Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer (3630 Views)

How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. / Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
MissCokie:

Yes, and when you find an answer to this questions, you will find solution to everything. Don't you think so?
The answer to some of those questions continue to evolve as we grow older and navigate through the stormy waters of life.

The questions need no absolute answers, but the answers should serve as a guide in every phase of our lifes

For example, the answer to the question "who am I" at teenage age might be "I am intelligent fun loving person", but at mid twenties that might have changed significantly as that intelligent fun loving person mature

However, it is important to always ask ourselves these important questions at every stage of our lifes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:
The answer to some of those questions continue to evolve as we grow older and navigate through the stormy waters of life.

The questions need no absolute answers, but the answers should serve as a guide in every phase of our lifes

For example, the answer to the question "who am I" at teenage age might be "I am intelligent fun loving person", but at mid twenties that might have changed significantly as that intelligent fun loving person have matured

However, it is important to always ask ourselves these important questions at every stage of our lifes

Beautifully answered

2 Likes

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by anochuko01(m): 1:32am On Mar 17, 2018
true OP.... though not all ladies. but most of them don't reason beyond getting married. they just remain blank till they find a guy to be attached to. I guess its their nature but the culture in Africa has worsen it.
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2018
anochuko01:
true OP.... though not all ladies. but most of them don't reason beyond getting married. they just remain blank till they find a guy to be attached to. I guess its their nature but the culture in Africa has worsen it.

I guess society, culture and our way of reasoning should be a major factor. Inability to think ahead of time, and finding ones true purpose is another factor.
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2018
pu7pl3:

Im following you everywhere...2facing the millions on NL cheesy
Lol, I'm not a myopic minded person, I like balance a lot and I am open to others' perspective of things. On a forum of closed minded people who believe their views are perfect and correct, you might find me strange. It's not being 2faced like you have been ranting...

Keep following, but the day I start to ignore you, let it be known that you became boring and choking smiley Good morning
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by anochuko01(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2018
MissCokie:

I guess society, culture and our way of reasoning should be a major factor. Inability to think ahead of time, and finding ones true purpose is another factor.
yeah, you're very right. It pains me seeing ladies without vision. I know of a 23 years old girl who has OND and refused to further her studies simply because she ''was getting old''.......at 23 o!

that's something I'm imprinting on my kid sisters though. the 17 years old one now reasons like a full adult.
can't imaging having clueless girls around me, not even as a wife.
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2018
anochuko01:

yeah, you're very right. It pains me seeing ladies without vision. I know of a 23 years old girl who has OND and refused to further her studies simply because she ''was getting old''.......at 23 o!

that's something I'm imprinting on my kid sisters though. the 17 years old one now reasons like a full adult.
can't imaging having clueless girls around me, not even as a wife.

Lol @ getting old at 23years. That's a lame excuse to shy away from her vision. You see it, that's the issue, we bring in too many excuses, and blame unforeseen circumstances for our problems. Ha ! sad

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by pu7pl3(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol, I'm not a myopic minded person, I like balance a lot and I am open to others' perspective of things. On a forum of closed minded people who believe their views are perfect and correct, you might find me strange. It's not being 2faced like you have been ranting...

Keep following, but the day I start to ignore you, let it be known that you became boring and choking smiley Good morning

And now im a victim...grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? / ... / Men! This Simple Exercise Will Make You Last Longer In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.