Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,990 members, 7,841,781 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (60129 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Why Do Men Here Not Like Feminist, Women Not Like Redpillers? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae never crack!
I don't, baby.

Quote me or mention my name correctly before you receive the honor of my reply

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

Why are you so emotionally fragile?
Little soft soul.

You called feminists frustrated and all kinds of names here,
So why trying to absolve yourself from the banter brouhaha?

Why you should be a feminist?
You as what kwanu?

Pipe down the anxiety attack
Oh you think am not good enough to be a feminist, wow! Anyway since you think some ladies are are not good enough to be feminist, then why are you so pained cos we are anti-femimist?

Commissioner of feminism I hail thee, you carry feminism for head and still I have not heard your contribution to the community, abi your own Na keypad feminist. Give me a break!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Any other person with a question,
I am waiting

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by conductor123(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

You engaged me in an argument and ran away.

Weak azz thing.
cheesy cheesy

Prove to the world now that you didn't get married out of frustration. Because I wonder how a small girl like you will marry and old cargo, a man twice your age .... Deny and let me post his pictures and shame both of you on this public forum.

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
conductor123:

Prove to the world now that you didn't get married out of frustration. Because I wonder how a small girl like you will marry and old cargo, a man twice your age .... Deny and let me post his pictures and shame both of you on this public forum.

cheesy grin

I swear that girl is frustrated cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
conductor123:

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
RuthDaniels:
And she keeps emphasizing on marriage and engagement rings like thats what live is all about! Makydebbie come and carry me away before i lose my calmness ooo angry

One question Amarabae What do you stand for! Who are you?

Now i realize the usefulness of MissCookie 's thread cry Sorry Miss sad You are right.
Lol, you'll only get angry the more, come and be going with this bicycle.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
That idiot up.
Maybe you missed my special announcement that I don't reply riff raffs and my mention box is allergic to zombies.

Take note
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
I will go to hell, if I pretend as if I am not enjoying the beat down our nairaland number one feminist is getting.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Still waiting for questions.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Never knew marriage could be boring to the extent you can't stay with your husband even on weekends without Nland.

Nland dn de save people since 1865

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

Why you should be a feminist?
You as what kwanu?

You really have issues oh. Which kain talk be this? She doesn't have what it takes to be a feminist or what? undecided
Because she's not married or what? You're unbelievable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by DaddyKross: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. So my comments will become objective when I start bashing my fellow guys? That will be difficult. I stand with my brothers

Two hands up for you sir

Brethren over wenches cool
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Oriaku una nor go kill person with laugh.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Beat down?
By jobless riff Raffs who are still eating mama thank you.

Hahahahahahahaha.
Look at how they have spent almost half of the day online arguing,
Pathetic excuse of men

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:
I will go to hell, if I pretend as if I am not enjoying the beat down our nairaland number one feminist is getting.

grin cheesy grin

grin

She couldn't give a logical argument with her fellow women .

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ndi Feminist

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
makydebbie:
You really have issues oh. Which kain talk be this? She doesn't have what it takes to be a feminist or what? undecided
She feels because she is married she has arrived and she is matured enough to be a feminist.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

grin

She couldn't give a logical argument with her fellow women .
Can she argue with logic?

cheesy grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

Are you really happy? I care for your happiness you know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
makydebbie:

Baby, teach her how to have sense cheesy

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by DaddyKross: 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm not coming out for you because of your feminism stand. But because of this statement. For you to be a feminist, you must embrace the 'sisterhood' that is, fighting for your fellow woman.

The comment brought out the hypocrite in you, a feminist that believes women who are not for the feminism movement are sex starved, is that one a feminist?

Sometimes it looks like you just want to rub it on people's faces that you're a feminist. As a feminist, I hope you've been empowering women around you and not just 'screaming on nairaland', that you're a feminist.

RT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oriaku una nor go kill person with laugh.
Lolx.
A strong azz woman is a threat to weak men.
Learn that lesson from me.
Never be weak before men, match them toe to toe and you will get your respect.
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae right now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Jobless souls gathering on me but I am superior to all of you.
Keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
DaddyKross:

Two hands up for you sir

Brethren over wenches cool
. Don't mind her,she will not see when the ugly and pained bitches called feminists will be broke shaming and using derogatory words on boys,but she rushed to remind me that am married for bashing ladies and I begin to Wonder when they the single ladies ve the monopoly of insulting guys. My fellow niggars first before any lady including my wife. Respect to all the hustling guys out there,,stay strong .

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:
Can she argue with logic?
cheesy grin
She can't even spell logic

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
Amarabae right now cheesy
This tactics is outdated.
Can't work with me.
Deep inside you,
You are intimidated by my toughness.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

She can't even spell logic
chineke ooo grin
You won't kill person with laughter cheesy grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
Still waiting!
Get it coming..

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

This tactics is outdated.
Can't work with me.
Deep inside you,
You are intimidated by my toughness.

So her majesty can respond to a riff-raff? shocked shocked I am so honoured cool
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Don't mind her,she will not see when the ugly and pained bitches called feminists will be broke shaming and using derogatory words on boys,but she rushed to remind me that am married for bashing ladies and I begin to Wonder when they the single ladies ve the monopoly of insulting guys. My fellow niggars first before any lady including my wife. Respect to all the hustling guys out there,,stay strong .

They know who they quote unnecessarily cheesy

They dare not fvck with me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (70) (Reply)

Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.