Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? (8340 Views)

Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) / My Mom Is Missing / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by lastpage: 10:58pm On May 06, 2010
When is this comedy going to end?

This "story" was posted on May 1st. If it was April 1st, l would have considered it "April fool'sday"! grin

Okay, you said she actually called you YESTERDAY to narrate her ordeal.
That should around April 30-31st.
Now, let me quote her conversation, as stated by your very self.

SEUN, But mom please i just want to beg you to please consider me a little bit as you know its not easy to wake up very early in the morning (5am) everyday inside the heavy cold especially at this winter time to work and at the end i get almost nothing in return.

The question would like to ask you, with reference to the bolded-part of the quote is: Which part of London does she live that Its WINTER at April ending?

Okay, enough is enough, lets have a more interesting story.
Not even in Nigeria will a 16 year old allow such to happen, much less a 21yr old in London, with all the "child-protection" Acts/statutes!

Abeg, dont unknowingly send your future in-law to jail o! grin grin grin (lol)
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by asas(f): 1:37am On May 07, 2010
i
ayettymama:

prob not unno the naija girls in uk have plenty stories!!

my friend even told a dude she no get papers and she cant work so the dude will be payin her monthly

the cow was born here!!!lol

lol, i av heard a few yea but dis one is beyond me her own mother, i av a friend yea whose mum told her she dont want her in her house oh dat she off age to look after herself,
anyways pple got different things i no some pple are not finding it easy in d uk but jeezz man i rest my case
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 07, 2010
that's a lie

just 10 pounds out of 900 pounds

is the girl daft. even thou her mother is a witch. aw will she cope wit 10 pounds a month! is that enough for bus pass 25 pounds

i cant even believe it

@worst she shld notify her employer change of account where to pay her funds for good 2 years!!! han han

send it to them

WALE ADENUGA PRODUCTIONS

i am not a fool here,
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by SwtzMinx(f): 6:19am On May 08, 2010
.dz st0ry smells fishy. . .
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Casfan123: 10:15pm On May 08, 2010
D girl self na mumu.so after 2 yrs 4 yanki she never stil wise.at dat age yr mum is stil controling u.is it ur real mum.u sure se she no do u juju.u can stil report 2 d police over der.shine ur eye
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Nobody: 1:00am On May 09, 2010
who really believes this story, no be europe again, winter ko, wenter ni

Isnt a student supposed to work just 40 hrs a fortnight?
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by member479760: 7:02am On May 09, 2010
@poster,
Your girl friend should be grateful for having a good mother that standby at all time. She brought to a developed country and gave her the chance to continue her study. Your girl friend submitting her salary to the mother is the best thing that should happen at this point of development. There are things the mother saw which your girl friend is yet to see. Yes, the allowance should be increased to meet her needs.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 14, 2010
For those that think the story is fake, please walk out of here. What do you guys know mscheww!!!
One of the reasons I hate NL, every story is fake to Nairalanders.

@ Op

First and foremost, who pays her fees If her mum has agreed to pay her 60 quid a month, then she should hang in there till she finishes college.

London is hard o, if she leaves her mum, she would find out that 900 pounds is nothing. Fees, bills, transport, housing etc. So many people in London, pay all of this and run into overdraft without savings or money for extras.
From your story, it appears she pays no bills and eats for free for now, the only thing is she has got no money of her own. It is just a matter of time, let her endure.
When she starts getiing the 60 quid, let her save o,

Whether we like it or not,, its not easy for her to leave her mum just yet>.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by eros(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2010
No comment. . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by icon2: 10:51pm On May 15, 2010
cheesy Poor girl cheesy Stand up, getup n fight 4 ur rite.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Smi1(m): 12:19am On Nov 01, 2010
[size=13pt]desperate old witch !! the poster should advice the helpless lady to move out, if not they won't be any changes to her situation[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Husband / Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men / I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.