Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (12192 Views)

The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
johnw47:

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
That's your book's opinions though.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:37am On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
That's your book's opinions though.

books don't have opinions, but the Bible's writers inspired by God did:

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

of course the scripture that paul talks of is scripture inspired by YAHWEH,
the old and the new testament writings which are today called the Bible:

2Ti 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 6:20am On Mar 28, 2018
johnw47:

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2Ti 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Peteru, Pete Peteru
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:

Peteru, Pete Peteru

what does that mean and how does it relate to this:

johnww47:

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2018
johnw47:

what does that mean and how does it relate to this:

You are quoting the book written by Peter to me as if I don't also have books written by Niklas and Luwabi to quote from.

You have exchanged your gods for foreign gods and you're trying to convince me to follow you when Luwabi have instructed me not to exchange the gods of our land for foreign gods:

Luwabi 1:48
48. Every land has its own gods of iron and
thunders. Only a fool will leave his own gods to
worship other gods. But the wise will rather be a
god upon the fools rather than worshipping the
gods who are dead.

Niklatians 12: 1-3
1. Now Niklas(Nicholas) began to declare to
many, saying, use your heads, or else you shall
be in bondage to men who say that they are
men of God.
2. For God does not favour some men above
another to call them men of God. For if there
are men of God, then from whom came all other
men?
3. I have heard some here who speak of the
world as a place owned by two personalities of
almost equal powers. But I say it is not so. For
the world is a part of the universe and
everything on earth is connected to the universe
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
You are quoting the book written by Peter to me as if I don't also have books written by Niklas and Luwabi to quote from.

You have exchanged your gods for foreign gods

do you ever stop lying? YAHWEH has always been my God

but you however have left the true God Yahewh to follow other god's
you have stated you once followed YAHWEH,
so you have left Him to follow other gods - false gods

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

OtemAtum: and you're trying to convince me to follow you

you are still lying and so confused, i don't want anyone to follow me especially son's of reverad-satan
what's happening here is, you are posting lies from doctoredfos and i am posting truth from God's word

OtemAtum: when Luwabi have instructed me not to exchange the gods of our land for foreign gods:

so you have many false god's, so do most, bad for you

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2018
otem you say satan is yahweh, but your doctoredfos say's
the devil is not a personality, but is people when they are bad, ha

both you and your devil inspired doctorfos are wrong,
your reverad is not to bright and it's obvious that you follow him, or is it her?
you can't even agree on what you believe

OtemAtum:

Even Satan(Yahweh) himself knows that I'm not been used by him.

Doctufos: Eta-ntagba 17:1-3
1. There is no devil as a personality.
2. Every time you do bad, you are momentarily a
devil.
3. But when you do good, your goodness shall turn
you back to your natural self.

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2018
johnw47:

do you ever stop lying? YAHWEH has always been my God

but you however have left the true God Yahewh to follow other god's
you have stated you once followed YAHWEH, you left Him to follow other gods - false gods

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

you are still lying and so confused, i don't want anyone to follow me especially son's of reverad-satan
what's happening here is, you are posting lies from doctoredfos and i am posting truth from God's word

so you have many false god's, so do most, bad for you

Yahweh was an imported god. He was brought to our land just about 200years ago. Whenever you hear me talking about the gods, it doesnt mean worship any of them. I only recognise their existence. Luwabi is a god of wise sayings in the Yoruba land, same way Yahweh is a god of war and vengeance in the Hebrew. I am also a god, same as you, but the difference between you and I is that I ave discovered my godship in this forgetful world while you are still stuck in the art of godworshipping. Whenever you get to my level, you will stop worshipping Yahweh your godmate.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2018
johnw47:

otem you say satan is yahweh, but your doctoredfos say's
the devil is not a personality, but is people when they are bad, ha

both you and your devil inspired doctorfos are wrong,
your reverad is not to bright and it's obvious that you follow him, or is it her?
you can't even agree on what you believe

Satan does not literally mean devil. Satan is just 'ENEMY OF HUMANS'.
Satan, from the Seriot language Shey-etan= someone who hates humanity.
This was a befitting title for Yahweh millions of years back when he was the hater of humanity the most.

Devil is a term for 'maker of evil.'
There is no personality to be permanently attached with the name 'devil'. It just means 'doer of evil' and I have never seen anyone who does only evil 100% without doing good at all. Even as bad as Yahweh is, he still does a very little good things, so he is not qualified to be fixated as a DEVIL.

I repeat, nobody is permanently evil, so the idea of a particular character called THE DEVIL is a hoax.

Even Yahweh and Allah cannot be permanently tagged Devils despite the Havocs they have wrecked against humanity, so who else should be called A DEVIL permanently?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:

Satan does not literally mean devil. Satan is just 'ENEMY OF HUMANS'.
Satan, from the Seriot language Shey-etan= someone who hates humanity.
This was a befitting title for Yahweh millions of years back when he was the hater of humanity the most.

Devil is a term for 'maker of evil.'
There is no personality to be permanently attached with the name 'devil'. It just means 'doer of evil' and I have never seen anyone who does only evil 100% without doing good at all. Even as bad as Yahweh is, he still does a very little good things, so he is not qualified to be fixated as a DEVIL.

I repeat, nobody is permanently evil, so the idea of a particular character called THE DEVIL is a hoax.

Even Yahweh and Allah cannot be permanently tagged Devils despite the Havocs they have wrecked against humanity, so who else should be called A DEVIL permanently?

oh that's classic mr twister otem, what a tangled web you weave

even most false religions, like yours is false, know that satan and the devil are the same creature, but you otem cannot say the truth, and so you cannot admit when wrong
you said satan is yahweh, and doctoredfos said no personality is the devil, ha ha ha

satan, the dragon, the serpent, the devil, is all the one and the same fallen creature:

Rev_12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him

Rev_20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:

Yahweh was an imported god.

YAHWEH is the one true God:
Jer_10:10 But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Joh_17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1Th_1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

1Jn_5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

OtemAtum: He was brought to our land just about 200years ago. Whenever you hear me talking about the gods, it doesnt mean worship any of them. I only recognise their existence. Luwabi is a god of wise sayings in the Yoruba land, same way Yahweh is a god of war and vengeance in the Hebrew. I am also a god, same as you, but the difference between you and I is that I ave discovered my godship in this forgetful world while you are still stuck in the art of godworshipping. Whenever you get to my level, you will stop worshipping Yahweh your godmate.

truly i won't stoop to your level, i prefer to say the truth
and be able to admit a wrong

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
johnw47:

YAHWEH is the one true God:
Jer_10:10 But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Joh_17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1Th_1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

1Jn_5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
Yahweh is not the God Almighty. Read about how Yahweh was created here:

MCC 1:1-14
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a
great source of energy.
2. the energy of God is not created and no one can
destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.
5. This great ENERGY by the great force in itself
disintegrated into space and time and into
everything that is in existence, but only one of their
kinds. And there existed a space which is unlimited.
And an unlimited spectra was formed. And this is
called time.
6. And there was light, darkness, water, tepex, an
element, an image as of a giant Homo, an image as
of a great animal, an image as of a star, an image
as of a sphere, an image as of a great tree and
many other things, all being single.
7. And everything was one of its kind. And
everything had consciousness in itself.
8. And the greatest energy was with the light. And
the light diffused into the image of the giant Homo,
for it is the greatest consciousness.
9. And the giant Homo with the light in it is God
Almighty. And the light which abides in him(it) is
great. And God Almighty is filled with organs which
are all lights, for the great light in him has
disintegrated to form organs in him.
10. And the strongest of the lights in him dwells in
his head.
11. And God Almighty began to imagine how
everything would go. And the imagination of God
was unlimited, for he reasoned and imagined all
things at once.
12. And the things which he imagined also are filled
with Imaginations. And so continues endless
imaginations.
13. And by one fragment of the imagination of God,
there exist some beings. And these beings have
similarities with God in his light form.
14. Now the names of some of these beings( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Lar.gas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

Johnw:
truly i won't stoop to your level, i prefer to say the truth
and be able to admit a wrong
No probs if you refuse to come up to the level of god realisation because of fear. You will be corrected in love by the light of God Almighty when you get to the valley of Knowledge after death. Peace.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
johnw47:

oh that's classic mr twister otem, what a tangled web you weave

even most false religions, like yours is false, know that satan and the devil are the same creature, but you otem cannot say the truth, and so you cannot admit when wrong
you said satan is yahweh, and doctoredfos said no personality is the devil, ha ha ha

satan, the dragon, the serpent, the devil, is all the one and the same fallen creature:

Rev_12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him

Rev_20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

You are quoting from the book of lie to me. Satan(Yahweh), Devil(anything or anybody that makes any kind of evil) and the Dragon(used by Yahweh to fetch mother earth millions of years ago) are different entities.

Adspiramen 27:16-17

16. Now Yahweh had released his dragon upon
the homos on earth who kept on visiting the ocean
to worship Earthus.
17. And the dragon flew across the continents,
putting the life of many worshippers of Earthus to
death.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw74: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Believing your satanic books and your false gods shows how gullible and deluded you are otem

1ti 4:1 seducing spirits and doctrines of devils

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
johnw74:
Believing your satanic books and your false gods shows how gullible and deluded you are

Seducing spirits and doctrines of devils

How do you know it is the doctrine of devils(people who do evil)?
As far as I am concerned, no evil was recorded against Atum, Keltiel, Knoliud(the light of God Almighty), Otem my higher self, Luwabi, Ofo, Olorun, Mulah, Chukwu, Bongo and others who wrote or inspired the DOCTUFOS History book which I am compiling. So can you please explain to me how it is the doctrine of the devils?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw74: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
How do you know it is the doctrine of devils(people who do evil)?
As far as I am concerned, no evil was recorded against Atum, Keltiel, Knoliud(the light of God Almighty), Otem my higher self, Luwabi, Ofo, Olorun, Mulah, Chukwu, Bongo and others who wrote or inspired the DOCTUFOS History book which I am compiling. So can you please explain to me how it is the doctrine of the devils?

I know through the Holy Spirit who you will never know

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
johnw74:

I know through the Holy Spirit who you will never know
Do you mean the same holy spirit who ministers contradictions to Christians all over the world? If there is any holy spirit, it must be a spirit in liars. That's why we have thousands of churches believing in thousands of contradictory things.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
Do you mean the same holy spirit who ministers contradictions to Christians all over the world? If there is any holy spirit, it must be a spirit in liars. That's why we have thousands of churches believing in thousands of contradictory things.

like i said "who you will never know"

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
johnw47:

like i said "who you will never know"

Those I already know are enough for me. I wouldn't want to know a 'lying ghost' pretending to people as a 'holy ghost'. cool
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
Those I already know are enough for me. I wouldn't want to know a 'lying ghost' pretending to people as a 'holy ghost'. cool

Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
johnw47:

Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
And if I call your holy ghost an unforgiving spirit now, you will say that I am insulting your god. How will a sensible person or thing put people in eternal damnation? Nobody in his right senses will do that.
Anyway, the truth is that the evil afterlife of damnation imagined by Yahweh for humanity millions of years back has been turned to extinction. Read the History below:

Histar 1:22-26
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said,
I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I
have made the fire for you because you become
my followers on earth and then you are bound by
my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you
break any of my laws, you shall be punished here
forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great
light came and lightened up the darkness of the
smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I
have come to free your souls. For you are seeing
the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the
imagination of the god whom you worship. For
like one on earth who take the weed of tekum
and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never
returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your
choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all
imagined became the places we went.
But the
imaginations were not our own, for our thoughts
were only connected to the thoughts of some
good gods who have themselves by their
imaginations made good afterlives thousands of
years before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
And if I call your holy ghost an unforgiving spirit now, you will say that I am insulting your god. How will a sensible person or thing put people in eternal damnation? Nobody in his right senses will do that.

you will believe it when:
Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
johnw47:

come on otem post
stop running away
bros look up, my post is already there.

And if I go to my place of work to resume work without having time to reply you on time, will you term it as 'running away'? Guy you need to change your mentality cool
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
bros look up, my post is already there.

And if I go to my place of work to resume work without having time to reply you on time, will you term it as 'running away'? Guy you need to change your mentality cool

fortunately i don't need to change my God, for there is no other true God

Mar_12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
otem: satan is yahweh

doctoredfos: no devil is a personality, but is a person when he is bad

laugh

reverad said in his doctoredfos that devil is not a personality,
and then says devil is a person, oh my poor splitting sides

and otem says diffrent to his god reverad that satan is a personality

oh the confusion of these false gods their satanic books and their followers, i.e. otem smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
johnw47:

fortunately i don't need to change my God, for there is no other true God

Mar_12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

If you check the embolden, you will notice that the scribe was talking about a personal, geographical god named Yahweh. I am here talking about the UNIVERSAL CREATOR who created this Yahweh.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
johnw47:

laugh

reverad said in his doctoredfos that devil is not a personality,
and then says devil is a person, oh my poor splitting sides

and otem says diffrent to his god reverad that satan is a personality

oh the confusion of these false gods their satanic books and their followers, i.e. otem smiley

Once again, the problem you are having is that you are trying to interprete the truth based on the preconceived mindset you have.

Satan does not mean devil
Satan means 'enemy/hater of humanity'
Devil is a term used for anyone who does evil.
For example, If I say, Williams is a devil in the deal. It could mean that Williams was dishonest, double-dealing etc.

Please you need to learn how to distinguish the title 'Satan' from the word 'devil' out of the religious context.

Definition 4 below describes very well what 'a devil' is from the natural point of view. 1 & 2 describes what devil is to you religious-minded people. I am not religious, so don't try hard to make me see the word 'devil' as a character.

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
If you check the embolden, you will notice that the scribe was talking about a personal, geographical god named Yahweh. I am here talking about the UNIVERSAL CREATOR who created this Yahweh.

oh how you love to lie otem, Jesus was talking to israelis, He said "Hear, O Israel", oh duh otem

YAHWEH is the only true and living God:

1Th_1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God

otem, your almighty god reverad is satan the devil

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:

Once again, the problem you are having is that you are trying to interprete the truth based on the preconceived mindset you have.

For example, If I say, Williams is a devil in the deal. It could mean that Williams was dishonest, double-dealing etc.

Please you need to learn how to distinguish the title 'Satan' from the word 'devil' out of the religious context.

Definition 4 below describes very well what 'a devil' is from the natural point of view. 1 & 2 describes what devil is to you religious-minded people. I am not religious, so don't try hard to make me see the word 'devil' as a character.

ha ha oh twister otem
truly the great dragon reverad your almighty god, the serpent, the devil, and satan is the same fallen creature:

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:22am On Mar 29, 2018
OtemAtum:

there you go contradicting yourself yet again

otem: "Satan does not mean devil"
otem dictionary: "The chiel devil;Satan"

smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:24am On Mar 29, 2018
satan

noun
the chief evil spirit; the great adversary of humanity; the devil.

devil

noun
Theology.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the supreme spirit of evil; Satan.
a subordinate evil spirit at enmity with God, and having power to afflict humans both with bodily disease and with spiritual corruption.
an atrociously wicked, cruel, or ill-tempered person.
a person who is very clever, energetic, reckless, or mischievous.

of course our discussions have been about a devil called satan,
not about mischievous persons oh dishonest twister otem

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/satan?s=t

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:30am On Mar 29, 2018
otem, your unholy book said the devil is not a personality, but is a person when doing wrong, haaa ha,
your almighty god reverad is about as bright as you are

your so called almighty god reverad, your book, and you, are all wrong, of course

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists / Why Do You Attend Your Present Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.