Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today (55383 Views)

PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos / Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) / Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by learnedman(m): 3:10am On Mar 13, 2018
Kai! 73 killed,Kai 25 killed! Mtchewww!! don't mind this stone cold Egyptian mummy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:
No matter how tired I may be,seeing buhari on Tv always gives me strength to stand up and change the channel.
ha ha ha
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Rapsino(m): 4:48am On Mar 13, 2018
I can c another lieing machine at d back... name starts with F
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Peterpanny: 5:56am On Mar 13, 2018
madridguy:
They should both work hand to hand and arrest the terrorists killing innocent people.
no be only hand to hand na leg to leg.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Olawuyiamole: 5:58am On Mar 13, 2018
@ OP ,next time you writ viewer discretion.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by davibid: 6:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Saying Bubu only God will judge you for the hardship you continue to put Nigeria through

#B2D
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by ORIGENAL(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2018
raphafire:

I'm now sure that u are not human....u r the devil himself
Bros, devil even better than him

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:
No matter how tired I may be,seeing buhari on Tv always gives me strength to stand up and change the channel.
These lines are strong

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by searchhussein(m): 6:54am On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:
where is ur remote control??
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by MrPolitics: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Sad and bad day for wailers

You are a very stupid human being for this post. If it was one of your family members that was killed in the attacks, how would you feel seeing them smile like that when supposedly on a condolence visit? Or you don't know what condolence means?

This is a sad picture for Nigeria cause you won't see a president smiling with a governor on condolence visit after numerous deaths in a sane country.

What is there to smile about? That they're untouchable and it's the masses that can feel the pains?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 13, 2018
ORIGENAL:
Bros, devil even better than him

U r even right self...even devil will be shocked at the way this dude supports evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by AmTruth: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Another confusion to the HATE DEMONS.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by paix(m): 8:07am On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:
Hahahaha! Oga, your television no get remote control?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Immarocks(f): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2018
hypocrisy....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2018
This Ortom wants to sound like igbo only if u remove the 'R' and replace the 2nd 'O' with 'U' it will now be otum wch means 'my pussyy'

And for the pix.....

Otum: guy look up abeg

Buhari: no I no fit

Otum: why?

Buhari: I knw say u wan steal my phone
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Awoleesu(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:
LWKMD! Ol'boy you no gat chills oh! Chai!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by orisa37: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Do you want to slap me?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by orisa37: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2018
You know God is up there watching everything.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by orisa37: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2018
Easy Easy Ortom.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by mechanics(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2018
They are strategizing for 2019 election.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by MARKETfund: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:

Bwahahahahaha!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

That makes the two of us bro....
Didnt know it happens to another person. The difference is that my remote is always handy to do that cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by thewritingtodo(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:

Choiiiii!!! FINISHING!!

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by ANIOMADEI2018: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2018
SAI BABA

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by sharpsecret: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
me simpatize with benue,.over my dead body,.let the people dat are killin simpatize with dem..wetin concern igbo 4 benue matter..,they are only payin back for d igbos they killed durin d war..fulani pls kip on killin them til dem get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos / Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) / Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.