Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (67968 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizAJ:

Okay
That means you've never seen my pix before??
nope
na soso attack we de attack oursef so....
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Jackossky(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
itsmeurLady:

I don't kno her , yes pls tell me wat was wrong with her comment I only sed Mr 30billion Cs the guy was trying to prove to her that he has all the money in this life which was uncalled for... he was almost dragging her husband into it... some guys make fun of women all the time and no one talks about it, it's really not nice and if u on your part u are trying to defend evil, then it's fine. I'm not a trouble maker neither do I take pleasure in insulting ppl that are faceless. Have a nice day!
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Jackossky(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
itsmeurLady:

I don't kno her , yes pls tell me wat was wrong with her comment !

Firstly, she throwing jibes at 'guys that has not made it yet' is an insult to all Men. Also, you don't have to know someone directly before you can support such person. Therefore, 'your not knowing her' reason is flawed
itsmeurLady:

I only sed Mr 30billion Cs the guy was trying to prove to her that he has all the money in this life which was uncalled for... !

Hahaha, why do you think most guys are condemning her or not giving cognizance to her, it's because she has taken it as a hobby to lambaste broke guys. Smh, as if her husband is Bill Gate's heir. ![/quote]

he was almost dragging her husband into it...
some guys make fun of women all the time and no one talks about it, it's really not nice and if u on your part u are trying to defend evil, then it's fine.
itsmeurLady:

This really got me cracked up, who told you no one talks about it. Your conscience should judge you on this one.

[quote author=itsmeurLady post=65836877]
I'm not a trouble maker neither do I take pleasure in insulting ppl that are faceless. Have a nice day!

Thanks for the sultry words, so I am the trouble maker.
Guess you can't take in the facts.
Have a nice day too ma'am.

GREETINGS with due respect. Adios
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MhizAJ(f): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
nope
na soso attack we de attack oursef so....

Don't worry
Will mention you when i upload a new one
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by UDUJ(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizAJ:

You cute kiss

Thanks luv kiss
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by koolg: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Where you there? What gave u that impression Biko? Do u have if I just got out of a toxic relationship I really don't understand how you people reason at times angry

Who made your relationship toxic
Why must you enter a toxic relationship
What if you were married
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by richG: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
conductor123:

You can see she didn't even quote me... Because I'm ready to post her husband's pictures on this public forum
why waste time.
This chest beating don de too much. We spectators want to see real action. Pics pls
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
The kind bullet wey dey fly for this thread no even let me comment. Make una fire dey go.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by richG: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
We need to see both statement of account and pictures of old men. Keep this thread lively please
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by HausaOverlord: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizAJ:

Can't you see you are a big fool
You no see say na question i ask
Na so una be...Hausa no day ever get sense,very foolish set of people way day always behave like camel
oniranu na thunder go hama u dia
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by lookingfly: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. Don't worry, I'll share my pre-wedding pictures for u to see.
wow,cant wait to see it. wink
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MENTORCH(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
In Nigeria everything is marriage, so Bleep what if someone isn't married at 32. Marriage is good but Nigerians should stop all this too much focus on it and think of how to contribute to the economy, all this makes women desperate and also contributes to domestic violence because it makes we men think we are scarce.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Venerable612(m): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
its about menopause

That’s another angle. But lots of folks these days even have babies before marriage.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by stephleena(f): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

Now follow what she wrote boasting that made me reply her if you know anything about fairness.

Not all about female solidarity.
Check my posts since 2011 if boasting about money on threads is my style.

Little girls hopping from sugar daddy to sugar daddy or married just to escape poverty should shut their mouths instead of insulting all those trying to honestly make it in life as broke. Everyone has to start somewhere.

I challenge you not to be tribal or sexist in taking a stand.
My challenge to Amaraebe still stands. I do not like unfurnished business.

People cannot just be running their mouth or first insulting people nearly their mother's age just because they have mb. That is not on.
smh,continue..
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Madam Nairaland Millionairess (wife of a king) produce your bank statement and I produce mine. I am waiting

Let Nairaland be the judge. Very childish woman. I am waiting (I don't boast) angry
Bro abeg show your boy love ........Hunger Badddddd.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
until you can't have kids and start buying cats upandan and are maltreated in old ppl home bfor ur eye clear
. Hahahahah nah again. You are very wicked,walahi. I don die for laugh here.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:

I can comfortably feed your jobless azz for 30years without blinking the eyes.

So shalap.

And cry me a river.
shut the Bleep up ewu
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by shalomj(m): 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I have sat quietly and seen how you constantly broke shame guys in your posts. Well lets see if you really are who you say you are.

We want to see proof that you are what you say you are. You feel you can broke shame people everyday. You think some of us here don't have companies of our own? I am really mad right now. angry

donstan18
ubunja
WORDWORLD
marvin906
lefulefu
MartinO
FortifiedCity

You unnecessarily took the whole situation personal and your social demeanour begs for question. I am even shaking my head at how grown-ups can act childishly like this.

So you needed to mention this lot people because you wanted to drive home a point? Excuse me Sir, this does not show any value from someone claiming to be a grown-up. And in addition, you pulled the trigger on showing account statement, so you can first show yours. I would gladly sit here and watch what you are made of instead of running over a harmless woman.

Of course, she is culpable for the whole world war 3, grin but that does not mean men should start acting like dimwits over an unserious woman.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 12:06am On Mar 15, 2018
shalomj:

You unnecessarily took the whole situation personal and your social demeanour begs for question. I am even shaking my head at how grown-ups can act childishly like this.

So you needed to mention this lot people because you wanted to drive home a point? Excuse me Sir, this does not show any value from someone claiming to be a grown-up. And in addition, you pulled the trigger on showing account statement, so you can first show yours. I would gladly sit here and watch what you are made of instead of running over a harmless woman.

Of course, she is culpable for the whole world war 3, grin but that does not mean men should start acting like dimwits over an unserious woman.
oga go and take a sit, what exactly are you trying to prove by defending her, that it's a feceless forum never gives her the right to type poo, she got served with the challenge, you too claiming grandpa and full of wisdom should know when to defend unreasonable Internet idiot!!
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2018
MrHistorian, Good morning boss. Happy Barca day sir. grin
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by shalomj(m): 12:14am On Mar 15, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
oga go and take a sit, what exactly are you trying to prove by defending her, that it's a feceless forum never gives her the right to type poo, she got served with the challenge, you too claiming grandpa and full of wisdom should know when to defend unreasonable Internet idiot!!

It is finished!!! grin

For a soul to consider this challenge acceptable. So she got served with the challenge, grandson thank you for letting me know.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MrHistorian: 12:15am On Mar 15, 2018
JasonScolari:
Mr...Historian, Good morning boss. Happy Barca day sir. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Morning Sire! grin

And I pray in our lives,the humiliation that befell Chelsea(last night) shall never be our portion.

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 15, 2018
MrHistorian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Morning Sire! grin

And I pray in our lives,the humiliation that befell Chelsea(last night) shall never be our portion.
Amen... grin It's been a while boss.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MrHistorian: 12:25am On Mar 15, 2018
JasonScolari:
Amen... grin It's been a while boss.
Life came calling bruh. sad sad Even this Buhari economy no dey help matters sev.

And I want to believe you are doing good with those knockout punches you are landing on that overwhelmingly naive bitçh who jumps into conversation midway,without grasping what the issue is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 15, 2018
MrHistorian:

Life came calling bruh. sad sad Even this Buhari economy no dey help matters sev.

And I want to believe you are doing good with those knockout punches you are landing on that overwhelmingly naive bitçh who jumps into conversation midway,without grasping what the issue is.

Lol, she's just one of those jedi jedi sellers at Orile....

Doing great. We will kick him out like polio. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MrHistorian: 12:41am On Mar 15, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, she's just one of those jedi jedi sellers at Orile....

Doing great. We will kick him out like polio. grin
"kick him out"?. . .It's our collective obligatory duty grin

I'm scared we have no better 'realistic' alternative(s),or do you think we do?
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 15, 2018
MrHistorian:

"kick him out"?. . .It's our collective obligatory duty grin

I'm scared we have no better 'realistic' alternative(s),or do you think we do?
Ibrahim Dakwambo is just the best shot ATM.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 15, 2018
koolg:

Who made your relationship toxic
Why must you enter a toxic relationship
What if you were married
Gladly not. Toxic relationships definitely don't start out toxic. People pretend and change overtime.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 15, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
low maintenance
zero nagging
zero feminism
zero drama
preferably shapely
This is the list of what u want in a woman na. Men are attracted to high maintenance ladies though
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by emperormossad(m): 6:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Let me see that person that will say its not good to marry early angry.

It's good my dear. But what's your criteria for early marriage?
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by emperormossad(m): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This is the list of what u want in a woman na. Men are attracted to high maintenance ladies though

Can you explain the meaning of high maintenance ladies pls?
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2018
emperormossad:

Can you explain the meaning of high maintenance ladies pls?
Them hot slay mamas who expect you to give them 50k or more just to make their hair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.