Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects (33848 Views)

Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects / Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Soteriahascome: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Evil happening in black African nation
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by wildkat: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
So far as they're the wives of those Boko idiots, then those soldiers should fuçk the hell outta them. After all that's what their husbands have been doing to helpless defenceless ladies. First to do no dey pain. Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Yankee101: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
This is unacceptable
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 2:04am On Mar 13, 2018
Lie lie... All those illiterate bokoharam wives where no fit spell their names.. How them take write later? Another story Pls..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 13, 2018
its just sad

like some others have said in the past, nigerians are inherently evil and predatory
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by AuroraB(f): 3:30am On Mar 13, 2018
debolayinka:
Sorry, but you need to taste what your husbands are doing to other women.

When they were joining BH, why didn't you cry out then?
Ask them oooo. They can't expect it good. It's a war situation (which they brought on themselves, were they expecting manna would fall nii?
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by vioment: 3:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Lack of discipline. Lack of training. Lack of technology. Lack of light.

Why don't they ring that place with cameras and the important areas there like food collection areas. Even if it means running a 24 hour generator or feeding time they turn the generator on for 2 or 3 hours. Our incompetence in many fronts is alarming. We are never organized at anything.
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by highchief1: 6:19am On Mar 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
There is nothing I hate like a man taking advantage of a woman because she is in need ..I hate that
konji never hold u once shav
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by FarahAideed: 6:20am On Mar 13, 2018
highchief1:
konji never hold u once shav

It can never hold me to that point
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Blessed200016: 6:23am On Mar 13, 2018
heendrix:
you cant blame them most of them have not seen home for years and like Willy would always say "Body nor be fire wood"
Is that a criteria
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by highchief1: 6:23am On Mar 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

It can never hold me to that point
bros e hold me wake up so..I tire
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Blessed200016: 6:24am On Mar 13, 2018
For once. Why can't we just do things right in this country

God, pls let our National Assembly just got burnt & attacked
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by FarahAideed: 6:26am On Mar 13, 2018
highchief1:
bros e hold me wake up so..I tire

grin grin
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by samwise180(m): 6:50am On Mar 13, 2018
They cant control their sexual urges on boko haram wives of all people. konji na bastard
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by highchief1: 7:01am On Mar 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

grin grin
i don dey make controls sef I go sneak out of office go slice make my dick no explode.konji is a bastard bro
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by raymondk: 7:02am On Mar 13, 2018
I don't like the way our army deny allegations without first carrying out investigations is a grave error for this nation call Nigeria. Your people are raping call them to order before you cry to the public. I have great respect for the military anytime any day, so encourage the leadership to tame your boys on this excesses. You guys are doing well so don't destroy your good good work with this incesistivity to women and children.
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by EkpoTony(m): 8:07am On Mar 13, 2018
Omololu2121:
Without any investigation into the issue,the Nigerian military is already denying it
Shouldn't they? Besides, why did she just generalize the whole thing like that? If some soldiers are insubordinate that doesn't necessarily mean all of them are.
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Ogbuevi(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2018
And that is how the soldiers are helping in making more terrorists and suicide bombers

Check out www.listclan.com
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by sitippe: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2018
TO FIGHT INSECURITY

INSECURITY: GOVT BANS USE OF MOTORCYCLES IN AKWA IBOM COMMUNITIES

…Bans operation of Vikings, , KKK; Buccaneers, Mafia ors

Akwa Ibom State Government has restricted movement of motorcycles in some communities in the state as part of an effort to curb insecurity.

SEE AFFECTED COMMUNITIES
https://sitippe.com/2018/03/13/insecurity-govt-bans-use-motorcycles-akwa-ibom-communities

Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2018
u nor happy say them give u food self
Re: Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects by richeso: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Adamawa: The Declaration Of Binani As Winner By The REC Is Void - INEC / My Prepaid Meter Is Showing "Call"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.