Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (67994 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by IamAirforce1: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

This is my last challenge to you. Prove to us your financial fluidity and if your account is larger than mine I will transfer the sum of 500k to you. Or forever hold your tongue.

donstan18
ubunja
WORDWORLD
marvin906
lefulefu
IamAirforce1
MartinO
FortifiedCity
Biacan
Antibrutus

Amarabae you've been challenged grin

12 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
UDUJ:

Very very true. I feel for women. They have to undergo so much family and societal pressures once they get to a certain age. Sad African mentality undecided
even the mother wey dey give im daughter dat savage look can pair her up with another young man she fancies nacheesy. Some mothers do it.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Even broke niggers that can't afford ten crates of malt talk more of renting a wedding reception venue will come into this thread to shame single ladies about marriage.
Broke guys should shut up when marriage is bin discussed.
*let the World War 3 start grin grin

Hmmm Oriaku, see as i dey look you

4 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I have sat quietly and seen how you constantly broke shame guys in your posts. Well lets see if you really are who you say you are.

We want to see proof that you are what you say you are. You feel you can broke shame people everyday. You think some of us here don't have companies of our own? I am really mad right now. angry

donstan1
ubunj
WORDWORL
marvin90
lefulef
Martin
FortifiedCity
biko e don do cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
I don't know what's wrong with Africans
I wouldn't want to say God created them separately but their mentality is wack

What's the big deal about being 32 and unmarried
If everything is going on well for a single lady ,good job,accommodation,solid ride etc ,no mother would ever disturb unnecessarily except she's staying under her parent's roof

Someone like me i will just block any one from calling me that disturbs about marriage

6 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, African mothers no get joy cheesy grin
day look alone don codemn d babe selfiecheesy.iyam sure d mama do am on purposecheesy

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Martin0(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

If everything is going on well for a single lady ,good job,accommodation,solid ride etc ,no mother would ever disturb unnecessarily except she's staying under her parent's roof

Someone like me i will just block any one from calling me that disturbs about marriage

this is jus one reason I like you, u very real
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
UDUJ:

Very very true. I feel for women. They have to undergo so much family and societal pressures once they get to a certain age. Sad African mentality undecided
its not the mentality that's the issue cos non-africans marry early too. the issue is that at 34, the woman is still forming SS2 girl wearing rags n acting babyish, fvcking around n having multiple abortions for other ladies husbands. in that case why wouldn't the mother (family) feel sad?

5 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by odutolasodiq(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
lefulefu:
even the mother wey dey give im daughter dat savage look can pair her up with another young man she fancies nacheesy. Some mothers do it.
The lady must have turned down so many proposals/referrals prior to that look from her mum.

Slay Queens and their dream of getting married to 'the most sophisticated man on earth'. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by ubunja(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

This is my last challenge to you. Prove to us your financial fluidity and if your account is larger than mine I will transfer the sum of 500k to you. Or forever hold your tongue.

donstan18
ubunja
WORDWORLD
marvin906
lefulefu
IamAirforce1
MartinO
FortifiedCity
Biacan
Antibrutus
greiboy
we are waiting...

7 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
mistel:
its not the mentality that's the issue cos non-africans marry early too. the issue is that at 34, the woman is still forming SS2 girl wearing rags n acting babyish, fvcking around n having multiple abortions for other ladies husbands. in that case why wouldn't the mother (family) feel sad?

Na she day fvck herself no be man day fvck her,nonsense

It's not by clothes oo,i've seen ladies that dress very decently and are still unmarried

4 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Jecciluscious(f): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Some things we use for fun, aren't fun at all.

People read different meanings into something... I hope this is not your Mum cos she won't be happy to see this
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by ubunja(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

how many have actually called this year alone??

4 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by donstan18: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:

Not surprised

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

A European will never say that's how Africans do it and its better. we are Africans and being African has nothing to do with 32+ unmarried.
thank god u said she is living with parents, thereby having her man-friends sugar daddies come around to see her and smotch her lightly at times right in her fathers house, yet you want her pampered!

3 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by donstan18: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:

Not surprised

5 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
UDUJ:

African mentality governed by our biological realities which is that as long as marriage is expected to produce children. A woman has a time limit. MENOPAUSE IS A REALITY FOR WOMEN AND NOT MEN. It is not illogical this Africa mentality which you call "sad" all because it is yet to evolve to the European and American life style of CARNAL CULTURE that debases mankind. If only you have seen how pressured a lady become BY HER OWN SELF when she starts clocking 35 and knows that she has just 5 more years for her womb to close down, you will know that the outside pressure is to save her from SADNESS and it is done out of love for her and not scorn.

Age 40 is said to be the age of menopause though not an absolutism for all women. Tick-tack-tick-tack.........the clock is ticking girls, menopause is knocking . CAN WE TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME? Oh! so sad this African mentality?!

5 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by odutolasodiq(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Even your own parents? smiley

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
ubunja:

how many have actually called this year alone??

I'm not ready for marriage yet
So to answer your question none
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
odutolasodiq:

Even your own parents? smiley

My parents are not like that
I'm from a good home
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by ubunja(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I'm not ready for marriage yet
dont answer a question i didnt ask.

7 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
mistel:
A European will never say that's how Africans do it and its better. we are Africans and being African has nothing to do with 32+ unmarried.
thank god u said she is living with parents, thereby having her man-friends sugar daddies come around to see her and smotch her lightly at times right in her fathers house, yet you want her pampered!

No responsible man will smooch a girl in her father's house
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

No responsible man will smooch a girl in her father's house
Exactly! that's why the parents get tired too and pressure the woman to get married and thereby get rid of these stupid acts.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by odutolasodiq(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Fvck you fool
Because i answered you bah,confused human being
That's not cool ma'am
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
ubunja:

insults now? like really??

You got me angry
Sorry for the insult
Forgiven me??
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
odutolasodiq:
That's not cool ma'am

I've apologised

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by ubunja(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You got me angry
Sorry for the insult
Forgiven me??
type "Im sorry Ubunja" 5 times

3 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by odutolasodiq(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I've apologised
No qualms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.