Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

P - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / P (2166 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2018
izzou:
Let me read again

Your write up is like this administration: Very confusing

I will modify when I finish angry

Modified: It wasn't easy trying to comprehend all what you typed.
You should meet her and talk to her one on one. Try and understand her fears and doubts and you guys should work it out together. the weather was hot, or is there no heat at ur place of work/residence? grin

And I don't understand the part that she was HOT
Is the power situation that bad in your area?
Re: P by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=MhizAJ post=65851608]See this OP oo
That girl is not into you

Please give her some space
She likes you as a person but she doesn't love you so don't get it twisted

You are not financially stable
Your girlfriend loves fashion and accessories and you think you can maintain her

Please stay away from her make better men see her wicked people everywhere you day cause traffic[quote]wicked people everywhere u go (jst like mtn) grin
Re: P by bonifieldstun(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2018
op whalahi you no well oh, you broke and you dey find love lol lover boy, Mumu no 4get love and triple your hustle when you have money na you go they use girls dey do shakara not the other way round
Re: P by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
bonifieldstun:
op whalahi you no well oh, you broke and you dey find love lol lover boy, Mumu no 4get love and triple your hustle when you have money na you go they use girls dey do shakara not the other way round

You clearly didn't read my write up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: The Pretty Lady Everyone Is Longing To See (video) / Shocking Reason She Gave Me For Not Answering My Call. / Ladies Deliberately Dress Seductively. Any Man That Complains Is A Pervert!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.