Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! (2924 Views)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2018
femi4:
I will rather run after money....only unambitious guys run after skirts
If that's how you understand it, no problem
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by femi4: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
If that's how you understand it, no problem
That's a better understanding.

Run after money and watch girls droll over you by default

Can't remember chasing all the girls have dated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Masturbation But I Don't Want A Girlfriend Now / Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me / Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.