Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] (55163 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by ELgordo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ovoko! The ya no go be here
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by flackoFlint(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
That action right there is disrespectful sad
what if it was the girl that initiated the kissing?
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Puth22(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
See that yansh

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by ashawopikin(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
That action right there is disrespectful sad
is it your disrespect?

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Charles4075(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
No man can try this rubbish with me undecided
You say?

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by ashawopikin(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
shaybebaby:
Amazing how most people assume its only guys that have debit cards.

It's inconceivable that she could be the one making the withdrawal to the lot of you. Keep on pretending that you don't take money from women.
abeg who dey face d ATM?
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Hargbo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nope, Calabar
crafteck:

Nope, ghanian
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by crafteck(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hargbo:
Nope, Calabar

Calabars r portable but den sabi
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Hargbo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
crafteck:

Calabars r portable but den sabi
grin grin the best solution to Konji

1 Like

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Memories12411: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
I want to believe it was the girl that went to withdraw money and the guy trying to show some love so that something would enter his hand. I trust men with their sense of longer throat. Especially, Nigerian guys.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Seun360(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
havillaplus:

That backside na shape of naija gals be that.. grin

I owe u a bottle.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by sheypian(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

Lol how are you sure it was not the lady that. Started the rubbish?
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by piagetskinner(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
hope their parents are watching
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by degamemaster(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
Flirtyjane:

Is that Buhari?
Show respect to your president.
You have a father also as he is someone's father.
Respect ke? Has your president ever respected himself or the people he governs? BUHARI IS AN UNBRIDDLED FOOLISH TERRORIST.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Flirtyjane:

Is that Buhari? Show respect to your president. You have a father also as he is someone's father.
Nice one.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Bahddo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
see how you just assumed he was the one that initiated it. Very typical of insecure ladies; always trying to make it seem like they are being exploited or victimized even when the action is very much mutual.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by lereinter(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Flirtyjane:

Is that Buhari? Show respect to your president. You have a father also as he is someone's father.
if your father is buhari
then he is a Fool
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Bakrabas: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
After the transaction AlertZ
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
buhari is a coward
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Nedfed(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Is that not Ecobank?
Dia ATM stand is as useless has the bank.
TeamFirstbank joooor

1 Like

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by emmxzy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
jelousy every where bcx say u no see maga nack now we no go hear word again
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by pressplay411(m): 5:45am On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:

Your reaction actually shows you have such experience.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by pressplay411(m): 5:46am On Mar 18, 2018
havillaplus:

That backside na shape of naija gals be that.. grin
This your analysis is QED.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 18, 2018
mazinoweb:

You are right. But it mutual thing. No man will respect a lady that cannot keep her self respect. She sold hers for cash withdrawal.

Haba to kiss bae again na lose of self respect.. Nigerians sha, just be posting anything they feel like.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by loomer: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:

na person like u them dey use chewing gum fvck
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Dewaleson: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Well, me I prefer to see it this way: definitely, it is the guy pulling the girl to him for a kiss and the girl is cooperating so this means it is after d withdrawal. So we shd tank Ecobank ATM 4 not dissapointing d young lovers lol
Chukazu:
Fake news !

Has ECOBANK any money left in their vault to dispense out ? embarassed

After the kissing the guy will be like " baby the ATM is down!" cool
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by lukasode: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Chop knuckle @Dewaleson for ur opinion. I think if the Ecobank ATM had not dispensed, na gbege go happen btw the guy and the girl. I trust Nigerian babes no de joke with money. Ecobank ATM una too much joooor
Dewaleson:
Well, me I prefer to see it this way: definitely, it is the guy pulling the girl to him for a kiss and the girl is cooperating so this means it is after d withdrawal. So we shd tank Ecobank ATM 4 not dissapointing d young lovers lol
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by manli19: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Okay let's dramatize it!!!!!

Guy: Have given you the money and u want to walk away just like that

Girl: Yeye somebody, oya come and get a hug & kiss, you don do well

Me: What Ecobank has joined togeda, let no man put asunder

lukasode:
Chop knuckle @Dewaleson for ur opinion. I think if the Ecobank ATM had not dispensed, na gbege go happen btw the guy and the girl. I trust Nigerian babes no de joke with money. Ecobank ATM una too much joooor
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Assassin101: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
even after "insertion" of "ATM Card", "spilling" out of wads of dough and "withdrawal" of "ATM Card"?! undecided
biacan:
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by engrglover(m): 2:06am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by dukeprince50: 6:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Angelparadise:
He is not worthy to be a father with all this senseless and avoidable killings by his kind just in the name of Cow . Sincerely will you be proud of Buhari as you father if he values cow to your friends, relations ,human lives. Even the greatest world President for now Trump values a slave lives not to talk of citizens lives .
do not insult, let's just be logical here, media
always say herdsmen kill bla bla, think about this,
those guys have over 300-600 cattle, how can they
go to a village with these cattles, graze, kill and
disappear without a trace? since the killings started,
no fulani has been caught no video or picture of the
so called herdsmen with guns, yet they made us
believe they are the killers. these guys do not kill
with guns, they cut with machete and no one could
catch them? but imagine BH dat kills with 21st
century sophisticated weapons, they sometimes
catch and kill them and show us picture of them,
imagine Niger delta region with forest and a lot of
places to escape, they still catch those boys, but
they can't catch people armed with machete
moving with 300+ cattles? in case u do not know, a
cattle can weigh 400kg, how do u run with 300 of
that? please the one in real danger are the
herdsmen, if they are not the culprit... we can
accuse them as we like cos they are illiterates and
probably do not have even a phone to come online
and defend themselves. now without any insults,
can u defend these claims?
As a matter of fact, buhari is the best president Nigeria has gotten till date, keep security aside can you compare him to those looters? he is better than goodluck, OBJ, and abacha. You can't accuse buhari of stealing a dime but you can accuse Goodluck, his wife steals, his ministers steal, he himself said stealing is not corruption. I know u have made ur mind on voting him out, but please vote for someone trustworthy come 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.