Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) (29957 Views)

President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) / Kaduna State Tallest Man Endorses President Buhari For A 2nd Term (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by DeviIhimself: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2018
[s]
Yyeske:
Tell me what you are since you know yourself better than I do, Somali Jews everywhere but be guided with your utterances or else.... you know how we roll here
[/s]
yes i know how you roll here that's why I am guiding my yanch to avoid ikpo m n'ike nsi cheesy
fake imported igbo grin
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2018
IgboticGirl:
waste of limited resources
undecided undecided Is quite unfortunate sorry? The person that did it is dead?
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by anaton(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2018
NonsoWow:
Stop believing the lies of those frustrated Ipods. The voter turnout for the 2017 Anambra guber election was higher than those of 2010 and 2013. You can google the results yourself. Ipod failed woefully in their attempt to disrupt the election. They forgot that Anambra indigenes don't take orders from lesser Igbos.

Shut your trap Igbo wannabe.There are no lesser Igbos.Igbos are one and equal

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:37am On Mar 18, 2018
obailala:
Splitting the nation into as many parts as possible. That's the answer one always seems to get these days from a certain group of people as the holy grail solution of solutions to all of Nigeria's problems.
so every state want get airport of what use I ask...when states can collaborate to have good roads and railways
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by olowobaba10: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2018
WHERE IS PETER OBI?
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
so every state want get airport of what use I ask...when states can collaborate to have good roads and railways
Did you read what you quoted?
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2018
olowobaba10:
WHERE IS PETER OBI?
Nobody takes him serious now in Anambra since he decided to jump ship

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2018
olowobaba10:
WHERE IS PETER OBI?
All southeastern governors plus our Delta brother Ifeanyi Okowa and Taraba and Ekiti state governors were presents except Rochas, all former Anambra governors were present except Peter Obi. Chris Ngigi, Andy Ubah, Uche Ekwunife, Chris Ubah, Obi Ogbolu, Ben Obi, Godwin Ezimo, former Senate president Ken Nnamani also current minister of science & Technology Onu were all presents, these are PDP and APC top members, Peter Obi has unforgiving spirit

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2018
post=65935570:

All southeastern governors plus our Delta brother Ifeanyi Okowa and Taraba and Ekiti state governors were presents except Rochas, all former Anambra governors were present except Peter Obi, Chris Ngigi, Andy Ubah, Uche Ekwunife, Chris Ubah, Obi Ogbolu, Ben Obi, Godwin Ezimo, former Senate president Ken Nnamani also current minister of science & Technology Onu were all presents, these are PDP and APC top members, Peter Obi has unforgiving spirit
Who cares about him, a political.prostitute who came into political limelight on the back of APGA but left because he felt PDP will give him what he wants.
I'm sure Obiano didn't send him an invite

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

Who has voting helped in Nigeria? You vote or you dont vote, things are getting worse by the day. So what is the essense of voting?

They dont vote in China but the country is fast becoming a super power nation.

Voting wont help the masses in Nigeria, Nigeria simply does not work
They don't vote in China because China is a Communist dictatorship ruled by only One Party since the 1940s. Is that what u want in Nigeria?
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yyeske:
Please can you explain to me what makes a pig better than a goat, I've forgotten what my agric sci teacher taught me those days.

People, please shun free education.
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by iLoveAnambra(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by iLoveAnambra(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Respect to Anambra state

the state that knows how to play politics with no hatred or bitterness
thats why we produced De first President
first Vice President
First senate President

Obi fall my hand for not coming but
but he is still Our Daddy
Umunne m lets forgive him

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by iLoveAnambra(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
NonsoWow:
Stop believing the lies of those frustrated Ipods. The voter turnout for the 2017 Anambra guber election was higher than those of 2010 and 2013. You can google the results yourself. Ipod failed woefully in their attempt to disrupt the election. They forgot that Anambra indigenes don't take orders from lesser Igbos.
Igbo bu Ofu

Bia nwa i go tear u hot slap oo
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Royal fathers

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

People, please shun free education.
You know where I'm driving at but it's ok, I can understand
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yyeske:
You know where I'm driving at but it's ok, I can understand

Are you sure you can understand? With all those free educations hours? I have my doubts.
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

Are you sure you can understand? With all those free educations hours? I have my doubts.
Hope you've had your Sunday rice and stews already, now go do the dishes and play with your friends outside.
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Thanksgiving service

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
]Thanksgiving service

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yyeske:
Hope you've had your Sunday rice and stews already, now go do the dishes and play with your friends outside.

I have no friends.
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

I have no friends.
Hmmm, now I can understand the disorder. So sorry for being too forward. Just take your meds, bid your parents goodnight, have your bath, say your prayers and sleep.
It shall be well kid.
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yyeske:
Hmmm, now I can understand the disorder. So sorry for being too forward. Just take your meds, bid your parents goodnight, have your bath, say your prayers and sleep.
It shall be well kid.

I don't pray and my parents are dead.

Shun free education. It makes you say nonsense.
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

I don't pray and my parents are dead.

Shun free education. It makes you say nonsense.
Forgive me bro if anything I've said to you hurt you, psychologists in the house are needed here please. I'm out.
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
TheKingdom:

The so called Anambra (s)election was the lowest turn out in history because people dont care about stupid Nigger Area politics. See what has happened since Obiano rigged himself in for another 4 years, promotions in police without even 1 from Biafra area...demanding for Ndi Anambra to turn in their guns to police, more killings of people by herdsmen in neighboring states, and the continuation of militarized zone of Biafra....

To hell with Obiano and APGA

But at least, the elections happened as against what you IPOBians were ranting 'No Elections in Anambra State"

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by tk4rd: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
TheKingdom:

The so called Anambra (s)election was the lowest turn out in history because people dont care about stupid Nigger Area politics. See what has happened since Obiano rigged himself in for another 4 years, promotions in police without even 1 from Biafra area...demanding for Ndi Anambra to turn in their guns to police, more killings of people by herdsmen in neighboring states, and the continuation of militarized zone of Biafra....

To hell with Obiano and APGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s
Everything you listed were just the results of you and people like you not voting in November Last Year..
If you like, you can repeat same mistake next year.. Let your enemies vote their persons into office
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
baddosky1:

But at least, the elections happened as against what you IPOBians were ranting 'No Elections in Anambra State"

Which elections happend? Is it the heavily boycotted elections or the results that Obiano write in his bedroom in Government House? How can one person win in all the local governments of a state? Thats a clear sign that the results were falsified
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by baddosky1: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

Which elections happend? Is it the heavily boycotted elections or the results that Obiano write in his bedroom in Government House? How can one person win in all the local governments of a state? Thats a clear sign that the results were falsified

It's a lie. Anambrans came out and voted en-masse for APGA. They knew the consequences of allowing a party like APC to take over the state and vehemently fought against that ploy. We thank God they did not heed to the IPOB call to boycott the elections because it was a disaster waiting to happen. You people did not know what would have resulted if una call for boycott worked! By now, Anambra would have had with an hausa or yoruba administrator foisted on the state which would have sent us 20 years backward.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
baddosky1:

It's a lie. Anambrans came out and voted en-masse for APGA. They knew the consequences of allowing a party like APC to take over the state and vehemently fought against that ploy. We thank God they did not heed to the IPOB call to boycott the elections because it was a disaster waiting to happen. You people did not know what would have resulted if una call for boycott worked! By now, Anambra would have had with an hausa or yoruba administrator foisted on the state which would have sent us 20 years backward.

IPOB does not care who is Governor of what in Nigeria. IPOB does not care about Nigeria. Funnily enough, all the Tv and media houses that went to Anambra could not show us queues of people waiting to vote. The election was boycotted, the results were concocted.
Re: Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) by baddosky1: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

IPOB does not care who is Governor of what in Nigeria. IPOB does not care about Nigeria. Funnily enough, all the Tv and media houses that went to Anambra could not show us queues of people waiting to vote. The election was boycotted, the results were concocted.

And what do you people care about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.