Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike (24841 Views)

Reactions As Dead Innocent Umezulike Is Banned From Traveling Abroad By Buhari / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria / Justice Innocent Umezulike Forfeits N50 Million To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Aldebaran(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:35am On Mar 18, 2018
lilytender:

This is the mentality of 99% of Igbos. This implies that if (God forbids) an Igbo man becomes the president of Nigeria, he will just open the national treasury for his brethren to loot just as Goatluck Jonascam did. Never will an Igbo man rule Nigeria.
That's the mentality of 100% abokis and afonjas
If an Igbo man will not rule Nigeria then Nigeria remain a shit hole for ever

And someday we will leave yal zoo animals cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2018
maclatunji:

Lie, you are simply a supporter of corruption.
And you afonja Fulani ass licker

You won't crucify our own yet shield your own

god punish Buhari
god punish saraki
god punish ekwremadu
god punish all the evil polithiefians in the South East especially

We hate ekwremadu but when an enemy in Buhari ass licker targets him then we will shift allegiance to ekwremadu for the time being

You think say na only una sabi tribal politics

Make una go catch thiefnibu first then we sef go gladly leak out any info on that idiot ekwremadu

1 Like

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Kulas: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2018
Umezuluike is should kindly leave Ikeoha alone. You will not achieve that thing you are aiming for. In Ikeoha, we stand.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by omohayek: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2018
poseidon12:
Why should Ekwerenmadu be singled out? If the same standard is applied to every public office holder in Nigeria, we will not have enough jail space to accommodate convicts.
Even Buhari is guilty. Nigerians generally don't depend on their official salary.
Even if we grant that everything you've said is true, is your alternative really just to leave all thieves alone in the name of "fairness"? Wouldn't it be better to start with at least a few, and then use them to get the ball rolling on the rest?

Frankly, what Nigeria needs is precisely the mass construction of jails to fill up with crooked politicians, even if that requires emptying out the NASS and all the state houses in the process. Saying "Leave this one alone because those ones over there haven't been investigated" is nothing but apologetics for corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by CSTR2: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2018
lilytender:

This is the mentality of 99% of Igbos. This implies that if (God forbids) an Igbo man becomes the president of Nigeria, he will just open the national treasury for his brethren to loot just as Goatluck Jonascam did. Never will an Igbo man rule Nigeria.
Those that have been ruling you are not igbos, yet the vast amount of your national wealth are in foreign countries.

Obj wasted 16 billion dollars with nothing to show for it.

The only people that have shaked up The system both in the 60s and now are igbos. And that is what Nigeria need.

Ironsi did it. Azikiwe did it. Dora akunyili did it. Even okonjo iweala did it to an extent. . We are brave people.

While the other ethnics get into power and just play along in the Sea of mediocrity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Afamed: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2018
Homeboiy:
Mr umezulike is an enemy of progress

Back biting your fellow state man

Are you happy the wealth that supposes to go round million of Enugu people is just being held by only one man? Heaven only helps those who help themselves. Surely a corrupt politician will beget a corrupt follower.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by 989900: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2018
He equally claimed that prior to his entry into public office in 1999, Mr. Ekweremadu was a struggling lawyer, who lived in a depressed suburb of Enugu at No. 17. Mike Ejeagha Street, Abakpa-Nike, Enugu.

"He managed to eke out a living as a 'charge and bail' legal practitioner," said Professor Umezulike, who attached photographs of buildings that housed the Deputy Senate President's law office.

This prof. get bad mouth, walahi!

So, Ekweremadu Sabi steal like dis?

Fight from within, Ekweremadu, e don be for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by lanr3y1: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Ogbeni keep shut

Which dirty progress

Nigeria is not a nation

You think there will be progress just by targeting opposition!

Northerners shield their own
and you expect others shouldn't

How can their be progress when in this 21st century northerner use child almajiri voters during election

You think say progress go dey just by targeting only ekwremadu?

Maina, lambda, fashola and so many people with concrete evidence of their corruption and loot yet nothing happen.. Northerners are even shielding them more
Tinubu is a thief yet South West no send

Nigerians play tribal politics shikena
Every tribe shields their own especially the northerners

That's why we should disintegrate

Believe me if we disintegrate people like ekweremadu will be punished ; many of us Igbos dislike him and know he is a thief just like all other polithiefians but why should we target our own when others decide to shield their own
What's the difference between you and Bwari now... Shield ekweremadu because hez Igbo and buhari shielded the northerners cos they are his people. Read ur comments again and judge yaself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by SirBunky85(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

It's affecting u sense sir grin.

Let him be wicked. No problem.

At least his wickedness n theft no reach tifnubu own
u didn't disappoint,response quite predictable

2 Likes

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by tiger28: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
That former chief judge is a jealous idiot

You want make aboki investigate your brother

Bastard how many abokis dem don investigate

Burutai get million dollar mansions for UAE and Dubai yet nobody dey talk anything

In fact make thunder fire that former chief judge
cum pained mofo

That judge surely has a vendetta against the ekweremadu .. heck it's likely the man is been used by this government
This is just Buhari devising means to fight opposition.

I don't like ekwremadu and Lord knows I have never benefited a dime from the thief in anyway. But since Nigerians want to play tribal politics den let's all play it and suffer till everybody get sense

The Apc and the West know tinubu and fashola are thiefs yet nobody fit touch
Lamido, maina etc yet North dey protect them

So why should an Igbo man play a snitch to Bleep another Igbo man to the pleasure of an aboki

Them never finish with saraki na ekweremadu dey want target especially as election is around the corner

Buhari just wants to stifle and frustrate any opposing authority against him

I detest ekweremadu but on this one I stand with him

All Nigerian politicians are thiefs so non should be singled out; if they want to get ekweremadu let them also be serious about saraki, lamido, Babagana Monguno, Emir sanusi, Tinubu Fashola, Rotimi Amaechi etc

I repeat na just tribal politics every idiot for this country dey play

Una never serious

Since the foolish masses don't want revolution, them no want fight for restructuring, disintegration idiots say mba
So make everybody suffer till our eye clear

But e go hard make people eye open; especially with those almajiri masses for North wey dey ready to kill and die for their politicians even if na for 50naira
See this fool fuming from his nostril! Meanwhile......you still live in face me i face you while ekweremadu's children are bagging first class in the best universities abroad. What has your clansman done for you lately? I STOPPED pitying poor Nigerians. They deserve what they get!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
tiger28:
See this fool fuming from his nostril! Meanwhile......you still live in face me i face you while ekweremadu's children are bagging first class in the best universities abroad. What has your clansman done for you lately? I STOPPED pitying poor Nigerians. They deserve what they get!
Your father is a fool.. you ugly hungry wretched thing

god forbid make I reside for face me apartment

Ekweremadu is a thief and a fool same thing applied to all thieving politicians

So don't fuckin quote me again u nonentity

1 Like

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
SirBunky85:

u didn't disappoint,response quite predictable

Typical of Yoruba men.

They prefer yoruba thieves like tiffnubu to be Saint Anthony of Padua while thieves from igbo land are the devil themselves... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by gamaliel9: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
The way i see this thread is that ,once a corrupt politician is not from my party or tribe , kill them ,prosecute them,jail them...etc...once he or she is from tribe ,no problem...it is other politicians who are corrupt. All the allegation against the people appointed by Buhari,they dare not talk about them...all thes petition written to efcc against Amaechi,Tinubu,Fashola etc...it does not matter... People should come out at Ojota tomorrow...oooo.Hypocrites
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by SirBunky85(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Typical of Yoruba men.

They prefer yoruba thieves like tiffnubu to be Saint Anthony of Padua while thieves from igbo land are the devil themselves... grin
no be only Yoruba, I be Fulani. Yeye dey smell
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Shigabs(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
See sufferhead mentality

You are more of the sufferhead my friend, even if the deputy Senate president looted, we have appropriate agencies to worry about that not this judge of a guy. Moreover if you don't know each and everyone of us is guilty of corruption. Deal with it.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shigabs:
You are more of the sufferhead my friend, even if the deputy Senate president looted, we have appropriate agencies to worry about that not this judge of a guy. Moreover if you don't know each and everyone of us is guilty of corruption. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
SirBunky85:

no be only Yoruba, I be Fulani. Yeye dey smell

AFONJANISTAN DEM DEM.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by SirBunky85(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

AFONJANISTAN DEM DEM.
deja vu
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by mrhowoto: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Umezurike is an embittered old idiot. He is making these baseless allegations so Efcc will give him a safe landing. The mess he made in the judiciary will take years to clean up.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2018
SirBunky85:

deja vu

AfonjaVu.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by SirBunky85(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

AfonjaVu.
delusion at it's peak
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2018
Oo
SirBunky85:

delusion at it's peak

AfonjaVoo @ its peak.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by SirBunky85(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Oo

AfonjaVoo @ its peak.
Gullibility personified
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
SirBunky85:

Gullibility personified

Gullibility

Pls use ur dictionary.

Good day.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by SirBunky85(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Gullibility

Pls use ur dictionary.

Good day.
I know ur type
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by SirBunky85(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Gullibility

Pls use ur dictionary.

Good day.
Pls stop making mockery of ur self. Maybe u've never heard abt d word before now. Thank me for teaching you a new word today
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by persius555(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ike Ekweremadu has sympathizers all over Nairaland. This is exactly why this country hardly moves an inch in development. WE condone stealing, so long as he is a member of my tribe. All the money spent on choice properties can tranform the youths of enugu but instead, we foolishly dance to the tribal tune.

Nigerian youths, you deserve the leaders you get.

1 Like

Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by Marcelini(m): 12:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Niseamaka:

Certified slowpoke. Ekweremadu is anti Igbo/Biafra, tell me what the Igbo race benefitted from his position in Abuja?, absolutely nothing, he is only interested in himself. Tomorrow you will be one of those crying about the poor state of the economy. Idiot, what makes Ekweremadu your brother?, just because he is Igbo?. Politicians have stolen Nigeria blind, If he is guilty, let him face the music, don’t care if he’s from my hometown.

Exactly.
Ekweremmadu is pro one Nigeria and anti Biafra, and we all know why now.
Corrupt lots singing one Nigeria of poverty for their own people, while they enrich themselves.

If found guilty, Ekweremmadu should be tried and jailed for life.
Ndiigbo need to get rid of people like him with vested personal interests in the Nigerian Union, if we are ever going to make headway in our fight for freedom.
Re: Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike by swaggerjack: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Firefire:
looters!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike / World Class Abuja Centenary City Under Construction / FG Declares August 24-25 Diaspora Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.