Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Where Are The Youths? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Youths? (381 Views)

I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana / Governor Fayose's Passionate Advice To The Youths Of Nigeria / Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Youths? by Kmartt(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2018
WHERE ARE THE YOUTHS?

In less than a year, the Senatorial and House of Rep elections shall be coming up across the federation. I've seen a couple of online posters of aspirants to the National Assembly. Where are the youths? When on the 24th of July 2017 I declared to run for the office of the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, I encouraged young people to do same, by running for offices across board. Young people should show interest in running for Local Govt Chairmanship, Counsellorship, House of Assembly membership, Governorship, Senate, House of Rep. Many have shown interest in running for the office of the President. We need many more to show interest in running for other offices. Not every young person is worthy of taking up leadership position. Leadership is for those who have prepared themselves over time and have shown leadership qualities in their environment. That one is young is not the yardstick to seek electoral office. This is where you come in. Look around you. Seek out that young person who has leadership qualities and encourage him/her to run for elective office. He/she may not have the money to fund the campaign. Most young people don't anyway. It's our responsibility to rally around them, donate our widow's mite and give their aspiration a lease of life. If Nigeria will ever make progress and be counted among the committee of nobles, credible, visionary,selfless young people must arise to take our country back! This is a clarion call.
Youths arise! #YesWeFit
Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese
2019 Presidential Aspirant, National Conscience Party. Convener, YesWeFit Revolutionary Movement.

Re: Where Are The Youths? by Sapnaprem(f): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2018
the right question ought to be who will bell the cat, not where are the youths. abeg, who wan die?
Kmartt:
WHERE ARE THE YOUTHS?

In less than a year, the Senatorial and House of Rep elections shall be coming up across the federation. I've seen a couple of online posters of aspirants to the National Assembly. Where are the youths? When on the 24th of July 2017 I declared to run for the office of the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, I encouraged young people to do same, by running for offices across board. Young people should show interest in running for Local Govt Chairmanship, Counsellorship, House of Assembly membership, Governorship, Senate, House of Rep. Many have shown interest in running for the office of the President. We need many more to show interest in running for other offices. Not every young person is worthy of taking up leadership position. Leadership is for those who have prepared themselves over time and have shown leadership qualities in their environment. That one is young is not the yardstick to seek electoral office. This is where you come in. Look around you. Seek out that young person who has leadership qualities and encourage him/her to run for elective office. He/she may not have the money to fund the campaign. Most young people don't anyway. It's our responsibility to rally around them, donate our widow's mite and give their aspiration a lease of life. If Nigeria will ever make progress and be counted among the committee of nobles, credible, visionary,selfless young people must arise to take our country back! This is a clarion call.
Youths arise! #YesWeFit
Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese
2019 Presidential Aspirant, National Conscience Party. Convener, YesWeFit Revolutionary Movement.
Re: Where Are The Youths? by Kmartt(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Reason why we are still where we are today. Abeg, who and who dem wan kill. Its high time we took some drastic and stringent measures to address the fear bin deposited into our blood stream since ages.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Reduces Land Use Charge / Congrats President Buhari!!! / Kano Senators, Governor Ganduje And Questionable Loyalty To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.