Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! (2254 Views)

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

nor let ur pipu hear you ooogrin
which my pipu?
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
gonkin:
I know 1 thing every woman wants.
A guy with lots of money
gbam! cheesy... U are blessed brother .. Oil dey ur headcheesy.
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by biacan(f): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

see i ve no revenge intentions bikogrin
Then start going cool
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
Then start going cool
OK I will start
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Shugavee(f): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:
THINGS WOMEN WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
Women want partners that care.

Women don’t want perfect partners; they want men who are striving to be their best selves.
She doesn’t necessarily want someone who has every step of his life pre-planned, but she wants someone with drive and with goals.

She doesn’t necessarily want someone who cries every day, but she does want someone who has the courage to cry in front of her when he needs to.

She doesn’t necessarily want someone who stays in therapy for his entire life, but she does want someone who has the courage to face his own emotional demons.

So put in the work. End the stalemate. Decide that you want to be in the kind of relationship that most people don’t have and you want to put in the effort necessary to become that kind of man.

The women of the world are waiting for us. And they want us to step up just as badly as we want them to open up.
nice to see reasonable men like u in this section
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shugavee:
nice to see reasonable men like u in this section

A pleasure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waoo! See How Gym Instructor Dey Enjoy. / Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? / I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.