Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

P - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / P (2134 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

P by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 15, 2018
G
Re: P by Sirmuel1(m): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Up Barça! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: P by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2018
I don't get your point.. op write proper English to make your point clear..

5 Likes

Re: P by donstan18: 7:31am On Mar 15, 2018
Did you say you are a graduate with such writeup

5 Likes

Re: P by izzou(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Let me read again

Your write up is like this administration: Very confusing

I will modify when I finish angry

Modified: It wasn't easy trying to comprehend all what you typed.
You should meet her and talk to her one on one. Try and understand her fears and doubts and you guys should work it out together.

And I don't understand the part that she was HOT
Is the power situation that bad in your area?

4 Likes

Re: P by highqueen(f): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2018
well,your English is bad.

but I think all i can deduce from your write up is that you are broke and that's why she's acting absurd.

now listen, face your career and leave girl matter for now,you won't die.

I keep advising broke guys to stay off relationship. .seriously. ,,atleast take care of yourself first....atleast, look neat and presentable..she's scared taking you to the family prolly cos of how you dress..

1 Like

Re: P by tee59(f): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2018
Firstly, your grammar is bad.A graduate for that matter that can't construct a simple and readable English. The handwriting is on d wall.D lady is no more interested in you again, can't you just see. She even told you about your dress sense.Guy, you are not presentable to her CU's another guy that meet her standard is around d corner. Work on yourself and d right lady will come.

2 Likes

Re: P by Yyeske(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

but I think all i can deduce from your write up is that you are broke and that's why she's acting absurd.

I keep advising broke guys to stay off relationship. .seriously. ,,atleast take care of yourself first....atleast, look neat and presentable..she's scared taking you to the family prolly cos of how you dress..

We all know you want a rich boyfriend, you are broke and always looking for a rich boyfriend who would take care of you but unfortunately nairaland isn't the place.
Re: P by izzou(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

Deep down in your heart, you know it's too early for this line.

grin grin grin
Re: P by highqueen(f): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2018
izzou:

Deep down in your heart, you know it's too early for this line.

grin grin grin
loool..says who grin

I just said the truth,instead of accumulating enough headache for himself,he should try staying single for some time.
Re: P by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2018
tee59:
Firstly, your grammar is bad.A graduate for that matter that can't construct a simple and readable English. The handwriting is on d wall.D lady is no more interested in you again, can't you just see. She even told you about your dress sense.Guy, you are not presentable to her CU's another guy that meet her standard is around d corner. Work on yourself and d right lady will come.
Yea it is very bad cos after typing it I cldnt edit it on my uc web browser
Re: P by izzou(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

loool..says who grin

I just said the truth,instead of accumulating enough headache for himself,he should try staying single for some time.

If he loves her, not just her but anybody else, including you, he should make the move,whether broke or not

We all deserve whatever we desire.

If he can't afford a car, he could Uber his babe

If he can't afford to buy her lunch in our popular eateries, he could take her to a decent local restaurant

If he can't take care of her bills all of the time, he could take care of it some of the time.

If he loves her, he should start improvising and get his girl.
Re: P by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2018
No advice because I don't understand
Re: P by highqueen(f): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2018
izzou:

If he loves her, not just her but anybody else, including you, he should make the move,whether broke or not

We all deserve whatever we desire.

If he can't afford a car, he could Uber his babe

If he can't afford to buy her lunch in our popular eateries, he could take her to a decent local restaurant

If he can't take care of her bills all of the time, he could take care of it some of the time.

If he loves her, he should start improvising and get his girl.
nice....but as the lady is treating him badly,,what advice would you offer to him cos i'd prefer he stays single to build himself first.
Re: P by MhizAJ(f): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2018
See this OP oo
That girl is not into you

Please give her some space
She likes you as a person but she doesn't love you so don't get it twisted

You are not financially stable
Your girlfriend loves fashion and accessories and you think you can maintain her

Please stay away from her make better men see her you day cause traffic

1 Like

Re: P by izzou(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

nice....but as the lady is treating him badly,,what advice would you offer to him cos i'd prefer he stays single to build himself first.

How do you know he's going to be broke tomorrow?

Let him know what the problem is, and if it can be resolved, fine

Stop broke shaming him grin

We no know the pregnancy wey go born king
Re: P by highqueen(f): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2018
izzou:

How do you know he's going to be broke tomorrow?
Let him know what the problem is, and if it can be resolved, fine
Stop broke shaming him grin
We no know the pregnancy wey go born king
read his write up
Re: P by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

hmmm never said I'm broke. I'm not jst 'Behind' enuf 4 her standard
Re: P by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2018
@op she's acting that way because u didn't get to bleep her... That's what me think though.
Re: P by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2018
I'm sorry r d bad English construction. I guess some word r translated to d opposite of what I type by Nairaland.

A reply to one of d posts not da I'm broke. She doesn't like d way I dress. I tld her I can't dress has she xpect now cos of my financial status 4 now as a corp member.
Re: P by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:
Did you say you are a graduate with such writeup
hmm
Re: P by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

pls try read qgain
Re: P by donstan18: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
@op she's acting that way because u didn't get to bleep her... That's what me think though.

Do bleeping contribute in making a lady build love for you even when she doesn't love you.

Just asking, enlighten me cheesy
Re: P by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

pls try read qgain
Re: P by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

Do bleeping contribute in making a lady build love for you?

Just asking, enlighten me cheesy
As per bleeping professional right? Question for the gods man.
Re: P by Hector09(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2018
The girl is considering ur financial status first, thats why i dont like girl, no genuin luv, i we advise u to zip up, or make brothel ur second home or join the vacceline crew
Re: P by donstan18: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
As per bleeping professional right? Question for the gods man.

Lol, didn't mean such dear, it was an innocent and harmless question. cheesy
Re: P by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Hector09:
The girl is considering ur financial status first, thats why i dont like girl, no genuin luv, i we advise u to zip up, or make brothel ur second home or join the vacceline crew
Hmmm. she loves me. She jst doesnot like my fashion sense. N I forgot to add we r both Christian
Re: P by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, didn't mean such dear, it was an innocent and harmless question. cheesy
Sex could be instrumental towards heightening one's love or diminishing it...
Re: P by Hector09(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2018
derrick015:

Hmmm. she loves me. She jst doesnot like my fashion sense. N I forgot to add we r both Christian
na who christianity help
Re: P by Frankicent(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2018
I don't understand what you saying.. Wait you went to her place luckily for you she's hot I.e she need sex.. And you controlled yourself cause you a Christian... Chai
A gal who called you on phone just to come Bleep her... Omg..

My mood right now... You just lose her to the cold hands of a bad guy... Forget it bro ...in psquare voice..." the game is over"

When a gal needs sex and you turn her off by rejecting her.... It's over bro.... Kindly gimme her number. Abeg since you no get prick.

Re: P by Frankicent(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2018
I don't understand what you saying.. Wait you went to her place luckily for you she's hot I.e she need sex.. And you controlled yourself to a ho called you on phone just to come Bleep her... Omg..

My mood right now... You just lose her to the cold hands of a bad guy... Forget it bro ...in psquare voice..." the game is over"

When a gal needs sex and you turn her off by rejecting her.... It's over bro.... Kindly gimme her number. Abeg since you no get prick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious!checkout Photoshop Of Bare Chest Ladies In Swim Suit / I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her / Proposal Gone Wrong In Law School Kano Campus. See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.