Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today (55365 Views)

PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos / Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) / Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by samysamy: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
President Buhari pictured with Governor Ortom in Benue state today.

Caption the photo

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/caption-this-photo-of-buhari-and.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by sarrki(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sad and bad day for wailers

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by sarrki(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ortom says

Baba please don't mind those online imbroglios

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
never again

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by luke55720: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
ortom: Just enjoy urself now oo, you know say 2019 you dey go back village.
buhari: I know, na him make I won wicked you small

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by TonyBankz(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ortom:sai baba,thank God say u don come benue atlast,make ah hear say u go leave here alive..(smiles)ah swear to God
Buharisadspeechless)

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Olukokosir(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
No matter how tired I may be,seeing buhari on Tv always gives me strength to stand up and change the channel.

379 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by madridguy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
They should both work hand to hand and arrest the terrorists killing innocent people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by bolanto24(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nigeria politicians are just terribly wicked. With all the deaths and sorrows in Benue at the moment does not warrant the President to be laughing as if all is well.
smh. ..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by allanphash7(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Its none of my business
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by eleojo23: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarki:
Ortom says

So for your mind now you have made a reasonable sentence?

Look at the meaning of imbroglio and see what you wrote up there..

The kind of people supporting Buhari sef...smh

159 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by chuksjuve(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Swear to God you were not afraid while coming angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by ClumsyFlimsy: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ortom is a fool

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
The politicians are United while the masses keep wallowing in disunity. What a sad irony

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by gbaskiboy: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ortom: How are u Bubu
Buhari: ortom! ortom! i hear say my boys kill una flenty, walai na jona send them
ortom: Bubu why u no follow here go back to daura.
bubu: walai i no go anywhere, Aso rock sweet walai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by IamSimi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
We're Sending This Bãstard back to daura come 2019 �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by rollyfst: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari, Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by dynicks(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
A lot comes to mind whenever i stare at this picture of mr president; especially d expression on his face.....keep on wondering what/whom he was staring at and what he had running through his mind at that moment...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Newpride(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nonsense, what's captionable in this pics, people are dieing anyhow and this one dey tell us to caption photo

Mod, be careful. ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by micflo28(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Orton: Oga bubu, do you know how many of my people your kinsmen has sent up there to their great beyond?

Bubu: kai walahi ortom, I am not interested fa, I just came to sufervise the killings...kainji ko grin

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Alariiwo: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ipob e-miscreants won't like this grin

They want Ortom to hold PMB responsible for Benue killings without proof or anything.
Wailing losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by IME1: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin

Buhari: walia after all the talk for NL I no know say you go still receive me like this Ortom-tom
Ortom: ah no be welcome party be this oh, na your pre-farewell reception. 2019 go 2 sure for u and Daura
Buhari: leave that talk my friend, you know say your own re-election too na 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by sdindan: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
You See up there.

God is watching u dullard grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by tokrizy: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nigerians dey wait patiently 4 2019 election just see hw dem wan send u go dey rear cow back

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by akeentech(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Alariiwo:
Ipob e-miscreants won't like this grin

They want Ortom to hold PMB responsible for Benue killings without proof or anything.
Wailing losers.
dem swear for u?

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by fero07(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Ortom says
don't you have anything to do?
must you drop multi-comments....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
How these Governors do it baffle me. How do you even smile with that demon there? How do you even welcome the man who is highly in support of the killings? The other fat shameless guy was crying but on meeting the monster he laughed like a fool.

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by brookz: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Some E-miscreants and Wailers will develop HBP today.

PMB / PYO till 2023.

If e pain u, Goan Hug Transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by sinaj(f): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
Olukokosir:
No matter how tired I may be,seeing buhari on Tv always gives me strength to stand up and change the channel.
funniest thing av read today cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.