Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? (8339 Views)

Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) / My Mom Is Missing / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by bee444: 12:47am On May 04, 2010
@Poster , I'd suggest you contact me via my email and lets talk. I can settle this issue once and for all.

HOW? I'll walk up straight to the Mum and tell her her wrongs. I'll suggest she desist from making her daughter a money making machine, else I'll inform the authority. By doing this, I assure you, she'd never request her daughter's salary again.

However, Her daughter must also take some responsibility in paying bills and helping out with other family needs.

And as regards to her study, she must be in school. She was given that visa for studying purposes and not for full time job (you can't earn 900 pounds by working part-time on a student visa)

And the Mum should stop using her daughter on the basis of wanting to secure a permanent status for her daughter, thereby making her to work like a slave.

@Poster, you know that your girl must be studying at a given college before she could be granted a dependant visa abi?

Contact me ASAP before this turns to several of the cases i've handled.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Outstrip(f): 12:57am On May 04, 2010
I don't knwo why you guys are acting like this is an unbelievable story especially as it is a nigerian parent. It is very possible. I have seen females who are desperate to marry and are int heri mid 30's but will not even consider someone of a different tribe because their parents will not have it. They just languish in misery. How much more a 21 year old. Your friend needs to break the chains of tradition and find her way. Work and send home what she can. Not all the money she makes. She cannot change her mothers mind. If she is not careful she will be her mother's age and be doing menial work. She needs to make school her first priority not work or her mother's wishes
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by riffytout(m): 1:15am On May 04, 2010
Somebody call chico ejiro, this story is got nollywood written all over it. Mr poster, either story this is made up or your girly is fibby. Working 15hrs with a student visa in the uk! Impossicant! Shes 21, a legal immigrant, and it never occured to her to contact social services?
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by bee444: 1:21am On May 04, 2010
riffytout:

Somebody call chico ejiro, this story is got nollywood written all over it. Mr poster, either story this is made up or your girly is fibby. [b]Working 15hrs with a student visa in the uk! Impossicant! [/b]Shes 21, a legal immigrant, and it never occured to her to contact social services?

DON'T GET YOU ON THE HIGHLIGHTED WORDS MR! Students are allowed to work 20hrs in a week.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by blueflame1: 2:19am On May 04, 2010
My friend marry the gal case closed
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by papaejima2: 4:44am On May 04, 2010
I don't believe the story especially when the poster said "at this winter time". This is surely no winter time in UK. Working full time and earning 900 quids with a student visa? And the slapping bit and every detail of the conversation, no, this story is not real. I am not saying that such things can not happen but I strongly believe that this particular story is not true so no need to crack my head for solutions to an imaginary story.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by AS7(m): 4:55am On May 04, 2010
Hey man, can u give d full address of ur girl, i can be of help to her. Am also staying here in london, i got a very close female frnd of mine, named Tolu Vanessa , she's staying alone and ur slavery girl can simply stay with her for some while ,before she settle down herself.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by master2(m): 5:37am On May 04, 2010
@poster,
its either u writing a script 4 nigeria home movie or her been in UK is thru human traffiking as she must pay back what is due to her sponsor( i don't think is a mum) b4 she get her freedom.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by latch(m): 6:23am On May 04, 2010
Something wrong with this whole story. I really don't see why 21 year old adult (with the posters support), can't leave her mums house and go sort herself out considering she's making £900 month.

, and @ some other posters, there are loads of cleaning and security companies that will employ students visa holders, and give them as many hours as they like.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2010
papa ejima:

I don't believe the story especially when the poster said "at this winter time". This is surely no winter time in UK. Working full time and earning 900 quids with a student visa? And the slapping bit and every detail of the conversation, no, this story is not real. I am not saying that such things can not happen but I strongly believe that this particular story is not true so no need to crack my head for solutions to an imaginary story.

You said the story ain't true ?, I am too busy to come online and make up a story, It is very true take it or live it,yes it is not winter time but the weather is still very cold in the morning

riffytout:

Somebody call chico ejiro, this story is got nollywood written all over it. Mr poster, either story this is made up or your girly is fibby. Working 15hrs with a student visa in the uk! Impossicant! Shes 21, a legal immigrant, and it never occured to her to contact social services?

Its very annoying when some people think i fake this story !!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 7:11am On May 04, 2010
bee444:

@Poster , I'd suggest you contact me via my email and lets talk. I can settle this issue once and for all.

HOW? I'll walk up straight to the Mum and tell her her wrongs. I'll suggest she desist from making her daughter a money making machine, else I'll inform the authority. By doing this, I assure you, she'd never request her daughter's salary again.

However, Her daughter must also take some responsibility in paying bills and helping out with other family needs.

And as regards to her study, she must be in school. She was given that visa for studying purposes and not for full time job (you can't earn 900 pounds by working part-time on a student visa)

And the Mum should stop using her daughter on the basis of wanting to secure a permanent status for her daughter, thereby making her to work like a slave.

@Poster, you know that your girl must be studying at a given college before she could be granted a dependant visa abi?

Contact me ASAP before this turns to several of the cases i've handled.

I just rang her phone now for permission and she insist i shouldnt cos she is too scared of her mom and doesnt wants to put her mom into any trouble,she said her mom has apologise and has promise to stop this as soon as the house is complete meanwhile she has promise to give her £60 from her salary,i am still not yet satisfied about this,she is coming to my place today,i will convince her more and i will show her this thread to read people's view and oppinion, Thanks
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Nobody: 7:24am On May 04, 2010
heryyy:

Its very annoying when some people think i fake this story !!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
which kind annoying, don't u knw that it is also annoying when u just login into NL and post Fake stories and expect us to believe it? undecided
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 7:27am On May 04, 2010
odiaero:

which kind annoying, don't u knw that it is also annoying when u just login into NL and post Fake stories and expect us to believe it? undecided

THIS IS NOT A JOKE !!! I DIDNT FAKE UP THE STORY, THIS IS FOR REAL, I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE ITS FOR REAL !!!! DAMN !!!! angry angry angry
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Nobody: 7:34am On May 04, 2010
heryyy:

THIS IS NOT A JOKE !!! I DIDNT FAKE UP THE STORY, THIS IS FOR REAL, I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE ITS FOR REAL !!!! DAMN !!!! angry angry angry
so many people have sworn with their life and yet nothing happened because he no dey work so lemme hear word grin
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2010
odiaero:

so many people have sworn with their life and yet nothing happened because he no dey work so lemme hear word grin

Hahahah, U got me laughing but seriously the story is very true,u've got to believe this one, Honestly its hard to believe but its very true grin grin grin
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by ayettymama(f): 7:59am On May 04, 2010
story is bs because nobody can live on £10 a month-- does she walk to the train station everymorning??

does she go there naked??

i do no something similar can happen but this in particular is bs-- its common for people to bring younger people from home and use them, they give them visa and papers and colect thier salary at the end--in a situation whereby the person has alot of fear or out of respect or maybe trying not to be ingrateful-- the person should just make an arrangement i.e

if the mom is trying to use her because she looked after her when she was young (like a mother is supposed to) let her calculate how much the school fees and ticket price and wot not were and let her pay the mom back in instalments, herself! when she pays them off she wouldnt be indebted to her----its a shame that some people are like this but its tru--- something else u learn abt life
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 04, 2010
^^ i tire o grin
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by hexcraft(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2010
@ heevy,

If you love this girl, Marry her Immediately and stop this slavery. She is an adult in UK still with the Nigerian mentality. U really need to educate her on her right.

Marry HER, and end her misery. I really pity her.

Both of you can make it - together at one.
that is like N2.2m/annul. Most family fair well better at below that. What the hell is the school fees of this so-called "IRRESPONSIBLE" brothers of hers and her SO-CALLED MUDA FCCKER. for 2yrs Now, CHEZZ.

Marry her or direct her to the Police.

meanwhile, she can change the account and be paid the 1st rent on the new account b4 the mother gets a glimps and she gets out of the house immediate and take a STAND. She can have pity on the rest of the family crew and send a fraction to them not more than 20% of what she gets.

Begin
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by hexcraft(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2010
"Begin today to be what you want to be tomorrow". - St. Jerome
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by mrkoma2012: 8:44am On May 04, 2010
If she has a valid visa as you claim then the simply solution is to move out and rent  a room and get her own freedom.Shikena
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2010
hexcraft:

@ heevy,

If you love this girl, Marry her Immediately and stop this slavery. She is an adult in UK still with the Nigerian mentality. U really need to educate her on her right.

Marry HER, and end her misery. I really pity her.

Both of you can make it - together at one.
that is like N2.2m/annul. Most family fair well better at below that. What the hell is the school fees of this so-called "IRRESPONSIBLE" brothers of hers and her SO-CALLED MUDA FCCKER. for 2yrs Now, CHEZZ.

Marry her or direct her to the Police.

meanwhile, she can change the account and be paid the 1st rent on the new account b4 the mother gets a glimps and she gets out of the house immediate and take a STAND. She can have pity on the rest of the family crew and send a fraction to them not more than 20% of what she gets.

Begin

I love her but i am still a student aswell,i need to finish my education before i think of marriage,thanks for your advice though, cool cool

ayettymama:

story is bs because nobody can live on £10 a month-- does she walk to the train station everymorning??

does she go there unclothed??

i do no something similar can happen but this in particular is bs-- its common for people to bring younger people from home and use them, they give them visa and papers and colect thier salary at the end--in a situation whereby the person has alot of fear or out of respect or maybe trying not to be ingrateful-- the person should just make an arrangement i.e

if the mom is trying to use her because she looked after her when she was young (like a mother is supposed to) let her calculate how much the school fees and ticket price and wot not were and let her pay the mom back in instalments, herself! when she pays them off she wouldnt be indebted to her----its a shame that some people are like this but its tru--- something else u learn abt life

Very true is impossible to live under £10,well she gets feed at home and her mom gives her transport fare to school,the only thing she wants is the way her mom takes over her salary.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 04, 2010
heryyy:

I love her but i am still a student aswell,i need to finish my education before i think of marriage,thanks for your advice though, cool cool

Very true is impossible to live under £10,well she gets feed at home and her mom gives her transport fare to school,the only thing she wants is the way her mom takes over her salary.
guy enough of dis! orelse i go come disconnect ur internet connection 4 there grin
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:11am On May 04, 2010
@odiero, go ahead mister!
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by papaejima2: 9:13am On May 04, 2010
@heryyy, enough of this your Nollywood story. There are guys here with more intelligence than you think.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by neduman: 9:36am On May 04, 2010
is just a fairy tale don't believe the story come up with something good am out
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by naijadumps: 9:59am On May 04, 2010
At 21, let her run to a friend's place and start life anew, mother is just using her money for owambe parties and not school fees. Sorry for the mumu.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Akosbaba(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2010
In my opinion,this is either dullness or jazz.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by KennyG6(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2010
Poster i find this story very hard to believe, her/your account has far too many holes in it. One one hand i believe it is possible for someone to bring their ward/child in illegally and subject them to abuse similar to what your friend's but hey not in this instance.
It is possible the girl came into the country illegally and is using someone else's NI at work while pursuing her education. In all this she hasnt told you how her tuition is being paid or if the mum is planning to change her visa status to give her more prospects once her education is over; so personally I wont be hasty to judge the mum until i have the full facts
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by splendore(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2010
I am putting that into consideration Undecided Undecided

How could you be considering quitting ur relationship at this point? This is the time to stand by her bros. i will communicate with later
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by princekevo(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2010
I love her but i am still a student aswell,i need to finish my education before i think of marriage,thanks for your advice though,  

@poster.
If indeed the woman is her real biological mother what is your problem with the issue, when u can do less or nothing to help her.

Every one is here condeming the mother as being evil, but not seeing the fact that this poor women must have spent her own youthful age working for the future of her daughter and the brother. From what the poster said, the mother brought her to UK on 4years study visa which did not jst cost her jst 10pounds. For a woman to bring her daughter over to UK, i have no doubt that she got a bigger dream for the daughter other than what the poster is presenting to us here.

Lets see the big picture here, this girl works in a place where she is being paid 900pounds a month. The mother still take care of 99% of her needs and that of the younger brother including her school fees with the same 900pounds per month. On the same fund she must be saving for their future and building a family house that in future belongs not to you and i but to the same girl and her lil brother.
Instead of you to encourage the girl to open an account and be saving the lil 10pounds she get from the mum you are trying to raise the girl against the mother who suffered to bring her abroad. The mum must have probably know her daughter very well. That some people like you might easily deceive her into spend her salaries on you.

Did it occour to you that the mother must have a better dream for her daughter b4 suffring to bring her over to UK and must be saving up for the future of the girl and the younger brother. Am begining to think that you became so obsessed with the issue becoz you could not benefit much from the 10pounds left for this girl. In all your story you did not mention to us what the girl does with the 10pound giving to her month by the mum, since the mum still take full responsibility of her needs.

So i will advice you to stay away from their family matter as long as you have confirmed to me that the woman is her biological mother and i believe that she want a better future for her daughter more than what you think you want for her. You can never tell what it takes to be 100%independent in UK  with 900pounds per month until you deceive this girl out of the mother's UK expireince.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2010
Kenny_G:

Poster i find this story very hard to believe, her/your account has far too many holes in it. One one hand i believe it is possible for someone to bring their ward/child in illegally and subject them to abuse similar to what your friend's but hey not in this instance.
It is possible the girl  came into the country illegally and is using someone else's NI at work while pursuing her education. In all this she hasnt told you how her tuition is being paid or if the mum is planning to change her visa status to give her more prospects once her education is over; so personally I wont be hasty to judge the mum until i have the full facts

If u need proof i can give u her phone number and u talk to her urself or i give u her address and go see her mom !
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by KennyG6(m): 12:07pm On May 04, 2010
heryyy:

If u need proof i can give u her phone number and u talk to her urself or i give u her address and go see her mom !
oya give me now, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Husband / Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men / I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.