Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,240 members, 7,842,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (60152 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Why Do Men Here Not Like Feminist, Women Not Like Redpillers? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
kimbraa:
You need not be Mike Adenuga or MTN to be able to call na? Anyway, I dig. Goodnight. grin
Lol, What did you dig? cheesy ... Bye Jare.. sweet dreams smiley
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
goodnight jawe undecided
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by neezar: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mtcheeew....Useless diss

no leaked chats...No nudes

Una dey mad...
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol, What did you dig? cheesy ... Bye Jare.. sweet dreams smiley
I won't mention here. Night. grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
kimbraa:
She's an educational economist, not an Economist. That gives her a level of playing field(at least 30k salary) since it seems it's all these backyard secondary schools an Educational Economist like her could be employed to teach Economics. She should be there doing levels when her mates are going for Masters degree and PHD. cheesy grin I look at who's talking levels and weak.
You are so dumb you don't know the difference between b.ed and bsc.ed, I am an economist and an educationist, we call it double honors but you won't know cos you are too dumb to know there is a difference between folks that studies economics education(b.ed COE) and education and economics (bsc.ed, university).

Bye bitch.

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Cadec007(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hahahahaha the last blow?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Cadec007(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Preshy561:
goodnight jawe undecided
gone to bed already?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cadec007:
Hahahahaha the last blow?
What's with her insulting teachers anyway? that's I decide to teach as something I have passion for doesn't mean that I cannot work as an economist if I choose to, which one is 25k payment, professional teachers that are paid 100k-300k in international school, so WTF is this girl vomiting?

5 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Do your research before you come here to spew trash or you ask an education student in a university to tell you the difference between our certificate bsc.ed and that of colleges of education b.ed.

Goodnight everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Cadec007(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wakandar:
Do your research before you come here to spew trash or you ask an education student in a university to tell you the difference between our certificate bsc.ed and that of colleges of education b.ed.

Goodnight everybody.
TBC
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
cheesy
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

DonPiiko my man cheesy

Today I take the Asslicking leadership. No wahala bro cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wakandar forever

5 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
donstan18:
You all should kill yourselves.

We, the viewers don't give a crawling, flying and sleeping fvck, we simply do not care who dies or wins.

Anyone that tries to stop them will be considered a killjoy and an enemy to human happiness, fvcking leave them, they should fvck the hell out of themselves.

After the fight, they'll learn how to respect themselves,.

Nland is a street, the street is strict, strictness is meant for the militarily, hereby the street will continue to be military.

God bless Shugavee for this blood and sand thread, a thread that comprises all manner of comment, fight and argument, for you to confidently survive this thread, you are LIT.

Yeatserday was about UPSETGIRL, now it's another unfortunate fellow.

Man pass man...Woman pass woman

In total, i'm yet to see a good disser in this thread, you all are just revolving around education and academics.

Fvck brO!
Fvck bae!
All hail the jungle.
kiss kiss just taking my fone n it's 66 pages!!! I never expected it!! grin

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Cadec007(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Shugavee:
kiss kiss just taking my fone n it's 66 pages!!! I never expected it!! grin
hahahahaha pls create another and this time it should be male(s) vs male[s]
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2018
Wakandar:
What's with her insulting teachers anyway? that's I decide to teach as something I have passion for doesn't mean that I cannot work as an economist if I choose to, which one is 25k payment, professional teachers that are paid 100k-300k in international school, so WTF is this girl vomiting?

you're a disgrace,

just like babe kimbraa said your lazy ass was managed because you couldn't score above the cutoff mark, a self acclaimed teacher can't construct a comprehendable sentence, i don't fvck with people like you.

kimbraa go girl kiss

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Premiumwriter: 12:38am On Mar 23, 2018
mrphysics:

I got you bro, I am sure you didn't like what happened last night with upsetgirl.

All these are not necessary, I enjoy constructive argument and not one aimed at pulling another down.
I have read virtually all post you made and will make and I know you just want them to taste what they dished to someone yesterday. I got the point so loud and clear.
You read the post he will make?
How's that possible

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2018
Wakandar:
Ode you mentioned me first, then you called my name when you were making a comment, you came to another thread and mentioned me asking me to tell you how education is better than nurse Eliza, then I snubbed you, you still replies someone and also found a way to mention me, that's you mentioning me 4times in a day, are you stupid? what gave you the alacrity? did I exchange words with you that you will be mentioning me like an ediot?

you still replies? shocked and you are teaching kids at a useless school, Chai

I'll dream about this blunder tonight grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:41am On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
The upsetgirl played a smart one you ladies, Turning each against the other lol.

Kimbra, Please it's enough already smiley

no, your frustrated self played smart on them

please this should be the last Time you ever mention my moniker again

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:42am On Mar 23, 2018
Premiumwriter:

You read the post he will make? How's that possible

undecided
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 5:49am On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
gone to bed already?
nope! !!

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561 Goodmorning how was your night
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 5:53am On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Presh.y561 Goodmorning how was your night
goodmorning dear,my night was cool.yours?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 5:54am On Mar 23, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

undecided
you mentioned me,but it got deleted.what's the ish
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 23, 2018
It was fun, why did u sleep late and wake up really early
Preshy561:

goodmorning dear,my night was cool.yours?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Makydebbie my Ghanaian princess kiss
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 5:57am On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
It was fun, why did u sleep late and wake up really early
it was fun shocked

because of morning prayers naaw cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 23, 2018
It's my Muslim brothers that wake up early to pray, hope it's not what I am thinking
Preshy561:

it was fun shocked

because of morning prayers naaw cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Cadec007(m): 5:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:
nope! !!
kk....u are pweety!
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 6:00am On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
It's my Muslim brothers that wake up early to pray, hope it's not what I am thinking
lool,no oo.

na morning prayers joor.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 6:00am On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
kk....u are pweety!
daalu smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 23, 2018
Same here, I have been praying since 9pm yesterday, just rounded up some minutes ago, will go out to work soon
Preshy561:

lool,no oo.

na morning prayers joor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.