Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Father Lies And Betrayal.nathan Responds (contd) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Lies And Betrayal.nathan Responds (contd) (334 Views)

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Father Lies And Betrayal.nathan Responds (contd) by z11111: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2018
Hello guys ,this is a sequel to a story we posted yesterday regards a young man who got disappointed by the father act.

Good Morning Admin,

Thank you for sharing my story on your blog yesterday. I actually took some of the advice I got and I had a discussion with my dad yesterday. I called him and told him to meet me at my place last night. He came around 9pm. I told him I had decided to tell Mom about his infidelity with Aunty Nancy and that I wanted him to have the opportunity to do it himself or I will.

My dad got very angry and started shouting at me. He said I dont know how much he has sacrificed for my mom and us. That he was not the one with fertility issues. That my mom had lived a bad life before marriage. Had so many abortions and in marriage had problems with her womb so she couldnt get pregnant. That he didnt judge her but she deprived him of having his own biological children. He said he didnt plan to sleep with Aunty Nancy but at the time,my mom was more focused on her career than him and he was very lonely.

According to him,he has placed everybody's happiness first before his for many years and that he will not do that anymore. He said if I went ahead to tell mom,he would disinherit me and that there is no way he would let me marry Maya because he raised me as his son and even though I am adopted,he cannot see two siblings marry. We had a very heated argument. I told him to hell with his inheritance

https://livelystones.com.ng/remy-fathers-lies-betrayal-nathan-responds-contd-from-yesterday/
Re: My Father Lies And Betrayal.nathan Responds (contd) by z11111: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2018
Kindly give your reasonable comments without being abusive.

z11111:
Hello guys ,this is a sequel to a story we posted yesterday regards a young man who got disappointed by the father act.

Good Morning Admin,

Thank you for sharing my story on your blog yesterday. I actually took some of the advice I got and I had a discussion with my dad yesterday. I called him and told him to meet me at my place last night. He came around 9pm. I told him I had decided to tell Mom about his infidelity with Aunty Nancy and that I wanted him to have the opportunity to do it himself or I will.

My dad got very angry and started shouting at me. He said I dont know how much he has sacrificed for my mom and us. That he was not the one with fertility issues. That my mom had lived a bad life before marriage. Had so many abortions and in marriage had problems with her womb so she couldnt get pregnant. That he didnt judge her but she deprived him of having his own biological children. He said he didnt plan to sleep with Aunty Nancy but at the time,my mom was more focused on her career than him and he was very lonely.

According to him,he has placed everybody's happiness first before his for many years and that he will not do that anymore. He said if I went ahead to tell mom,he would disinherit me and that there is no way he would let me marry Maya because he raised me as his son and even though I am adopted,he cannot see two siblings marry. We had a very heated argument. I told him to hell with his inheritance

https://livelystones.com.ng/remy-fathers-lies-betrayal-nathan-responds-contd-from-yesterday/

(1) (Reply)

Bush Meat Help Quick / Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vaginal Stench / The Mouth Odour ��� ( Lafplus Comedy ) (episode 06)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.