Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (59754 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Why Do Men Here Not Like Feminist, Women Not Like Redpillers? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
A lot of Nairalanders have gotten to my skin including my NL frenemy donstan18 and sometimes you need to understand that everyone has their own view point.I wonder why some NLders feel threatened when Amarabae makes wonderful suggestions really love and enjoy her post.
Thank you Jare.

They thought I am an easy nut to crack, what a mistake by them.

If everybody loves you, then you are not real enough.

Haters gonna hate.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
A lot of Nairalanders have gotten to my skin including my NL frenemy donstan18 and sometimes you need to understand that everyone has their own view point.I wonder why some NLders feel threatened when Amarabae makes wonderful suggestions really love and enjoy her post.
Good for you.

Then you should probably follow her so that you can enjoy her comments more .

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't know about others, but I personally like her comment on politics section because she's not biased, she's straight to her tribe and other tribes, i'v read her posts several times.

But, here in romance section, she's far from the expected behavior and comment from a married woman, there are things others should be learning from her, even thou she owes nobody reasons to behave the way she does.

But, do well to know that Nlanders are ready to serve you what you asked for.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Thank you Jare.
They thought I am an easy nut to crack, what a mistake by them.
If everybody loves you, then you are not real enough.
Haters gonna hate.
Especially that bbbbb guy, oriaku.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:
Good for you.

Ah ah nor be quarrel.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Ah ah nor be quarrel.
I am not fighting ooo grin

I am just having fun here grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

I don't know about others, but I personally like her comment on politics section because she's not biased, she's straight to her tribe and other tribes, i'v read her posts several times.

But, here in romance section, she's far from the expected behavior and comment from a married woman, there are things others should be learning from her, even thou she owes nobody reasons to behave the way she does.

So because she is a married woman she cannot be controversial and funny?Obim be kiaful with yaself.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[b] Lol... You claim some ladies object feminism especially the Nigerian version of it. Believe me you are very right. Especially the Nairaland version, I'd be damned to support mediocrity!

To you lots on here, feminism is a canopy to let out your frustrations, bitterness and hatred. You go about spewing derogatory words at/about the other gender at slightest opportunities because of some bad experiences you have of them.Is that feminism? Feminism shouldn't be borne out of hatred but love. Love for humanity and not for oneself.

Feminism to you here is supporting what is not right so far it is coming from your gender and acting /kicking against it in another gender. Is that feminism?

Feminism to you here is an excuse to show your uncultured, unorganized and improper personalities without being ridiculed. Yeah.. some of us see through that.

Feminism is kicking against your own kind because they don't accept your own view. Lol I thought It is about empowering women.How do you convince /educate people you fight?

I remain on my stand... Any act of defense born out of selfish/personal reasons and not for the love of another is Not Feminism!
[/b]
i hope u read my first three sentences!!! I hv no problem with u being a feminist or not that's not my concern!!! But some ladies are so bitter towards them n insult them at every given opportunity!! Just look at this!!!! N the lady was telling me it sucks to be a feminist!! How R u a feminist? How would u know that!!!!Futher more i dont hv to prove myself to you!! What u think abt me is totally ur business!! Am very okay with u hving an issue with this!!! N I repeat unapologeticly most of them r sex starved!! They give anaysis of broke girls to assume they r not broke!!! Saying feminists r bitter to assume they r not bitter!!! Just so men can see them appeasing!! Desperation at its peak!!! Agree with me or not!!! I am totally okay with

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:
I am not fighting ooo grin

I am just having fun here grin
Me too I have been laughing because of Oriaku aka Amarabae and theupset girl who sounds controversial as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So because she is a married woman she cannot be controversial and funny?Obim be kiaful with yaself.

Who said she's controversial cheesy

Please, don't use that word, she don't worth it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Opposing feminism will not get you an engagement ring here.
Sorry is your case if that is your plan.
This is a very disgusting statement, you all that are feminists, how many of you are married eh... angry.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:
Good for you.

Hahahahaha. Maybe I will take my time to start reading her post, I might not agree with all her views...but she isn't as bad as some of you make it seem.

Come to think of it, there was a time you were always tearing my posts with your sword. But look at us now? What changed?

I see both of you becoming e-buddies... grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2018
Like.....Wtf!

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

Now listen up Mr afoanu.

I am a reality advocate and hate sugarcoating facts.
Have you seen where a speaker of truth is loved?
Huh?

Life is not a bed of roses,
Stop being deceived by some ladies who are busy messing around with sugar daddies but will come here to insult fellow ladies who crack a joke about broke guys,
Pretenders do worst.

If you want to learn, come and sit at my feet,
Many do that.

The world is cold out there, always wear reality as a sweater.
OK.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

Who said she's controversial cheesy
Please, don't use that word, she don't worth it cheesy

Mtchewww.You don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hahahahaha. Maybe I will take my time to start reading her post, I might not agree with all her views...but she isn't as bad as some of you make it seem.

Come to think of it, there was a time you were always tearing my posts with your sword. But look at us now? What changed?

I see both of you becoming e-buddies... grin
True, although i have always respected you despite our differences
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

You like her view in Politics section, where she is known as a hardcore tribalist. You call that unbiased. I don't like her views in Politics section, same way I don't like yours there too. Greiboy doesn't like her comments there too.

Isn't it obvious this is a whole lot about perception?

You suppose like it sef, na the same wing una dey play for politics section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:
This is a very disgusting statement, you all that are feminists, how many of you are married eh... angry.
What happened to your sense of humor dear?

She was busy insulting me and my family,
Being emotionally strong, I used a joke to reply her,

That's maturity.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
i hope u read my first three sentences!!! I hv no problem with u being a feminist or not that's not my concern!!! But some ladies are so bitter towards them n insult them at every given opportunity!! Just look at this!!!! N the lady was telling me it sucks to be a feminist!! How R u a feminist? How would u know that!!!!Futher more i dont hv to prove myself to you!! What u think abt me is totally ur business!! Am very okay with u hving an issue with this!!! N I repeat unapologeticly most of them r sex starved!! They give anaysis of broke girls to assume they r not broke!!! Saying feminists r bitter to assume they r not bitter!!! Just so men can see them appeasing!! Desperation at its peak!!! Agree with me or not!!! I am totally okay with
Shuga every movement has it's extremist so does feminism.We have three waves of it don't let any NL hurt you because of your beliefs and what feminism means to you.If they like they call it NL feminist are jokers and frustrated leave them alone.Everybody to their kettle.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
Something definitely is wrong with you, bugger off!!! if shouting that you are a feminist on nairaland will make you happy, then go on, it still won't change anything, I am not a feminist, that doesn't mean I am desperate.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Shuga every movement has it's extremist so does feminism.We have three waves of it don't let any NL hurt you because of your beliefs and what feminism means to you.If they like they call it NL feminist are jokers and frustrated leave them alone.Everybody to their kettle.
true!!!
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:

@bolded

A lot of what you write is based on assumptions not facts

You can't be a full house Dependant on your husband/boyfriend money and claim to be advocating for equal rights for both sexes, just like I cannot be a drunk/chronic womanizer and preach the gospel successfully.

Everyone will see my hypocrisy

You will lack the moral capacity to convince others.

We are all hypocrites in one way or another.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

Now listen up Mr afoanu.

I am a reality advocate and hate sugarcoating facts.
Have you seen where a speaker of truth is loved?
Huh?

Life is not a bed of roses,
Stop being deceived by some ladies here who will bash their fellow women who are busy messing around with sugar daddies but will come here to insult fellow ladies who crack a joke about broke guys,
Pretenders do worst.

If you want to learn, come and sit at my feet,
Many do that.

The world is cold out there, always wear reality as a sweater.
OK.

You ended up embarrassing yourself the more by mentioning me with this garbage and dirt filled poo.

Stop calling yourself a reality advocate, it doesn't fit you, you are a Nland e-goat wannabe advocate, how many books have you in reality written about feminism?, how many interviews have you gone to orally express yourself to the world that you are a feminist, Amarabae can you strike a logical explanatory argument concerning feminism? can you?

No lady can deceive me on cyber, stop getting bitter because your fellow ladies corrected you, you are not above correction, stop being a disgrace to woman, be smart, be sensible.

You are not truthful more than I am, you are not blunt and unapologetic more than I am, but that doesn't mean i shouldn't use my common sense.

Whenever you see you husband, tell him to sit on your feet as you pour him your menstrual cramp so that he can learn his mistakes.

Anuofia

8 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Mtchewww.You don't know anything.

Tell that to the most loved one in your life.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:
Like.....Wtf!
Obim needs slap women's right not in your country nor make me laugh.Hillary Clinton tried for that statement so nobody should spoil it women's rights are human rights.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by highqueen(f): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:
Something definitely is wrong with you, bugger off!!! if shouting that you are a feminist on nairaland will make you happy, then go on, it still won't change anything, I am not a feminist, that doesn't mean I am desperate.
easy babe...iyaff not gotten to that naw shocked
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

Tell that to the most loved one in your life.
It is you.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2018
RuthDaniels:
How can one defend stupidity, it simply means one is stupid too. That's the difference between the real/brilliant feminists and the dumb/confused ones. The latter all ran to her defense.

Lol.. I didn't even see that comment of hers before I concluded she's one of the dumb ones. (apologies amara, mincing words is not just my forte cheesy).
That shows how warped their minds are. It's funny.. lol so because you are a feminist you shouldn't praise men kikikiki cheesy . Joke of the millennium! Babe make I just stop before I take whining cause trouble cheesy .

Lol... I won't anymore o, what you just typed about that woman weak me! I can't deal. Lemme come and be going cheesy

I feel Amara sometimes, I feel she makes sense on some issues. But I believe her ideology on feminism is flawed.

In the end, what matters is that we are all human beings, and equal in our humanness. And as human beings, we should have human rights. Not men's rights and women's rights. Not black people’s rights and white people’s rights. Not tall people’s rights and short people’s rights. Not strong people’s rights and weak people’s rights. That's really all there is to the mantra of equal rights and gender equality which feminism disseminates.

This was written by Miss.write in her thread on feminism.
This is what feminism is all about, it is for equality. But most of these folks have turned it to gender war. I saw a thread on fp where a feminist said, "The future is female" and I was like, as a feminist, the future should be any gender who is capable and has the nation's interest at heart. Not necessarily female. Whoever is capable should be it. I'm not a feminist but when I see posts from real feminists, I like and share.

How can you say the future is female and call yourself a feminist, you're a confused misandrist. Then a feminist will read this IQ reducing hogwash and say kudos? Nah that's hypocrisy.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by highqueen(f): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

You ended up embarrassing yourself the more by mentioning me with this garbage and dirt filled poo.

Stop calling yourself a reality advocate, it doesn't fit you, you are a Nland e-goat wannabe advocate, how many books have you in reality written about feminism?, how many interviews have you gone to orally express yourself to the world that you are a feminist, Amarabae can you strike a logical explanatory argument concerning feminism? can you?

No lady can deceive me on cyber, stop getting bitter because your fellow ladies corrected you, you are not above correction, stop being a disgrace to woman, be smart, be sensible.

You are not truthful more than I am, you are not blunt and unapologetic more than I am, but that doesn't mean i shouldn't use my common sense.

Whenever you see you husband, tell him to sit on your feet as you pour him your menstrual cramp so that he can learn his mistakes.

Anuofia
it hasn't gotten to this naaw sad
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2018
while you are busy screenshotting my comments, have you tried to read my other comments or do you only choose to read the one that pleases you, where and where have I said stuffs just to appease men? what I say is nakedd facts, take it or leave it. I am not biased, when I see the truth I say it and that is why I choose not to be a feminist cos what you guys do is to be biased in your comments. Everything has to be balance. Supporting both good and bad so far it pleases the female gender. WTF
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by highqueen(f): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2018
sadsad
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2018
But the future is female naaa grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (70) (Reply)

Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.