Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,547 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (59763 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Why Do Men Here Not Like Feminist, Women Not Like Redpillers? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2018
ReinaFarine:

YOU ARE FORMERLY WELCOMED TO THE LAND OF ANDROID PHONE OWNERS.

YOUR I.D. NUMBER IS

#987,654,321,012,345.

CONGRATULATIONS.

I woulda thought she is the CEO of Apple with the whole pride in owning a phone that 10 years old are bored of. Funny thing is whether I bought the phone myself, stole it, exchanged my body for it or begged a relation to rent it to me @ #100 a day,

I have a phone,
You have a phone,
Everybody has a phone.
If you're sensible you'll try to use your phone to gain tangible information.
Not talk, and talk and talk.

Intellectual genius. Ugliness is genetics, but stupidity; that's a personal decision.

Da gaskiya, aukan ki ya na ba ni dariya.
Are you referring to upsetgirl1?

The last time i checked, you looked for her trouble first..

Insult her again and you will see what she will do to you..

team upsetgirl.

team kimbraa

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ReinaFarine: 10:34am On Mar 24, 2018
Wakandar:
You sound intelligent, I like it

Thanks baby kiss
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Are you referring to upsetgirl1?

The last time i checked, you looked for her trouble first..

Insult her again and you will see what she will do to you..

team upsetgirl.

team kimbraa

lol, bro I have been following this thread since page 3 sef but I don't usually comment, I just decided to check their pics ;Dif you see what I saw in the one of reinefari or whatever oh She's ugly though
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Thanks baby kiss
She's deceiving you.
You didn't.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

She's deceiving you.

You didn't.

I swear bro. go and check my new thread wink
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ReinaFarine: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

She's deceiving you.

You didn't.

Thanks too.
For the honesty
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Thanks too. For the honesty
Thanks for understanding.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 25, 2018
ReinaFarine:

YOU ARE FORMERLY WELCOMED TO THE LAND OF ANDROID PHONE OWNERS.

YOUR I.D. NUMBER IS

#987,654,321,012,345.

CONGRATULATIONS.

I woulda thought she is the CEO of Apple with the whole pride in owning a phone that 10 years old are bored of. Funny thing is whether I bought the phone myself, stole it, exchanged my body for it or begged a relation to rent it to me @ #100 a day,

I have a phone,
You have a phone,
Everybody has a phone.
If you're sensible you'll try to use your phone to gain tangible information.
Not talk, and talk and talk.

Intellectual genius. Ugliness is genetics, but stupidity; that's a personal decision.

Da gaskiya, aukan ki ya na ba ni dariya.

sorry you didn't sound intelligent neither did you sound sensible... I won't deceive you
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by highqueen(f): 5:43am On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:

sorry you didn't sound intelligent neither did you sound sensible... I won't deceive you
stop tackling the babe abeg,if she doesn't sound intelligent to you,she does to me.undecided
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2018
MissWrite viewing, cheesy
How you?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2018
donstan18:
MissWrite viewing, cheesy

How you?

Lol, you're here too?

I'm okay, thanks. How've you been?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 7:21am On Mar 25, 2018
MissWrite:

Lol, you're here too?
I'm okay, thanks. How've you been.
Lol, yea. Came to laugh at comments. cheesy
Have been good. Morning, how went your night?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2018
donstan18:

cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2018
[s]
highqueen:

stop tackling the babe abeg,if she doesn't sound intelligent to you,she does to me.undecided
[/s]

I'm not here to please anybody,I just stated the obvious fact. she's not intelligent
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2018
donstan18:

Shakespeare is your role model ?it's good you're imitating his English ..reminds me of Othello and Macbeth
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by STrundah(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
A pretty dumb but interesting thread. It's a pity I came late to the party.
Well, nothing more to see. Keep moving along.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by STrundah(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

bitch you're stupid. Foolishness is when you try to engage people that have higher intellectual than you then you back off-
you tried to show your wack knowledge of feminism when you weren't invited but when your dumb brain couldn't take questions your family pulled you out from the debate. cheap slut know your class, roll with Dolly julls don't roll with Dolly stars.

bitch I don't talk with people who have low intellectual, moral and financial abilities to initiate sensible conversations, who am I to blame? none, because I know the phone you're using now was probably not purchased with your own cash, asshole.
Hold it there, upset lady! From which yeye school did you graduate? shocked
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by BdorianGray(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Oga, no one said it makes him or her feel great. Social media is now a major part of life, which is why you're here by this time...

If you think it is nothing, then do well to ignore. That shouldn't be difficult.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by BdorianGray(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Oga, no one said it makes him or her feel great. Social media is now a major part of life, which is why you're here by this time...

If you think it is nothing, then do well to ignore. That shouldn't be difficult.

https://www.nairaland.com/4353398/handsome-devil-know

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.