Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me (2927 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Lazypoke(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2021
We have been dating for five years, and in all these years I have not slept with her for once because she is a virgin. We are in a long distance relationship she is in delta state and am in Lagos, whenever she visits me or I visit her, she is always putting pressure on me to sleep with although I already told her to wait till we get married. Whenever I give in to pressure, I will discover that I body is too tight I can't even penetrate I will just get fed and leave the house. She will start crying that am not patient enough that I should keep on trying. She is 24 years old. She will be visiting me again in Lagos this December and she already told me that it's now or never I must find a way to penetrate her. Am really confused I don't know what to do.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2021
As in, what do you want us to do for u now?
We should borrow you diick to use? undecided

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Ynix(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2021
Lazypoke:
We have been dating for five years, and in all these years I have not slept with her for once because she is a virgin. We are in a long distance relationship she is in delta state and am in Lagos, whenever she visits me or I visit her, she is always putting pressure on me to sleep with although I already told her to wait till we get married. Whenever I give in to pressure, I will discover that I body is too tight I can't even penetrate I will just get fed and leave the house. She will start crying that am not patient enough that I should keep on trying. She is 24 years old. She will be visiting me again in Lagos this December and she already told me that it's now or never I must find a way to penetrate her. Am really confused I don't know what to do.
Marriage is not as difficult as we think, just go meet her parents and get their consent. Go to court and tie the knot and you can begin the game men and women do all their life.
Thank God I don't have any woman putting me under stress, perhaps I found myself in such situations I will just free her, sex is supposed to be in the boundaries of marriage

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2021
Baba you no wan marry ni? See fresh kpomo.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Lilsameey: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Lazypoke:
..When they help you open am Wella, you will now come here and create thread and start ranting, Your topic is just like asking people, how do you apply toothpaste on toothbrush.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by TeeGentle(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2021
why can't she wait till u get married
maybe she did not want to lose u for another girl and again maybe she want a baby.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Lazypoke(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Omo am still looking for money o not yet ready to get married
Ynix:

Marriage is not as difficult as we think, just go meet her parents and get their consent. Go to court and tie the knot and you can begin the game men and women do all their life.
Thank God I don't have any woman putting me under stress, perhaps I found myself in such situations I will just free her, sex is supposed to be in the boundaries of marriage
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Hezzyluv: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2021
grin
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Lazypoke(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Exactly my dear cos she is in her final year in school
TeeGentle:
why can't she wait till u get married
maybe she did not want to lose u for another girl and again maybe she want a baby.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Sonnobax15(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
24 years old girl na still virgin for this my Delta state? shocked. Hope no be my younger sister? undecided

Well,op,na just matter of time before one low budget yahoo boy go help you tear the nylon tongue. Your only saving grace na be say that your gf be like who come from a disciplined home,if not, normally, ordinary indomie and like two fried eggs don suppose turn her pot of beans to community bore hole tongue

11 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Lazypoke(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2021
I pray it never happens because I love her so much
Lilsameey:
..When they help you open am Wella, you will now come here and create thread and start ranting, Your topic is just like asking people, how do you apply toothpaste on toothbrush.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Lazypoke(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2021
Lol
SmellySperm:
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Lazypoke(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2021
Omo I never ready to marry o maybe next year
Paygram:
Baba you no wan marry ni? See fresh kpomo.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Lilsameey: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2021
Lazypoke:
I pray it never happens because I love her so much
,..Then do the do and stop running, are you not a man, She is even begging you.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Hezzyluv: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Buhahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

The mata weak me too

But this your question na top-notch grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Hezzyluv: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Then do the do and stop running, are you not a man, She is even begging you.

You bad to the bone grin
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Chimeluv(f): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2021
If she no give you, You go complain

She wan give you, You still dey complain

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Lilsameey: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:

You bad to the bone grin
,..Lmaoo, nah true talk nah, V wey everybody dey find, V wey don scarce now, e reach Op turn, He dey run grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by AfroKnight: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Don’t give in to this pressure bro. Stay strong.

Focus on heavenly race and avoid all these sinful women. Surely they will try but do not fall my brother.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Automolite: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2021
If u have ever eaten fufu with ogbono soup, u will understand the usefulness of babyoil wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by okoroemeka(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
i think he is seeking advice on how to penetrate a virgin pvssy,I am not a big fan of virgins and I don't give a flying fvck about them but inevitable I have encountered some and dismantled quite a few and i think Vaseline and patience is the tools you will need.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Ynix(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Lazypoke:
Omo am still looking for money o not yet ready to get married
Your girl may get married before you get done looking for money
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Figger(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
hahahahaha, abeg help us ask am oh. Attention seekers everywhere.mtew!!
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Figger(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Virgin wey everybody dey find, e come reach ur turn u come here dey lament.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Kingsean(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Lazypoke:

so why are you telling us? you better man up and penetrate that girl! nonsense!
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Jesse6(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin grin guy Nawa for u oo
SmellySperm:
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by FiverrTutor(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Figger:
Virgin wey everybody dey find, e come reach ur turn u come here dey lament.

Point of correction, it's not everybody that is looking for a virgin. I personally don't fancy virgins. Just be a lady with good character I'm good
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Truvelisback(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lazypoke:
Exactly my dear cos she is in her final year in school
The ugly truth is that by the time she waits for him, another guy would have drill the hole. And guess what? E go pain Op well, well. He might even gradually start losing interest in her. That's just the painful truth.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by jericco1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is it that you're impotence or you want to remain chaste until after marriage
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Juliusmalema2: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
I wonder o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. / 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again / Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.