Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today (55385 Views)

PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos / Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) / Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by possibility1234: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Just went to Benue to embarrass himself.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by bionixs: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Sad and bad day for wailers

na sense you no get. Bad day for communities that will still be sacked and inhabitants slaughtered. I can only lose sleep the day herdsmen start to attack Ikeja GRA

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
This Benue governor name wan sound like igbo only if u remove the 'R' and change the 2nd 'O' to 'U' that will now be otum, which means 'my pussyy'

And for the pix
Ortom: ehen, Baba look up
Buhari: no I will'nt
Ortom: why??
Buhari: If I do u will steal my phone
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by engineerboat(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Sad and bad day for wailers

Kikiki welcome back from leave

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Krafty006: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by engineerboat(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Ortom says

Baba please don't mind those online imbroglios

BMC PRO

WHY NOT KUKUMA WRITE IT IN YORUBA

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Innov8ve1: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ortom still looks happy with buhari despite the fact that the grandpa president has refused help prevent herdsmen attack in his state, sm

We design fast and responsive websites at an affordable rate. Our designs are of high quality with impressive user experience. We will help sign u up to a web hosting plan with unlimited storage and bandwidth. Give us a try today, we are Naijadailyfeed Media, visit link in our bio for more details.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by engineerboat(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
samysamy:
President Buhari pictured with Governor Ortom in Benue state today.

Caption the photo

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/caption-this-photo-of-buhari-and.html?m=1

Ortom: PMB God's know that you're going back to dahura come 2019

PMb: Allah Kwaii. So speechless
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by SirBunky85(m): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Olukokosir:
No matter how tired I may be,seeing buhari on Tv always gives me strength to stand up and change the channel.
Stale.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by sirgalahad26(m): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
ahan! nairalanders wicked sha! lemme add my own
ortom: do u know that this chair has be programmed to ricochet u into the wall?
buhari: (thinking) na to leave this chair codedly be dat oo!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by gtown: 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
raphafire:

I'm now sure that u are not human....u r the devil himself
Really, some of you are terrible animals. Must his view tally with yours? Or because you take pleasure in abusing Buhari, everybody must also abuse Buhari? See vampire calling someone zombie!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Franzinni: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
eleojo23:

So for your mind now you have made a reasonable sentence?

Look at the meaning of imbroglio and see what you wrote up there..

The kind of people supporting Buhari sef...smh
and the mumu dey form living abroad? Northern fart! He will follow his pay master to daura

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by goodnews777: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
esau and Jacob
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by lazeal: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
raphafire:

I'm now sure that u are not human....u r the devil himself
You dey mind @Sarkki? A clear sign of someone who can sell his own mother for money, a clear sign of a man who eats crumbs from this administration, a clear case of poverty infested life...

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Alariiwo:
Ipob e-miscreants won't like this grin

They want Ortom to hold PMB responsible for Benue killings without proof or anything.
Wailing losers.
Don't mind those losers. Instead of them to sympathize with the Benue people over the killings, they were busy opening threads up and down gloating and taunting them over the fact that they rejected Biafra. Very wicked evil souls
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by mekonglobal(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Olukokosir:
No matter how tired I may be,seeing buhari on Tv always gives me strength to stand up and change the channel.
Baba you no get remote ni Pls i'm not saying u are lying ooo it's jus that his matter doesnt worth all that stress.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
lazeal:
You dey mind @Sarkki? A clear sign of someone who can sell his own mother for money, a clear sign of a man who eats crumbs from this administration, a clear case of poverty infested life...

As in ehhh...its just so annoying...just imagine what he said...

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Bobonowell(m): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Our democracy is not working, here our votes doesn't count, I Kn he will still win, so I ll not worry myself about it.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Useless citizens their people are dying they are online making jokes captioning picture and creating sentence in their head out of the picture

U will be surprise they are more in population in that entity and u will expect me sharing same country with them

I spit on ur brains

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Mafulul(m): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
"You will serve only one tenure"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by lazeal: 12:04am On Mar 13, 2018
raphafire:

As in ehhh...its just so annoying...just imagine what he said...
He is not the only one. They are so many and in millions. The elites made it so for that purpose which is why they impoverish the masses so much, depriving them of anything that will liberate and emancipate them. A lot of Nigerians are not smart or intelligent enough and knowing how to read and write is not a yardstick of such factors.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by vRendoh(m): 12:14am On Mar 13, 2018
coolcharm:
Ortom: Erm... Bubu, will you wait till 2019? Why not just follow this way to daura with all your herdsmen once and for all?

Buhari: speechless... Lost

Buhari is a colossal and legendary failure (as a leader). If you don't believe, argue with your phone

I am on my bed... Come and beat me

grin
Sleep wella....nothing do you!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=Olukokosir post=65782017]No matter how tired I may be,seeing buhari on Tv always gives me strength to stand up and change the channel.[/quote see as I dey laugh like mad man inside metro bus ]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Chikaa444: 12:27am On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:

Lolz!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Offpoint: 12:40am On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:
looooooooooool, you hate dey man to extend of not using remote control... grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by hotspec(m): 12:50am On Mar 13, 2018
dynicks:
A lot comes to mind whenever i stare at this picture of mr president; especially d expression on his face.....keep on wondering what/whom he was staring at and what he had running through his mind at that moment...

It was at a FEC meeting, Fashola and Ngige were making noise, and Bubu be like ah ah and I think I have a class captain, Sarrki, I mean Amaechi and he can't write d names of noise makers. so Hez looking at sarrki like.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by pat077: 12:52am On Mar 13, 2018
Ortom ; baba, u mean all those killed by the heardsmen will go straight to heaven and get 6 virgins each for being killed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Juliusdking(m): 12:52am On Mar 13, 2018
Him dey tell am say no forget say GOD dey
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:

Do you go to church at all grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by aPr: 2:24am On Mar 13, 2018
Ortom: NEPA cerFiticate man, since January na now you just dey come, you try wella
BUHARI: You no hear say ear dey pain me, i just dey hear am
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Em5(m): 3:04am On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:

No matter how tired I may be, seeing Buhari on TV always gives me the strength to turn up the volume and stay tuned.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Em5(m): 3:06am On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:

No matter how tired I may be, seeing Buhari on TV always gives me the strength to turn up the volume and stay tuned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos / Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) / Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.