her up, went home watched till around 9, she said it's too late to go to cut the whole story short we did it that night

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased by havilla(f): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2018
somadinho10:
She called me yesterday and ask if I have light that she want to watch bbn finale
Picked her up, went home watched till around 9, she said it's too late to go to cut the whole story short we did it that night
and with the way things transpired would you seriously date her and consider her wife material?

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased by don4real18(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2018
havilla:
and with the way things transpired would you seriously date her and consider her wife material?
If they are both into each other, why not

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased by Oreofepeters: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2018
somadinho10:

I doubt if she is a wife material.
First impression linger on.
Re: Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased by Saff(f): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
havilla:
I always say, don’t listen to what they say, watch their actions. I’m super sure he’ll never take that lady serious, smh. He’s only saying this because he got what he wanted
Re: Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased by coleB(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
somadinho10:
she wanted it, yu wanted it..no love lost.friendship ws gained. i dont like over dramatic ladies

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased by Foodforthought: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
havilla:
He did not say he was looking for a wife. She did not say she was looking for a husband. They hooked up without drama that's the point. If you want a marriage partner you know where to find one and under which circumstance as well. Not every relationship will lead to marriage. Playing hard to get does not mean a man won't still dump you if he wants to. Just know what you want,that's all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased by Mandrake007(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
You need to stop chasing kids and girls suffering from multiple personality disorder,no real woman plays hard to get,she might be skeptic and unsure about you and stuff,just play your game any girl who makes you chase her it's not worth it because she's trying to project a false persona to gratify her image and strokes her ego.goodluck chap!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mandrake007:
You need to stop chasing kids and girls suffering from multiple personality disorder,no real woman plays hard to get,she might be skeptic and unsure about you and stuff,just play your game any girl who makes you chase her it's not worth it because she's trying to project a false persona to gratify her image and strokes her ego.goodluck chap!

Blooder i dey gbadun u grin
Re: Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Oreofepeters:

I doubt if she is a wife material.
First impression linger on.

Sir, Wat are d attribute a lady will possess to make her a wife material ( In You Opinion )
Re: Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased by Oreofepeters: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Sir, Wat are d attribute a lady will possess to make her a wife material ( In You Opinion )

1. Humility
2. Contentment
3. Self control
3. Faightfullness

Any lady that lack any afformention is no way a wife specimen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Still Love To Be Chased by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Oreofepeters:

1. Humility 2. Contentment 3. Self control 3. Faightfullness
Any lady that lack any afformention is no way a wife specimen
Thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Emotional Pic Of A Pregnant Woman & Her Hubby Praying, As They Expect Their Baby / No Sex With Foreigners During World Cup, Russian Lawmaker Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.