Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? (22527 Views)

What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / Coping With Loss of a loved one / How Do U Feel If Nobody Likes,Comments On Ur Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
stephleena:

eeeyah....I just don't know how to do it,#sad#.

Well, I have tried.
What is that saying again about “nice guys”?
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 6:27am On Jun 05, 2018
madridsta007:

Well, I have tried.
What is that saying again about “nice guys”?
Now you're making me feel bad..Good morning/Afternoon
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
stephleena:

Now you're making me feel bad..Good morning/Afternoon

It is good afternoon now.
Over here smiley How do you do?
I thought I saw your tweeter handle... smiley
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
madridsta007:

It is good afternoon now. Over here smiley How do you do? I thought I saw your tweeter handle... smiley
lol...you replied late oo.. Twitter? no, not me.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
stephleena:

lol...you replied late oo..
Twitter? no, not me.

lol.
Because, I have been incredibly busy. I only come on here to get a 2-5 minutes breather.
smiley
It wasn't you. Oh well. At least the world will know that I fought a good fight sad
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
madridsta007:

lol.
Because, I have been incredibly busy. I only come on here to get a 2-5 minutes breather.
smiley
It wasn't you. Oh well. At least the world will know that I fought a good fight sad
lol, and u ran a good race, so expect ur crown soon.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
stephleena:

lol, and u ran a good race, so expect ur crown soon.

shocked
Found the password yet?!
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
madridsta007:

shocked Found the password yet?!
not at all..
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
stephleena:

not at all..

And see me jumping up and down.
sad
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
madridsta007:

sad
eeeeyah...there might be an alternative, lol have never replied any p.m,from this forum..no thanks to all the unpleasant stories, we read from those who tried replying.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
stephleena:

eeeeyah...there might be an alternative, lol have never replied any p.m,from this forum..no thanks to all the unpleasant stories, we read from those who tried replying.

Ewo...
smiley This is when I say not everyone is the same cliched, but true.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
madridsta007:

Ewo...
smiley This is when I say not everyone is the same cliched, but true.
lol..what makes u different? abi u be indomie? the difference is in the taste, the taste is d difference.. lol
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
stephleena:

lol..what makes u different? abi u be indomie? the difference is in the taste, the taste is d difference.. lol

Erm... That I have maintained civility and decorum so far?
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
madridsta007:

Erm... That I have maintained civility and decorum so far?
lol, don't mind me..you are a gentleman

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
madridsta007:

sad
good evening.. am feeling so bad and horrible.I
am so sad!!!
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
stephleena:

good evening.. am feeling so bad and horrible.I
am so sad!!!

What is wrong, Hun?
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 5:23am On Jun 10, 2018
madridsta007:

What is wrong, Hun?
everything..everything. Good morning
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2018
stephleena:

everything..everything.
Good morning

Good morning.
What’s your FB id?
You can put it here... And delete it immediately.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2018
madridsta007:

Good morning. What’s your FB id? You can put it here... And delete it immediately.
I'm scared,of exposing my details here.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2018
stephleena:

I'm scared,of exposing my details here.

Well, I do not know what to do to reach out.
I hope you are feeling much better in comparison to yesterday.
Pele. You can speak with/to me when you can Steph.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2018
madridsta007:

Well, I do not know what to do to reach out. I hope you are feeling much better in comparison to yesterday. Pele. You can speak with/to me when you can Steph.
I'm trying to be fine. Are u Yoruba?
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2018
stephleena:

I'm trying to be fine.
Are u Yoruba?

Hmm... Seems serious.
I’m not Yoruba.
Just leaving church.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2018
madridsta007:

Hmm... Seems serious. I’m not Yoruba. Just leaving church.
OK, welcome..topic of today's sermon?
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2018
stephleena:

OK, welcome..topic of today's sermon?

Salvation and the Samaritan woman.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2018
madridsta007:

Salvation and the Samaritan woman.
OK..I tagged u on some oda post.. did u see it?
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2018
stephleena:

OK..I tagged u on some oda post.. did u see it?

No, I didn’t. Can you tag me again?
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2018
madridsta007:

No, I didn’t. Can you tag me again?
OK,watch out pls.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2018
stephleena:

OK,watch out pls.

Sure, I will.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2018
madridsta007:

Sure, I will.
I just did that.. were are thou art?
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2018
stephleena:

I just did that..
were are thou art?

If you are in Nigeria... I’m not within proximity.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by stephleena(f): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2018
madridsta007:

If you are in Nigeria... I’m not within proximity.
hmm wcm bk..I tagged u, somewhere.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by madridsta007(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2018
stephleena:

hmm wcm bk..I tagged u, somewhere.

Nopes.
I haven’t seen it. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria / Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist / 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.