Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (68001 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by koolg: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Gladly not. Toxic relationships definitely don't start out toxic. People pretend and change overtime.

Well, until both sides table a matter, it will remain one sided.
What if you're the culpable party?
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2018
koolg:

Well, until both sides table a matter, it will remain one sided.
What if you're the culpable party?
Its not in my personality though. If I was, then it wasn't intentional. Anyways that one done pass.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by emperormossad(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Them hot slay mamas who expect you to give them 50k or more just to make their hair.

cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Is that so?
Nawa oo.
Something must kill a man anyway.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2018
emperormossad:

cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Is that so?
Nawa oo.
Something must kill a man anyway.
Abi na.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by emperormossad(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Abi na.

Honestly, I cannot find myself in the company of such individuals with all due respect.
Life offers us various choices, I'm sure there are some people who wouldn't mind offering them what they want.
Sometimes people fall ill due to HBP and they just don't realize where their problem originated from.

We should sew our coat according to its length.
Hope your night was restful?
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2018
emperormossad:

Honestly, I cannot find myself in the company of such individuals with all due respect.
Life offers us various choices, I'm sure there are some people who wouldn't mind offering them what they want.
Sometimes people fall ill due to HBP and they just don't realize where their problem originated from.

We should sew our coat according to its length.
Hope your night was restful?
It was. Thanks for asking
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by emperormossad(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It was. Thanks for asking
You're welcome.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by adezahife(f): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2018
MARRIAGE IS OVERRATED MOST ESPECIALLY IN AFRICA
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Cadec007(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2018
adezahife:
MARRIAGE IS OVERRATED MOST ESPECIALLY IN AFRICA
like to share ur reasons?
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by koolg: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Its not in my personality though. If I was, then it wasn't intentional. Anyways that one done pass.

Aii
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by triplec93(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
lmao...

Linda ikeji can relate..
I hate when people shame ladies especially for not being married, it could be as a result of their lot in life, marriage is not a guarantee of happiness in life, many women in wrong marriages wish they never got married, stop this you are too mature for this.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Kenswitch(m): 12:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Amarabae:
Even broke niggers that can't afford ten crates of malt talk more of renting a wedding reception venue will come into this thread to shame single ladies about marriage.
Broke guys should shut up when marriage is bin discussed.
*let the World War 3 start grin grin
Lol, Dear World War 3 shouldn't start because we never recover 1 & 2
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:56am On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This is the list of what u want in a woman na. Men are attracted to high maintenance ladies though
of course cos that means his conscience will be clear wen he chop and clean mouth.
who no wan rent bugatti for 1 ride
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:58am On Mar 16, 2018
my brother no be lughing mataa o
na sos so cat and dog dem de buy to keep dem company for yankee after menopause
JONNYSPUTE:
. Hahahahah nah again. You are very wicked,walahi. I don die for laugh here.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Venerable612:

That’s another angle. But lots of folks these days even have babies before marriage.
its the only angle.why men are not as pressured as women
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
of course cos that means his conscience will be clear wen he chop and clean mouth.
who no wan rent bugatti for 1 ride
Lol. Ok
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. Ok
atoh
who no like awoof
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by VanNistelrooy24: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Wow shocked @different4rmu
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by abidex0z(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
abidex0z:
. �..
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by meobizy(f): 2:23am On Apr 22, 2021
There is an age where slay queening has to stop in order to look serious towards potential suitors. Her mother is only annoyed that aunty agbaya hasn’t grown sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.