Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies (29658 Views)

Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) / Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? / Different Types Of Toilet Habits Normally Exhibited By Nigerians - Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Queenserah26(f): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Is that all
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by highqueen(f): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I surprise o. When two of us take do the collabo? cheesy
lol

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Damfostopper(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I know I'm gonna get chopped off but sometimes we've to post things not because of other people's opinions.

1. ALWAYS BROKE SHAMING GUYS;

Broke ladies often broke shame guys because of their nature. believe me no rich lady or a lady from a wealthy home broke shame guys.

2. ALWAYS ACTIVE ON FACEBOOK;

This is one of the lucrative sign exhibited by broke ladies. A rich girl or a lady from a wealthy home would never have time to be active on Facebook 24/7 hours but broke ladies are always active on Facebook. Quote me wrong

3. MAGARIZING GUYS;

Truly most ladies that magarize guys or whatever it is called are 100% broke. no rich lady or a lady from a very wealthy family have time to magarize a guy, they'll simply tell him they're not interested or they have a bf already and he can get lost!,they won't even like to keep him as a friend but a broke lady will simply magarize him to give him hopes that she's eventually fall in love with him one day and because of their greedy nature they're not satisfied with what their boyfriends are giving them so they will keep the guy so that they can be collecting cash and other goodies from him.

4. SUPERIORITY COMPLEX;

Most broke ladies have a superiority complex, I mean rich ladies don't have time for superiority trash, they interact very well with everybody but poor ladies if they manage to hook a rich dude they'll start avoiding all their poor girlfriends. In fact they'll start behaving very funny at home.

5. INSULTING PEOPLE'S PARENTS;

This behavior is mostly exhibited online. some ladies, when a guy creates a thread/ article that is not in their interest or a thread meant for advicing only the female gender, they can't ignore. These ladies usually feel uncomfortable and start saying nasty things about the original poster/writer and the writer in self defense may say things that may hurt them emotionally. These ladies will see the act of insulting the Writer's/original poster's parents as the only means justifiable to hurt the poster (usually a guy) hence they start insulting the poster's parents. whenever you see a lady behaving this way know that the lady is broke and probably from a poor home.

6. STICKING TO A RICH GUY EVEN IN AN UNPLEASANT SITUATION ;

These ladies stick to a rich guy despite any thing that happens in a relationship.if he cheats, they don't care, if he abuses them or rape them they'll still stick with such men just because they're getting something from them and because they're rich. Believe me any lady that does this is from a poor home because a rich lady or a lady from a wealthy home won't allow a guy to cheat on them, abuse them and still choose to stick around him because he is rich.

7. ALWAYS DEMANDING FOR MONEY FROM A GUY IN AN EXORBITANT WAY;

Yeah, any lady that demand money from a guy exorbitantantly is broke because no rich lady or a lady from a from a wealthy home would always request for money from a guy when they can literally get anything they want without the help of the guys.

8. FEMINIST IDEOLOGIES;

I'm not in any way trying to say that ladies that have feminist ideologies are broke but most of them are broke. Many of the feminists we have in Nigeria are not genuine. for you to be a feminist, you must be an independent lady, you can't be dependent on a guy/man and call yourself a feminist. Yeah, my point now is that 70% of Nigerian feminists are broke/poor or dependent ladies. Believe me, if you are a dependent lady and you're calling yourself a feminist "you're deceiving yourself",the real meaning of feminism hasn't gotten to you yet.

Jointly written by Chikita66 and Pocohantas(now Antibrutus)

published by theUpsetGirl
an my previous post was deleted.... doesn't change the fact that ur trying too hard to be relevant...... a$$hole...... to the mods

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Coldfeets: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
mymstrokes00:

Lesbian indeed. They only need a man when it comes to money but prove 'strong' when it comes to things of the heart cus they get banged by lesbian neighbour next door. Becareful when you see a girl referring to her fellow lady using these phrases 'my love' 'sugar pie' 'partner in crime' they actually meant every.

You are totally correct.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Broke ladies very rude and lazy
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Ladyjumong(f): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Some people just get two face. Smh.

1 Like

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by biggy26: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you obviously have one of the characters listed above.. instead of you to counter with facts, you're replying me with insults because my post hurted you emotionally... babe get some sleep undecided
Not 'hurted' hurt.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by zicoraads: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
AntiBrutus is now a published writer grin grin
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by ReinaFarine: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I know I'm gonna get chopped off but sometimes we've to post things not because of other people's opinion.

Your introduction seems a little over compensative. (For lack of a better word). The lady doth protest too much.

1. ALWAYS BROKE SHAMING GUYS;

This your pointbis wrong in two phases:
1. Rich girls shame broke guys.
An insecure person is always insecure and money can never cover that up. If the only thing a girl has going for her is daddy's money, she will always fling it in the face of the people around her. Male or female. Because she is insecure. She will always say shut up dude 'your yearly income cannot be more than my weekly junk allowance' and if that is not broke shaming. I don't know what is.

2. Not all broke girls broke-shame guys:
What causes broke shaming I must repeat is insecurity and not financial status. Most times, broke girls instead insult the preppy boys relying on daddy's money. Those guys that have never hustled a day in their life and are living extremely large. It is always annoying to know that no matter how hard they try, the might never make as much as that person makes for just existing and so they get defensive and make inheritors feel like shit.

2. ALWAYS ACTIVE ON FACEBOOK;

This is wrong on a thousand different levels:
The social media is more a place to polish and make you look perfect. Social media competes for who has the more expensive designer wear and who was invited to that exclusive event and who is still hot and who is now fat. Basically, social media is the new WHO IS WHO channel for the global world. I don't think broke girls can actually compete with the expected trends and the expectations of the public, so they run to non-picture oriented sites like NL.

3. MAGARIZING GUYS;

I saw bullshit with real life experience to back me up. A rich girl will rather stay with a fellow rich guy she doesn't love for the public eye than accept she is in love with a 'broke guy'

She doesn't want to be segregated by her fellow rich friends.

She will keep the man she loves a secret, they could have been happy together,
- he talks to her
- he respects her
- he loves her
- the sex is bomb!
- big dick
-If He doesn't belong to the same financial status as she, he might never be accepted by her clique as her boyfriend. So, she will get him an apartment, lie to her rich boyfriend/husband she is going out with the girls and spend the weekend with the love of her life. If that is not magarising the two of them, please correct me.

4. SUPERIORITY COMPLEX;
Rich people have cliques: stop living in a fantasy world where a rich girl falls for a poor guy or helps her poor friend. Most Rich people (especially family wealth) are condescending to the working class. You might think they like you, but they pity you. They see you as charity. They don't understand how you can be contented with a Tecno Y2 when there is an IPhone 7 in town, they don't understand what it means to be 'broke'. So they will always feel they know more.
What do you know? Have you been to the Bahamas before?
What do you know have you entered a private jet before?
What do you know?
What do you have?
Who do you know?

Basically, you are no better than the poor people they give charity contributions to during Christmas. So who are you? Inferiority complex is a better word for broke girls

5. INSULTING PEOPLE'S PARENTS;

Insults to parents shows lacknof manners and proper upbringing. One of the rudest set of people you will meet in this world are the rich. They might have not been trained properly because of the busy schedules of their parents, or they think money makes up for their attitude. They will insult your whole poverty strickened generation you will wonder why you were born to that family. Broke girls come from the street, so they fight like the street. There is no emotional or psychological game on the street.

6. STICKING TO A RICH GUY EVEN IN AN UNPLEASANT SITUATION ;

I believe this is handled. Ask me any question or questions you might have.

7. ALWAYS DEMANDING FOR MONEY FROM A GUY IN AN EXORBITANT WAY;

No self made woman will demend money from a guy in an exorbitant way. Rich girls are over entitled. They don't get poverty. They don't understand patience. They don't understand it is not available now because it is tired up in investment. They are right here right now girls. They talk and it happens. And if you can't do that, then what is your use as a boyfriend. The rich are not emotional beings. They are manipulatively calculative. Love and happiness is all measured in a digit. And if you can't pay that, you don't deserve it. Self made is different from rich. And poor girls understand patience.

8. FEMINIST IDEOLOGIES;

Yeah, my point now is that 70% of Nigerian feminists are broke/poor or dependent ladies.

And then

Believe me, if you are a dependent lady and you're calling yourself a feminist "you're deceiving yourself",the real meaning of feminism hasn't gotten to you yet.

I think you got confused here. And your statistics is not backed up by fact. Not everyone that says Feminist, Feminist actually believes in the social, political and economic equality if the sexes. Can a broke girl be a feminist, Yes. Broke girl doesn't mean dependent on guys. Don't confused the two. And self-made doesn't translate wealthy.

PS: I wish you will go to AUN or Crescent University for three weeks and interact with the students there. I wish you best of luck in your 'rich' lifestyle.

**** Kisses.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by conductor123(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
Fine dp kiss
Piiko why you dey deceive her
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
She is my friend offline
conductor123:

Piiko why you dey deceive her
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Samuel600: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
She is my friend offline

Will u keep quite...ass licking every nairalaander with the f moniker up n down, very jobless boy
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Coldfeets: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
The op cited some of your works published on numerous pages of nairaland grin

Perhaps the op should have referenced the particular comments she got the information from.

Have you considered the fact that the OP and the so called Antibrutus might be one and the same person?
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by hokafor(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
The simple signs are clear eg , Send me data/credit, my phone is giving me problems.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Coldfeets:

Have you considered the fact that the OP and the so called Antibrutus might be one and the same person?
No they are not

I am familiar with antibrutus, She doesn't hide behind alternative accts to diss men.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Doctormarrvin: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
We've gotten to an era where people demand and want things they mostly don't deserve.Why girls think they are entitled to some man's money is puzzling to me,when even his mother is not entitled to his money. At least to my knowledge,Priscilla Chan Zuckerberg didn't spend the majority of her life demanding a relationship with billionaires,neither did the other spouses of billionaires. The life of those who "FEEL" they are entitled to billionaires in summary...There's a BIG chance no billionaire will notice them,even if they are noticed,the billionaire might just toy around then move to the next gold digger. The earlier you get rid of this destructive mentality,the better for you. Let the boys that are hustling and struggling to make names for themselves do so without the constant shaming from underachieved girls with boat loads of entitlement.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by GreatCracker(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
like seriously, i dey shame for the useless dude.
always ass licking the f monikers as if his life solely depends on it
Fake jobless nigga
Samuel600:

Will u keep quite...ass licking every nairalaander with the f moniker up n down, very jobless boy

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by RalphJnr(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
So a Girl cn nt b BROKE IN PEACE(BIP) ;DSo a Girl cn nt b BROKE IN PEACE(BIP)
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Doctormarrvin: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
No boy comes here demanding they get married to Supermodels or Beyonce. grin Just let the guys be please. It's obvious majority of your likes aren't working so you don't know how hard it is to work for your money. I blame the boys who initially spent chicken feeds on you then your mind became twisted to think you deserve wealth because you're a female with a slightly more than average face and the brain of an entitled scammer grin cheesy. The reality you should see in the mirror everyday is..you'll be very lucky if you get to live average lives especially with this kind of mentality.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by seyoops4u: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
I think this is it...
TheUpsetGirl1:

you obviously have one of the characters listed above.. instead of you to counter with facts, you're replying me with insults because my post hurted you emotionally... babe get some sleep undecided
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I don't know who I find more amusing. The people taking OP serious, or the mod that keeps pushing her threads to FP.

Meanwhile, I was never part of this.
Babe the matter weak me, am here writing my project, someone is busy tagging me to an article I know nothing about.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Cutehector(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
All these girls should just display their account balance please... I am tired of their stupidity.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Viicfuntop(f): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Girl, your points were fairly okay but you made the mistake of generalising. You kept saying with confidence the word NO. No rich girl would do this. How? Why? Maybe you have a few humble rich girlfriends but trust me the proud ones out number the humble ones. Call it brokeness or anything but I don’t see anything wrong if a girl has a STANDARD even if she is as broke as a church mouse.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Jobesi(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
It's surprising that even you are guilty of these things. Like broke shaming guys that don't have cars at 26. Controversial person
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
We live in a society where people take a lot for granted and instead of pushing for unity we are busy dividing ourselves by our wealth status.

Living in Lagos one can easily lose patience but if there’s any thing I will say is those who broke shame lack class and no matter how much money you have without it your A worse category mentally as those shaming.

I’ve touched all sorts but humility is as simple as a hello to a stranger carry yourself with grace not deception.

1 Like

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by omoiyamayor(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

trying to please who? honestly I don't post things because of other people's interest... why should I give a f*ck about bashing? after posting that thread I didn't even read the comments... surprised it even made FP... my points are 100%real... if you want to counter my post, counter it with facts and research statistics please, thanks. undecided
true feminist can be depending on man, at least you trying to say what a man can do a woman do much better. Rich kids av their own world and flocks together,don't try to enter their league forcefully,work hard to be like there parents.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by 400billionman: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
All your points are flawed. Seems the bashing on the other thread which I find uncalled for got to you to want to win them over. Your points are relative 'cause there are girls from wealthy homes who do the aforementioned. Rich girls broke shame guys the most. More especially the active dating ones. People who're always active on Facebook know what they're looking for, rich girls magalise guys the most, superiority complex seem ingrained in them 'cause it's rare to see a rich humbled person, man/woman. Reason the others yourself.
You have turned logic upside down, if the write up is paining you, you must not tell us through writing Rubbish.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Shugavee(f): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
8. FEMINIST IDEOLOGIES;

I'm not in any way trying to say that ladies that have feminist ideologies are broke but most of them are broke. Many of the feminists we have in Nigeria are not genuine. for you to be a feminist, you must be an independent lady, you can't be dependent on a guy/man and call yourself a feminist. Yeah, my point now is that 70% of Nigerian feminists are broke/poor or dependent ladies. Believe me, if you are a dependent lady and you're calling yourself a feminist "you're deceiving yourself",the real meaning of feminism hasn't gotten to you yet.

[/quote] lol u ladies must really hv issues with feminist!! I wonder how many feminist u hv actually seen, than just do evaluation based on the hate growing in ur heart!! A lot of ladies feel so intimidated by feminist simply because they dont hv the guts that feminist hv!! Unintimitated! Fearless!! Regradless of the society's insults!!Well u all r entitled to ur opinion!!!

#Unapologeticfeminist4ever

1 Like

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Shugavee:

8. FEMINIST IDEOLOGIES;

lol u ladies must really hv issues with feminist!! I wonder how many feminist u hv actually seen, than just do evaluation based on the hate growing in ur heart!! A lot of ladies feel so intimidated by feminist simply because they dont hv the guts that feminist hv!! Unintimitated! Fearless!! Regradless of the society's insults!!Well u all r entitled to ur opinion!!!

#Unapologeticfeminist4ever
I don't have any issue with them, a lady can still be fearless, unintimidated, opinionated without being a feminist especially a Nigerian feminist, it sucks being one. All I see are bunch of bitter folks that take life too serious and see men as their source of bitterness. You guys should take it somewhere else, am not cut out for that shiit.

1 Like

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Shugavee(f): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't have any issue with them, a lady can still be fearless, unintimidated, opinionated without being a feminist especially a Nigerian feminist, it sucks being one. All I see are bunch of bitter folks that take life too serious.
thats to u!!! I love being a Nigerian feminist
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Shugavee:
thats to u!!! I love being a Nigerian feminist
Whatever that rocks your boat dear.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Shugavee(f): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
Whatever that rocks your boat dear.
yesssssssssssss!!!! being a feminist rocks my boat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) / Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.