Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,016 members, 7,956,769 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] (55342 Views)

Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by TigerTears(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
I no dey even understand how some topics dey make front page for nairalan ah swear

Which kine wahala be all this ones sef
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
kissing b4 withdrawal is just like celebrating ur exam score without seeing the results ..

1 Like

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by damtan(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordRay205:
Why am I having this weird feeling that it's the girl that actually withdrew the money to pay the guy's bills?
It's not impossible.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Bimpe29: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Only if some of us can be respectful not only to our parents but to everyone. Please what has that got to do with Buhari?

Flirtyjane:

Is that Buhari?
Show respect to your president.
You have a father also as he is someone's father.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by chizagi: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
No man can try this rubbish with me undecided
are you sure madam. you never hear better scoping. no try guys oooo.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by chizagi: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
are you sure madam. you never hear better scoping. no try guys oooo. when you hear correct scoping, na you go even start an seff.

1 Like

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Chukazu: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Fake news !

Has ECOBANK any money left in their vault to dispense out ? embarassed

After the kissing the guy will be like " baby the ATM is down!" cool

1 Like

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
lol...n the ones that have had u without paying your bride price?
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by yemi15(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
lenghtinny:
The guy wan swallow the girl wholeheartedly cheesy

Guy must enjoy na, you no know how long the girl dey post am ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by bizzy500: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
chizagi:

are you sure madam. you never hear better scoping. no try guys oooo.
don't tell me you believe her
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by oluwasegun007(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

if the pics on your profile is you, then no man would.

1 Like

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by kushme: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

Be adventurous for a change... Boring old thing..
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by bigtt76(f): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Neither just taking advantage of the free AC and space like those cinema couple grin

Flirtyjane:
It is obvious that ladies love money so much and some can go to any length to get it. Many do say no money, no love.

Is this kissing before cash withdrawal or kissing after cash withdrawal? Something must have prompted this. ATM is not private room. Naija girls will show love when money is involved.

https://www.abcnewsentry.com/2018/03/kissing-before-cash-withdrawal-or-after.html
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by crafteck(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
havillaplus:

That backside na shape of naija gals be that.. grin

Nope, ghanian
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Peterpanny: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
go and sit down
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Orpe7(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
In the public yes however in the private alot will have gine down shocked
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Martin0(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
shaybebaby:
Amazing how most people assume its only guys that have debit cards.

It's inconceivable that she could be the one making the withdrawal to the lot of you. Keep on pretending that you don't take money from women.

agbalagi iz back againgringrin
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Zonex1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
wid dat kind of ur face!! ura right
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by millomaniac: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Flirtyjane:

Is that Buhari?

Respect my dear is given to whom it is due.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by zinaunreal(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
All in the name of money. Women are so cheap
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Gossiplover:
Some guys will grab that succulent butt.

The guy na mugu now. He dey put hand for waist instead of am to grab and squeeze her yansh like say world go end the next minute.

1 Like

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Masama: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
That action right there is disrespectful sad
And what if she was the one who initiated the kissing? Is there any sign there to show that It was the guy who came on to her? It's possible he may have given her some cash and she decided to kiss him to show her appreciation. Learn to look at things from all angles before jumping into conclusion and passing ill informed judgements

1 Like

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Concord23(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
then don't go after guys money.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Definitely after cash withdrawal.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
That action right there is disrespectful sad

Shut the fuçk up you ignorant, holier-than-thou hypocrite. Disrespectful to who? You are nothing but a silly ITK who always have something to say even if it makes no sense?

1 Like

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

Story but a closer check will reveal ragtag boys fućking you in the asshole. Ugly mucheche.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Str8talk21: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Flirtyjane:

Is that Buhari?
is Buhari your father? if yes, and so?
what about those Fathers and children he has killed in the South-East in the name of operation python dance II?

1 Like

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by olatunjithomas(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

Now I see you're wet.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by ssikiru: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Xda59:

Shut the fuçk up you ignorant, holier-than-thou hypocrite. Disrespectful to who? You are nothing but a silly ITK who always have something to say even if it makes no sense?

take it easy man
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by lilytender: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
PeaceGord:

Buhari is actually an unbridled fool

Just like your parents.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by ediko5(m): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
mazinoweb:

What rubbish? Is he raping her?
Guy, Greetings.
Ediko from BHB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag / 7 Things Men Notice Instantly About A Lady / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.