Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (59453 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
We all can't be feminist!! I know alot of ladies that ain't feminist but hv no hatred against the feminist ideology, some respect feminism but dont fight 4 it,,, most men r anti feminist n it's understandable!!! But those set of ladies that hv feminist issues all in their mouth in negativity are simply dick starved!!! They are here forming wife materials 4 men that dont give a Bleep!!! So disrespectful over what they know nothing abt!!! Nigerian feminist this n that!!! Is it ur feminismlmoa when I see them on threads trying to talk down on feminist!!! "What's wrong just being a woman" lol nothing !! But i hv choosen to be a feminist woman!!! If it gives u headaches!! Drink panadol!!! Most of them wey dey carry man issue 4 head like akara are normally single as he'll!!! We all know u need a man n we feminist hope ur methods work 4 u!!

# Haters shove it up ur ass

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ok ... lets wait for the elders cool

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Op,pls can you mention one or two of such ladies here on nl? Feminist that still believe that its a mans duty to spend money on a woman,is that one a feminist? Op check ur last thread before this and still tell me you a feminist.

10 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by dizon: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Foolish talk and too much gutter language

16 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Is this not the lady that works at cabin biscuit company?

That use to package biscuit inside vans for customers

Won't you go and prepare for work tomorrow cheesy

33 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin cheesy

This is wacky logic because modern feminism actually encourage ladies to embrace their sexuality and sexual desires

But what is my business

It's female on female shii here

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Reverse is the case here..

It is the feminist that are sex starved,, some feminist have been used like trash by men, so they come to nairaland to vent their frustration..

The anti feminist women are all married with lovely husbands and children,, so they understand the basics of a good marriage and how to be loyal to your husband and see their husbands as the head..

most anti feminist ladies have been brought up in a right way, to love and submit to their men..

they know what it takes to keep a good relationship..

However it the feminist that are frustrated,, no home training and are typically useless to the society.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by DynasTee: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
ALL Nigerian feminist are clueless and pretenders

7 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Reverse is the case here..

It is the feminist that are sex starved,, some feminist have been used like trash by men, so they come to nairaland to vent their frustration..

The anti feminist women are all married with lovely husbands and children,, so they understand the basics of a good marriage and how to be loyal to your husband and see their husbands as the head..

most anti feminist ladies have been brought up in a right way, to love and submit to their men..

they know what it takes to keep a good relationship..

However it the feminist that are frustrated,, no home training and are typically useless to the society.

I concur. And majority of them (if not all) are lonely as fvck like the op cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
I know u men love anti feminist women!!! So i see nothing new in the response

4 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Shugavee:
I know u men love anti feminist women!!! So i see nothing new in the response
. You are indirectly telling us that you are sex starved but lol,we don't want feminist pussies,we enjoy the anti feminist ones.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lol funny enough the nairaland guys ur hoping will run into ur DM, will still fu*k u n dump u!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin desperado!!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wow kudos for this thread.
I am an unapologetic feminist,
A strong lioness.

Those girls that are opposing feminism are playing to the gallery in order to get a pat on the back from men.

No intelligent woman can oppose the good news of feminism which is geared towards fighting injustices against women .
Period

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
The post is just like scalar quantity, it has magnitude but no direction.

4 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
Amarabae:
A strong lioness.

Those girls that are opposing feminism are playing to the gallery in order to get a pat on the back from men.

No intelligent woman can oppose the good news of feminism which is geared towards fighting injustices against women .
Period

Most of you that call yourselves feminists are just paranoid and pool of extremists

11 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. You are indirectly telling us that you are sex starved but lol,we don't want feminist pussies,we enjoy the anti feminist ones.
You don't act like a married man. Are you sure you're really one?

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
Amarabae:
A strong lioness.

Period

What are the injustices against women?

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
na wao cheesy

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
And here u come 2day again with another controversial topic. A feminist fantasizing to point of creating a wack thread abt her fantasies. Feminist indeed. Most of these self-acclaimed feminists are those that are presently doormats to some rude guys. Feminism starts and ends with internet.

5 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Just a thought grin

Feminists is an advocacy for equal rights among sexes. Thus, feminism implies that it is fighting for a better world.

Fighting for equality is also noble act that requires having a higher moral ground than those against the idea of a fairer world (Manist and misogynist )

Attacking ladies just because they don't see the world in the same way as feminists defeats the whole idea of fighting for fairer world i.e. the world is no longer fair to women anti feminists

Perhaps we need a reset button to return everything to the way it was grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by bizzy500: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Waiting for the anti- feminist

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
grin cheesy

This is wacky logic because modern feminism actually encourage ladies to embrace their sexuality and sexual desires

But what is my business

It's female on female shii here

Bro that babe is suffering from MENTAL CONFUSSION and not just that but BITTERNESS. She is bittter that some female folks choose not to be SCHNOOK-SCHMUCK meaning STUPID hence a thread opened to bash them for being true to themselves. IS HATE NOT THE SPIRIT THAT ANIMATES THESE SO CALLED FEMINISTS? IF NOT WHAT THEN IS THIS ALL ABOUT. Must all ladies have the same views about this inconsistent fantasy called feminism?

4 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
. Hahahahah. Just catching my fun dear. Abi make I no talk again? As per your question,not just married,but a very happy Dad.

5 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Bro that babe is suffering from MENTAL CONFUSSION and not just that but BITTERNESS. She is bittter that some female folks choose not to be SCHNOOK-SCHMUCK meaning STUPID hence a thread opened to bash them for being true to themselves. IS HATE NOT THE SPIRIT THAT ANIMATES THESE SO CALLED FEMINISTS? IF NOT WHAT THEN IS THIS ALL ABOUT. Must all ladies share their views about this inconsistent fantasy called feminism?

Feminism wants freedom from the supposed cage men and societal norms have kept the female gender for centuries, but can't stomach any opposition within their own ranks. They don't want to be bullied by men or the society anymore, but won't mind bullying every woman into submission.

How civil and noble ! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
Just a thought grin

Feminists is an advocacy for equal rights among sexes. Thus, feminism does imply that it is fighting for a better world.

Fighting for equality is also noble act that requires having a higher moral grounds than those against the idea. (Manist and misogynist )

Attacking ladies just because they don't see the world in the same way as feminists defeats the whole idea of fighting for fairer world i.e. the world is no longer fair to women anti feminists
i am a very diplomatic person!!! Read my first 3 sentences!!!U don't hv to agree with it but leave me with my opinion, n my feminism n quit being hateful!!! Abi r u surprised with our continuous advocacy we still make it!!! With the insults, we never stop!!!! Like we intimidate them!! Please being a feminist is not by force n can never be but if u choose to be hateful towards it!!! And hv No respect 4 it!! Especially with the fact ur a woman, n with the improvement feminism hv brought 4 all women!! I really dont care anymore!!N this is a well known fact that most of them are single n desperate!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
The Op displays a typical Hivemind mentality

Going against a woman means going against all women, or that they’re looking for validation from men

It's a well known fact that a majority of Nigerian ladies took to Feminism after suffering countless heartbreaks cheesy Most of them are single and lonely. True fact grin

You feminists are a very confused and pathetic lot cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Shugavee:
i am a very diplomatic person!!! Read my first 3 sentences!!!U don't hv to agree with it but leave me with my opinion, n my feminism n quit being hateful!!! Abi r u surprised with our continuous advocacy we still make it!!! With the insults, we never stop!!!! Like we intimidate them!! Please being a feminist is not by force n can never be but if u choose to be hateful towards it!!! And hv No respect 4 it!! Especially with the fact ur a woman, n with the improvement feminism hv brought 4 all women!! I really dont care anymore!!N this is a well known fact that most of them are single n desperate!!!
@ bolded

Facts from where exactly

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Hahahahah. Just catching my fun dear. Abi make I no talk again? As per your question,not just married,but a very happy Dad.
Sorry to say, Sir...your comments are usually like that of a juvenile. You can still catch fun and act your age and status.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:

Very good question. A question I wanted to ask, but I lost every care in the world...LOL

Surprisingly, he doesn't get called out for it. But they won't allow Amara rest grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
Sorry to say, Sir...your comments are usually like that of a juvenile. You can still catch fun and act your age and status.
. Well if that's what you think,but i say the truth as it is whether married or not,I'm always a jolly good fellow or maybe the comment I just made on this particular post affected you? Beside,that one is married does not make him or her old.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Very good question. A question I wanted to ask, but I lost every care in the world...LOL

Surprisingly, he doesn't get called out for it. But they won't allow Amara rest grin
Nairaland guys are hypocrites na. At times I read his comments and ask myself if I'm sure he's married. Just felt like bringing it to his notice 'cause it doesn't give a good impression of him.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
Nairaland guys are hypocrites na. At times I read his comments and ask myself if I'm sure he's married. Just felt like bringing it to his notice 'cause it doesn't give a good impression of him.
The difference is that most nairaland men don't even know he is married, whereas a certain someone jumps from one thread to another to announce it to the world, while ensuring everyone knows she has money and majority of men are broke. Oh, I forgot to add her tribalistic rants in politics section

So it is really hard to miss her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.