Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (59749 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Why Do Men Here Not Like Feminist, Women Not Like Redpillers? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ofai: 2:52am On Mar 17, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:04am On Mar 17, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm not coming out for you because of your feminism stand. But because of this statement. For you to be a feminist, you must embrace the 'sisterhood' that is, fighting for your fellow woman.

The comment brought out the hypocrite in you, a feminist that believes women who are not for the feminism movement are sex starved, is that one a feminist?

Sometimes it looks like you just want to rub it on people's faces that you're a feminist. As a feminist, I hope you've been empowering women around you and not just 'screaming on nairaland', that you're a feminist.

this lady called amarabae once said her husband must provide financially and in any other way.. for you to be a feminist you must be an independent lady.. what even got me angry is when they said ladies who don't support the movement are single and sex starved.. in America and Europe where it started 53% of their ladies don't support feminism and the feminists there don't say these kinda words. I wonder whether these ladies screaming feminism on nairaland understand the real ideology of feminism
and for their stance that we are sex starved and single... 80% of feminists are single. and they're the ones that are sex starved, yeah you can see their hypocrisy here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 3:08am On Mar 17, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

this lady called amarbae once said her husband must provide financially and in any other way.. for you to be a feminist you must be an independent lady.. what even got me angry is when they said ladies who don't support the movement are single and sex starved.. in America and Europe where it started 53% of their ladies don't support feminism and the feminists there don't say these kinda words. I wonder whether these ladies screaming feminism on nairaland understand the real ideology of feminism
and for their stance that we are sex starved and single... 80% of feminists are single. and they're the ones that are sex starved, yeah you can see their hypocrisy here

My dear, don't disturb yourself. This op knows nothing about the feminism movement. They're 'nairaland feminists'. Arguing with these type of 'feminists' will reduce your IQ. They really know nothing about it, instead of them to open threads to empower their fellow women, they're shaming them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by kenir(m): 3:48am On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
Lol funny enough the nairaland guys ur hoping will run into ur DM, will still fu*k u n dump u!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin desperado!!!!

no doubt, I smell experience in this post grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 4:35am On Mar 17, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm not coming out for you because of your feminism stand. But because of this statement. For you to be a feminist, you must embrace the 'sisterhood' that is, fighting for your fellow woman.

The comment brought out the hypocrite in you, a feminist that believes women who are not for the feminism movement are sex starved, is that one a feminist?

Sometimes it looks like you just want to rub it on people's faces that you're a feminist. As a feminist, I hope you've been empowering women around you and not just 'screaming on nairaland', that you're a feminist.
You are taking it a bit personal.
You focused on the sex starved side which I didn't agree with because from my comment, I focused on the "pat on the back from men "
Which is true. I didn't write anything about being sex starved in my comment, did I?

My comment is harmless,
Picking out issues in it may indicate an ulterior motives from you.

Empowering women?
I empower every gender,
I don't want to list my humanitarian services in order not to sound like a bragging.

And finally.
If you open a thread on any pro -feminism postulation inorder to air your view and educate people who cares,
You are contributing to the cause.

The problem here is that the way you see feminism is not the way I see it.
You have a wrong and prejudice view about it.

4 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 5:00am On Mar 17, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

this lady called amarabae once said her husband must provide financially and in any other way.. for you to be a feminist you must be an independent lady.. what even got me angry is when they said ladies who don't support the movement are single and sex starved.. in America and Europe where it started 53% of their ladies don't support feminism and the feminists there don't say these kinda words. I wonder whether these ladies screaming feminism on nairaland understand the real ideology of feminism
Wow coming from a newbie who specializes in opening useless threads.
I am surprised.

4 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 17, 2018
So because I said I am not a feminist, it means I am sex starved, single AF and I am forming holy holy for men to see me as wife material. Oh lawd, I can't deal....

you this girl, you must be very naive, I think you are hearing me..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 17, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Reverse is the case here..

It is the feminist that are sex starved,, some feminist have been used like trash by men, so they come to nairaland to vent their frustration..

The anti feminist women are all married with lovely husbands and children,, so they understand the basics of a good marriage and how to be loyal to your husband and see their husbands as the head..

most anti feminist ladies have been brought up in a right way, to love and submit to their men..

they know what it takes to keep a good relationship..

However it the feminist that are frustrated,, no home training and are typically useless to the society.
Exactly, you nailed it, very bitter, I shudder when I read what they say online.

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Wow kudos for this thread.
I am an unapologetic feminist,
A strong lioness.

Those girls that are opposing feminism are playing to the gallery in order to get a pat on the back from men.

No intelligent woman can oppose the good news of feminism which is geared towards fighting injustices against women .
Period
Until you Nigeria feminist start fighting injustice against the girl child, I won't be one, instead of fighting injustice against the girl child, you people fight men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 6:13am On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:
Until you Nigeria feminist start fighting injustice against the girl child, I won't be one, instead of fighting injustice against the girl child, you people fight men.
Tell me one contribution you have made in the fight for girl child right

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 17, 2018
makydebbie:

You are simply the best. They are just online feminists, and yet they still depended on their man for everything, feminists should be independent.

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 17, 2018
makydebbie:

My dear, don't disturb yourself. This op knows nothing about the feminism movement. They're 'nairaland feminists'. Arguing with these type of 'feminists' will reduce your IQ. They really know nothing about it, instead of them to open threads to empower their fellow women, they're shaming them.
I swear, they are very bitter and they really know how to shame their fellow lady online.

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

lol cheesy ask am
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

i saw one anuty taged u n said sisterhood!!! Now they remember sisterhood grin!!!!! When dey gossip n insult all around abt feminists!!! They don't know what sisterhood is o!!
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2018
makydebbie:
Hmm..

This is coming from someone who was asked what she can do for her man, and she mentioned house girls duties.

Cc Greiboy.
shey you take the op serious grin

She is just trolling grin

cc misswrite you are needed here
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

You are taking it a bit personal.
You focused on the sex starved side which I didn't agree with because from my comment, I focused on the "pat on the back from men "
Which is true. I didn't write anything about being sex starved in my comment, did I?

My comment is harmless,
Picking out issues in it may indicate an ulterior motives from you.

Empowering women?
I empower every gender,
I don't want to list my humanitarian services in order not to sound like a bragging.

And finally.
If you open a thread on any pro -feminism postulation inorder to air your view and educate people who cares,
You are contributing to the cause.

The problem here is that the way you see feminism is not the way I see it.
You have a wrong and prejudice view about it.
No ma'am, you said kudos to this thread. That's what I came for. I was expecting you to counter the sex starved issue. This op's write up is full of flaws, I was expecting a feminist to counter it with something much better not clap for her like she has said something reasonable.

I know what feminism is about, I've read on it. I'm talking of the real cause, not the one some 'feminists' have redefined.

4 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by highqueen(f): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:
I am not against the anti men comments, I have seen her true colors in the politics section.

I was initially disappointed, but eventually settled for disliking her.

You are right though, I shouldn't be taking anything on nairaland seriously.

if you hate people for their comment on this NL then I guess I'm already disappointed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

it's good u said this here!!! I belive u know nothing abt feminism!!! Feminism is not just 4 independent women but all women , poor or rich fat or slim!!! Its an ideological thing!!!don't be dependent on a man is the thing!!! Hv something doing that's all we preach!!! A market woman can be a feminist!!! Lol so u think once u hv a man in ur life ur no longer a feminist?? U think feminism mean "men dont give me money cause am better than u" No it's not!!! Life is a space 4 all humans n we can help ourselves whether male or female!!! My bf does almost everything 4 me, so because of that, does that mean am not a feminist So am supoose to say"don't give me money because ur a man" ?? Feminism is an ideology that we r human first b4 gender!!! So Beyonce n Michelle obama 4 example!! Do u think they tell their husbands not to give them money cause they r feminist

Feminism is for all women, married or not, fat or slim, rich or poor, student or worker!!!! All u hv to do is agree with the feminist ideology!! There is no rule!!!

Unapologetic feminist

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2018
highqueen:

if you hate people for their comment on this NL then I guess I'm already disappointed lipsrsealed
I never said I hate her, I simply said i dislike her. Hate is a very strong word.

I explained further in my subsequent post. I don't dislike her just for post, but obvious display of hypocrisy very evident on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Martin0(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Wow kudos for this thread.
I am an unapologetic feminist,
A strong lioness.

Those girls that are opposing feminism are playing to the gallery in order to get a pat on the back from men.

No intelligent woman can oppose the good news of feminism which is geared towards fighting injustices against women .
Period

I my friends we all love feminist but then again my mum is one in fact she has been called a feminist long long yes ago before she even met my father, in this our present society such glamour for equality has been in an ending form of not wanting to.

Now i put it to you do you know the tails of being a feminist?

Again what has this our generation of women contributed to this our society especially Nigeria to deserve such pleasure?

Then again remember I love feministgrin

America is an egalitarian continent!
Europe is an egalitarian continent likewise Asia, and many others hence I believe it works perfectly there (feminism)

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2018
makydebbie:
No ma'am, you said kudos to this thread. That's what I came for. I was expecting you to counter the sex starved issue. This op's write up is full of flaws, I was expecting a feminist to counter it with something much better not clap for her like she has said something reasonable.

I know what feminism is about, I've read on it. I'm talking of the real cause, not the one some 'feminists' have redefined.
no u dont expect anything from feminist lady!! U don't even hv that right!!
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:
I swear, they are very bitter and they really know how to shame their fellow lady online.
Lol, you need to see the reply this op gave SunshineG when he asked, apart from money what else can she bring to the table.

Please don't disturb yourself at all.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by highqueen(f): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:
So because I said I am not a feminist, it means I am sex starved, single AF and I am forming holy holy for men to see me as wife material. Oh lawd, I can't deal....

you this girl, you must be very naive, I think you are hearing me..
loool..goodmorning

ike asiri adirom n'ututu a cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
it's good u said this here!!! I belive u know nothing abt feminism!!! Feminism is not just 4 independent women but all women , poor or rich fat or slim!!! Its an ideological thing!!!don't be dependent on a man is the thing!!! Hv something doing that's all we preach!!! A market woman can be a feminist!!! Lol so u think once u hv a man in ur life ur no longer a feminist?? U think feminism mean "men dont give me money cause am better than u" No it's not!!! Life is a space 4 all humans n we can help ourselves whether male or female!!! My bf does almost everything 4 me, so because of that, does that mean am not a feminist So am supoose to say"don't give me money because ur a man" ?? Feminism is an ideology that we r human first b4 gender!!! So Beyonce n Michelle obama 4 example!! Do u think they tell their husbands not to give them money cause they r feminist

Feminism is for all women, married or not, fat or slim, rich or poor, student or worker!!!! All u hv to do is agree with the feminist ideology!! There is no rule!!!

Unapologetic feminist
This comment is full of contradictions,

What is your point

You said feminism is not only for independent women what about fat women slim and so on. How does that statement correlate? Can't slim or fat women be independent?

Then you said women shouldn't be dependent on men is what you are advocating for. What is the meaning of independent women? Don't you know you just agreed with her observations with that statement.

Anyways, I guess you are trolling, but please don't make a mockery of feminism. It isn't fair

4 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
no u dont expect anything from feminist lady!! U don't even hv that right!!
Fly out of my mention asap. Shouting like being a feminist, you've bigger and better rights than others. Be shouting feminist up and down here, don't go to the outside world and do what the real feminist do.

5 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by highqueen(f): 8:01am On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:

Unapologetic feminist
your topic is flawed o jareh,,how can you claim to be a feminist when you don't even value people's opinion and by so doing labelling them sex starved..undecided

it portrays the lack of ideology on feminism. ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by highqueen(f): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:
I never said I hate her, I simply said dislike her. Hate is a very word.

I explained further in my subsequent post. I don't dislike her just for post, but obvious display of hypocrisy very evident on this thread.

I can see you are shifting words is okay..goodmorning.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:
This comment is full of contradictions,

What is your point

You said feminism is not only for independent women what about fat women slim and so on. How does that statement correlate? Can't slim or fat women be independent?

Then you said women shouldn't be dependent on men is what you advocating for. What is the meaning of independent women? Don't you know you just agreed with her observations with that statement.

Anyways I guess you are trolling
alot of women (anti feminist) belive independent means millionaires!!! Whether they admit it or not that's what they mean!!! They belive if u r a student u cant be a feminist!! N am like he'll yeah !!! U can!!!! I didn't agree with nothing!!! I hv passed my comment n am not obligated to understand the way u choose to understand my comment!!

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2018
highqueen:

I can see you are shifting words is okay..goodmorning.
I am extremely disappointed with this your post.

Perhaps you should have read what transpired from the beginning
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2018
Martin0:

I my friends we all love feminist but then again my mum is one in fact she has been called a feminist long long yes ago before she even met my father, in this our present society such glamour for equality has been in an ending form of not wanting to.

Now i put it to you do you know the tails of being a feminist?

Again what has this our generation of women contributed to this our society especially Nigeria to deserve such pleasure?

Then again remember I love feministgrin

America is an egalitarian continent!
Europe is an egalitarian continent likewise Asia, and many others hence I believe it works perfectly there (feminism)

smh undecided
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2018
highqueen:

your topic is flawed o jareh,,how can you claim to be a feminist when you don't even value people's opinion and by so doing labelling them sex starved..undecided

it portrays the lack of ideology on feminism. ...
i know exactly who i am!!! Read my first three sentence n meditate on them!! N darling I dont expect everyone to agree with me!!
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2018
makydebbie:
Fly out of my mention asap. Shouting like being a feminist, you've bigger and better rights than others. Be shouting feminist up and down here, don't go to the outside world and do what the real feminist do.
who do real feminist do Ur not a feminist n u think ur obligated to tell feminist what they should do n not do!!! Lol!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.