Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri (31107 Views)

Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos / Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) / 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Patented: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2018
Na so person go just sidon for one corner dey make general statements about the remaining 6.9 Billion people in the world.....Continu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Essentials1(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2018
no
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Boss13: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2018
The advice is relevant for his generation not now

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by thunderbabs: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2018
Mk una dey deceive unaselves dere undecided

There is no mystery inbtw any lady's thighs. We know what is there..... Only thing we dont know is what its speedometer reads

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2018
When will people understand that getting married goes beyond sex... you can give me sex on the first date , and makes me like you more. in fact denying me for a long while will kill my passion. if i want to get married to you, i must have seen something that is beyond sex... so this approach is dead on arrival
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by greenprince(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2018
biacan:
Speak on Reno speak some senses into this bleep boys ear sad only a foolish lady open her legs for a man that is not her husband to her.....

Any guy that sleeps with a lady that's not his wife is a disgrace to this century and such men deserves to be cleanse before they can be accepted into the society...... because they just commit an abomination......

NOTE :- things like lust, sex, masturbation,adultry kills the success of a man....

THE QUEEN OF THE NEW SCHOOL HAS SPOKEN cool

Unfortunately, your type is really depleted in numbers.
You're a gem.
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by persius555(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Is Reno Omokri a teenager?
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by blackbeau1(f): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2018
To an extent true but it'll only depend on if he truly loves you.
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by doyinisaac(m): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
It doesn't make sense. If he wants to walk away, he'll walk away whether you have sex with him before or after marriage. The "mystery" will be lost eventually, either way. I kinda don't like the mentality of using sex as a bargaining chip or a dangling carrot infront of a donkey. Because once he gets what he wants, what guarantees that he will stay? If the only reason that is making him stick around is because he is "mystified", then I'd rather demystify things for him so he can kindly bugger off.
GOD bless you for this....don't mind that mumu.....

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by KhadyM(f): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2018
I agree with him. However, what next when he gets the cookie after y'all get married? Will you get stuck in a loveless marriage? Cause marriage is more than just sex.
If he's trying to get into my pants before marriage, thats a red flag and I probably shouldnt want to end up with someone who doesnt share similar values.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by greenprince(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Its not morals that you have o sis, its Nigerian culture that has deepened thru your mind. All you need at most is 100k in your account and ur emphasy will change course. You hear?

Na lie, I beg to disagree. I don't want to make noise but I know men with money that still have their senses with them. It's about your person and what you stand for.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by calddon(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2018
Very true
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2018
biacan:
Speak on Reno speak some senses into this bleep boys ear sad only a foolish lady open her legs for a man that is not her husband to her.....

Any guy that sleeps with a lady that's not his wife is a disgrace to this century and such men deserves to be cleanse before they can be accepted into the society...... because they just commit an abomination......

NOTE :- things like lust, sex, masturbation,adultry kills the success of a man....

Hahahahaha... This girl Na comedienne
Shebi u don start again, u want what happened last week to repeat itself again abi Don't worry, they are coming for ur head again and u will hide for another 3days.
But make I ask, if the guy who sleeps with a girl before marriage is a disgrace, what should the girl they slept with be called?
Just curious...
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2018
More like 18th century advice for getting a man.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by greenprince(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2018
KhadyM:
I agree with him. However, what next when he gets the cookie after y'all get married? Will you get stuck in a loveless marriage? Cause marriage is more than just sex.
If he's trying to get into my pants before marriage, thats a red flag and I probably shouldnt want to end up with someone who doesnt share similar values.

I love your attitude jare.... don't mind dem yeye boys. A deserving king who'll respect you will come.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Truckpusher(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
This advice is a big SCAM to humanity.

Mystery is attractive, but won't be attractive whenever it's gotten, this means that even if he eventually marries you, when he gets the sex(mystery), it won't be attractive to him anymore, which might lead him into cheating because the only thing that attracted him to marry you was the sex(mystery) and he has gotten it from you, that's why sex mustn't be the attraction to a man.

A lady who can keep a man can keep a man, be you a prostitute or not, if you are smart enough to keep a man, you'll definitely get married sharply, that's why we sometimes see the bad runs girls be the ones to get married quickly.

Deny your man sex and watch him get it from a side chick, keep deny him sex and watch him learn more on how to cheat, even if he ends up marrying you, he'll still continue his cheating ways you made him learn when you were denying him sex.

I wonder why people even think giving/denying a man sex will make him marry you, just try and have COMMON SENSE and he will marry you, just SENSE, that's the most important thing.

-A virgin who can't keep a man can't get married.
-A non-virgin who can't keep a man can't get married.

Denying a man sex can't guarantee marriage.
Giving him sex can't aswell guarantee marriage.

Sex is not a challenge to men,not atall.

One of the biggest challenge for men is being unable to get a good woman, not sex.

You just nailed it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Truflexunits(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Mr reno take your preaching to all those politicians larvishing their looted money on universities undergraduates ost=65877478]Former Special Assistant to President Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri has offered single women advice on how to make their partners propose.

The US-based pastor gave the advice on Thursday morning in #RenosNuggets, his early-morning inspirational piece on Twitter.

Omokri said single women fail to get their men to propose because of giving them pre-marital sex.

He added that denying a man sex would only make him more willing to get married so as to have access to the sex.

He tweeted:

http://newshelm.ng/how-to-make-a-man-propose-reno-omokri/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

[/quote]
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Barzinime(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Paddin! Come again.. shocked shocked shocked
biacan:
Me 100k undecided I don't get moved by money cause I'm satisfied with what I have cool

How have you been
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by greenprince(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2018
blackbeau1:

If he truly does, waiting to go through the right channel will be the greatest proof of that love..

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by olabrad: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
biacan:

Do you also remember that Reno said " your boyfriend has no business providing your financial needs?"

If you know how to collect money , as if the guy is your father, who must provide for your needs, then you must be ready to fucck him.

You can't have your cake and eat it.
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Truflexunits(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
@ bianca queen of a new school are you a virgin?... quote author=kingkakaone post=65884119]
Hahahahaha... This girl Na comedienne
Shebi u don start again, u want what happened last week to repeat itself again abi Don't worry, they are coming for ur head again and u will hide for another 3days.
But make I ask, if the guy who sleeps with a girl before marriage is a disgrace, what should the girl they slept with be called?
Just curious...[/quote]
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by doyinisaac(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
blackbeau1:
And when he sees the mystery,what is going to happen next??he gets tired of the marriage simply because the major thing that pushed him into the marriage is the "mystery"that he is trying to uncover and after marriage he discovered the mystery then the purpose of him getting married to her is acheived,such marriage won't last since the basic reason he married her is for the "sex"
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Queenserah26(f): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
What can I say? Stick to what works for you
I know what works for me. Happiness is key
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Old stupid Reno. When did he become Special Adviser on Relationship Matters?
After he stopped receiving food from Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2018
I will never advise any man including my son to enter into marriage with a woman without shagging the woman at least once.

Test whatever you are buying if not you'd regret it for the rest of your life. I know what I mean and I mean what I wrote.

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Truflexunits(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2018
[Kudos to these articlequote author=Truckpusher post=65884154]You just nailed it.[/quote]
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by lonlytroy(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2018
biacan:

U go old there
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2018
biacan:

Haha

na this type get award for bleeping
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by ukejejohnson(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2018
This is to y'all ladies .....if you want to keep a man or make him propose. Be like "MICHELLE OBAMA" A presentable hard working lady.

Every man trip and respect a woman who knows her left and right and at the same time respectful.

Be Smart, hard working, respectful, look smart and body fitness bcuz there's no room for I am married no need to dress sexy or gym. The world has changed so follow accordingly

Sex after marriage is ultimate but it doesn't guarantee marriage

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
This advice is a big SCAM to humanity.

Mystery is attractive, but won't be attractive whenever it's gotten, this means that even if he eventually marries you, when he gets the sex(mystery), it won't be attractive to him anymore, which might lead him into cheating because the only thing that attracted him to marry you was the sex(mystery) and he has gotten it from you, that's why sex mustn't be the attraction to a man.

A lady who can keep a man can keep a man, be you a prostitute or not, if you are smart enough to keep a man, you'll definitely get married sharply, that's why we sometimes see the bad runs girls be the ones to get married quickly.

Deny your man sex and watch him get it from a side chick, keep deny him sex and watch him learn more on how to cheat, even if he ends up marrying you, he'll still continue his cheating ways you made him learn when you were denying him sex.

I wonder why people even think giving/denying a man sex will make him marry you, just try and have COMMON SENSE and he will marry you, just SENSE, that's the most important thing.

-A virgin who can't keep a man can't get married.
-A non-virgin who can't keep a man can't get married.

Denying a man sex can't guarantee marriage.
Giving him sex can't aswell guarantee marriage.

Sex is not a challenge to men,not atall.

One of the biggest challenge for men is being unable to get a good woman, not sex.

As much as there is not one road to everything, let us be very careful so we won't fall at the wrong end of the blade.
A lady told of a her ex husband in warri who slept with her only on their wedding night and left to stay with a girl who he is not married to for the past 4 years now.
They did no sex before marriage which is good but the man complained that he doesn't like her immediately he saw the unclothedness of the wife and now she became pregnant just that once and taking care of the baby alone with the man gone and never asking for her till now.
My advice to ladies and gentlemen, pray to meet a man or woman who truly fears God

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by SammySwag(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]Truth but how many will abide with that simple rule.
When many of the ladies out there are already Slay mamas or slay queen as generally called.
Men on the other hand won't want to be seen as maga coz the ladies too out there are always demanding.
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by blackbeau1(f): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
And when he sees the mystery,what is going to happen next??he gets tired of the marriage simply because the major thing that pushed him into the marriage is the "mystery"that he is trying to uncover and after marriage he discovered the mystery then the purpose of him getting married to her is acheived,such marriage won't last since the basic reason he married her is for the "sex"
Hence I said if he loves you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend / See Lovely Wedding Pictures Of A Popular Nairalander "Flexherbal" / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.