Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu (7447 Views)

Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
0monnak0da:

Are you from Aba?
Do not be naive there is an army of people on Nairaland who are paid to be here working shifts 24/7 trying to shape opinion in favour of their political masters. Igbodefender is one though he works for Atiku .. They are all over the internet . Throwing bones to the innocent like dogs

They are here trying to cause confusion and derail the thread.
Notie how they have talked about everything but the PERFORMANCE of Senator Remi Tinubu. We can see through their tactics

I am willing to debate anyone on her performance not MY ENGLISH or where she is from

What haf Igbodefender do again?
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by Firstpage: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
0monnak0da:
Tinubu has not come out specifically to respond to any of the Fulani herdsmen killings. He is hedging his bets

At any rate he is not in government

What about Senator Tinubu his wife?

What has she done or said about the Fulani herdsen activities

Is her silence representative of her constituents.

What has she done to mobilize relief to the people of Benue?

How much money or food has Lagos state sent ?

Is this consonant with our values

Tinubu spoke about the issue of herdsmen last year. Google it.

What are the the senators from Benue doing concerning herdsmen? What are the leadership of the NASS doing? By now I expect the NASS to pass a bill banning open grazing in Nigeria. But saraki and dogara are not interested.

There are three senators from Lagos. What have the others done? Or you can only take Remi to ransom while leaving the rest? Have you called out David Mark?

You want her to use the money appropriated to her constituency donated to Benue while others keep theirs.

I can see you just hate the woman.

6 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Tinubu ti gun igi re koja ewe
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by Malawian(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
0monnak0da:
Senator Remi Tinubu is not an Indigene of Lagos State .Who knows where she is from?

She did not get there on merit but due to the overbearing influence of her husband.

She has contributed nothing memorable since joining the Senate other than the theatrical shouting match with Dino Melaye and self indulgent talk on Valentine's day about who is better dressed. She brought the failed attempt to grant Lagos special status without doing her homework and insulted other Nigerians by saying Abuja is spoilt instead of trying to use persuasion she showed her political inexperience while actng petulantly

Now she has come out to justify,rather arrogantly, the 15 million naira a month jumbo package. Clearly this overindulged woman is out of touch with the mood in the country and the misery that is the life of common Nigerians
Remi Tinubu seems to have some kind of philanthropic schemes. They are not really advertised and probably those who know knows about it. I found out few months ago when some Yoruba women came to photocopy some "empowerment forms" that is being sponsored by her. I think she might be a good Christian.

4 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Malawian:

Remi Tinubu seems to have some kind of philanthropic schemes. They are not really advertised and probably those who know knows about it. I found out few months ago when some Yoruba women came to photocopy some "empowerment forms" that is being sponsored by her. I think she might be a good Christian.

Being a Senator is a Job .

What has philantropy got to do with anything?

What is the source of the money used in the phlantropy?

Was she noted as a business woman before becoming a Senator to explain the source of money

Government money should be appropriated and spent by law not on whimsical philantropy

I don;t mean any disrespct but talking about philantropy here is a fundamental misunderstanding of what the role of an elected politician is or should be.
It is painful to read
Is that how we appraise their performance.

Can all her constituents possibly benefit from her so called philantropy even if she was Dangote?

Empowerment by politicians is a terrible evil I can only conclude that you are very young or not at all exposed.

Any such empowerment with goverment money should never be personalized or branded but should be delivered through Ministries and not somehow manipulated for electoral credit. It is just exploitative
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 3:28am On Mar 19, 2018
Bola Tinubu her husband is on record as saying that Buhari hs done ery well and he is leased with is performance

1 Like

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by LaudableXX: 6:02am On Mar 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Alot of people in the senate have no business being there!

So OP the subject matter shouldn't be where she is from, it should be where the husband is from

Is he a Lagosian cause if he is then she is too by marriage

Irrespective of where anyone is from to me shouldn't be a case rather the service rendered to those represented should be the utmost importance

If he/she has nothing to offer then I believe the next thing is to show them the way out. No sentiment attached!

Wait, forget about where she hails from. I am not interested in that. Remi Tinubu has NOT rendered anything to anybody. First of all, which senatorial zone does she even represent in Lagos state? Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Chairman, Senate Committee on Environment did not raise any new bills to protect the environment, and did not make any impact with respect to issues affecting the environment. So how does one assess her performance?

uruba23:
I try to rationalize on the reason why you want the very hard working Senator Remi Tinubu out of office but I don't see any reason other than egomaniac tendencies. How can you judge her contribution to society base on some Town hall meeting. I do think you should stop been emotional and try to be factual,moreover how many women do you have in the Senate.Uruba people and their pull down syndrome.

Forget about the fact that she is a woman. So is she supposed to be pampered in the Senate, because she is a woman? What really has she contributed to her senatorial zone, and to the Senate? Well, apart from fighting with Dino Melaye? On her website, she says : "To date, she has sponsored three bills: to provide Social Security for Elderly Citizens; seek the Amendment of the Labour Act, to enhance employment opportunities for women, and; a Bill to provide Special Economic Assistance to Lagos State in view of its status as a former capital city and the commercial capital of Nigeria." My question now is this - how many of those bills were passed into law at the end of the day? None.
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 6:22am On Mar 19, 2018
LaudableXX:

Wait, forget about where she hails from. I am not interested in that. Remi Tinubu has NOT rendered anything to anybody. First of all, which senatorial zone does she even represent in Lagos state? Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Chairman, Senate Committee on Environment did not raise any new bills to protect the environment, and did not make any impact with respect to issues affecting the environment. So how does one assess her performance?

Forget about the fact that she is a woman. So is she supposed to be pampered in the Senate, because she is a woman? What really has she contributed to her senatorial zone, and to the Senate? Well, apart from fighting with Dino Melaye? On her website, she says : "To date, she has sponsored three bills: to provide Social Security for Elderly Citizens; seek the Amendment of the Labour Act, to enhance employment opportunities for women, and; a Bill to provide Special Economic Assistance to Lagos State in view of its status as a former capital city and the commercial capital of Nigeria." My question now is this - how many of those bills were passed into law at the end of the day? None.

She lives in Ikoyi and represents Agege. What des she know about Agege?

1 Like

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 6:26am On Mar 19, 2018
One thing I definitely expect on this thread is an entry from the hired monikers on Nairaland. We shall identify and note all of them.

It shall no longer be business as usual

1 Like

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by afroniger: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2018
LaudableXX:

You and the Op are doing a very poor job at justifying your personal dislike for this woman because out of all the lawmakers representing Lagos you just had to pick on Oluremi Tinubu. And i think most forumers can see through this. When will you guys beam your searchlights on the activities and performances of the other Lagos representatives so that people can objectively appraise her compared to the others representing the state? First the Op accused her of not being an indigene, as if she's the only non-indigene representing Lagos, then you said she raised bills that failed to pass, as if it is her fault that she didn't succeed in getting the bills she raised to pass. What about the ones repping the state without even a raising a single bill?? At least she was bold enough to defend how she spends her share of the perks in question, while her peers are too timid to even acknowlege that they receive such amounts let alone justify their spending. How is that a crime? Just come out and admit that this woman's major crime is that she is affiliated to Bola Tinubu and drop this silliness. The Op is just a shameless coward who prefers to attack Tinubu by proxy. If he is serious about his crusade he should attack the system that pays the lawmakers such high perks rather than selectively attack a particular lawmaker as a pretext.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by rlauncher(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2018
0monnak0da:
Senator Remi Tinubu is not an Indigene of Lagos State .Who knows where she is from?

She did not get there on merit but due to the overbearing influence of her husband.

She has contributed nothing memorable since joining the Senate other than the theatrical shouting match with Dino Melaye and self indulgent talk on Valentine's day about who is better dressed. She brought the failed attempt to grant Lagos special status without doing her homework and insulted other Nigerians by saying Abuja is spoilt instead of trying to use persuasion she showed her political inexperience while actng petulantly

Now she has come out to justify,rather arrogantly, the 15 million naira a month jumbo package. Clearly this overindulged woman is out of touch with the mood in the country and the misery that is the life of common Nigerians

I used to respect this woman a lot until she issued the statement supporting the ungodly jumbo pay, and that from a woman when people are crying out for more women representation in the National Assembly. I was utterly disappointed and in shock listening to her comments.
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by rlauncher(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2018
afroniger:

You and the Op are doing a very poor job at justifying your personal dislike for this woman because out of all the lawmakers representing Lagos you just had to pick on Oluremi Tinubu. And i think most forumers can see through this. When will you guys beam your searchlights on the activities and performances of the other Lagos representatives so that people can objectively appraise her compared to the others representing the state? First the Op accused her of not being an indigene, as if she's the only non-indigene representing Lagos, then you said she raised bills that failed to pass, as if it is her fault that she didn't succeed in getting the bills she raised to pass. What about the ones repping the state without even a raising a single bill?? At least she was bold enough to defend how she spends her share of the perks in question, while her peers are too timid to even acknowlege that they receive such amounts let alone justify their spending. How is that a crime? Just come out and admit that this woman's major crime is that she is affiliated to Bola Tinubu and drop this silliness. The Op is just a shameless coward who prefers to attack Tinubu by proxy. If he is serious about his crusade he should attack the system that pays the lawmakers such high perks rather than selectively attack a particular lawmaker as a pretext.

The OP is right. Like me too, we thought she was one of the saints in the National Assembly.
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by afroniger: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2018
rlauncher:

The OP is right. Like me too, we thought she was one of the saints in the National Assembly.

So let me get this straight. So because she was bold enough to explain how she at least spends her share of that money, that makes her worse than the others that chose to keep quiet?? When will you hold the others accountable for their share? Remember this is money they have been collecting all along and will continue collecting. Even the Shehu sanni that made the revelation still collects his. Meaning she would have been spared all this hypocritical drivel against her had she just kept quiet like the rest and continued 'eating', that way your feathers won't be ruffled? shocked shocked Nigerians and hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by ozoneymcm: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2018
0monnak0da:

My English?

I am Yoruba not English .Are you English?

Kindly explain the meaning of the phrases "Kick a bucket"
or
"kick a person out"

Hear yourself; Your English is enough to................... "kick a bucket"

"Your English alone" what does that mean? did you translate that directly from your language?

That construction is criminal my friend. hahahah YOUR ENGLISH ALONE
What about Engilsh together or English accompanied

NOT TO ONLY ?

Haba my friend it is ;

not only to.

People kick THE bucket not A bucket.

Why

In one sentence you deploy a record number of solecisms whilst slating another person's grammar.

Are you not unintelligent??

What does that mean? Don't be daft If in the whole of Nairaland there is any person you should not talk to about Grammar it is me.
Please let us go there.

On the English count you are barking up the wrong tree because I will thoroughly enjoy putting into you squalid place. There is no way in two lifetiimes you can come within 2 standard deviations of me on any metric of English evaluation.

I would advice you to back off on that count because you will be humiliated.

Anyway I am not here to discuss English but the dismal performance of Senator Remi Tinubu and her dspatch into the oblivion whence she came next year
You shouldn't have responded. You had no reason to defend your write up. Your second comment though......
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by LaudableXX: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2018
afroniger:

I do not have any personal dislike for the woman. sad I know nothing about her, beyond what I have read in the press. So is it a crime to say she has not performed, when evidence of her performance is not available for scrutiny?

And what law says I must compare her performance, to those of other senators from Lagos? undecided Is it supposed to be a comparative analysis exercise? Is there any rule that says you cannot assess an individual's performance solely on its' own, but you must compare it with another person's action or inaction? That kind of reasoning is shallow, Oga.

I have not attacked her in any way, in my previous post. sad All I did was to raise questions, about her performance. What exactly has Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Chairman, Senate Committee on Environment done with regard to the environment? What impact has she made? If you have any answers to those questions, then provide it instead of making wild allegations.

There was no mention of her husband Bola Tinubu in my post, so where you got your unfounded claims that my comments were to "attack Tinubu by proxy," or that her "major crime is that she is affiliated to Bola Tinubu," really beggars belief. shocked Must you ascribe things that do not exist, to my remarks? Must you clutch at straws of illogicality & stuvpidity, because you want to make an unreasonable point?

As a duly registered voter in Lagos State of Nigeria, I have a right to ask questions about the performance of any elected official. Until you can point out any section of the constitution that deprives me of this right, or the law that shields Oluremi Tinubu from such scrutiny, I must request that you get off my mentions, and take your half-baked wild allegations with you. If my comments offend you so much, please feel free to hug the nearest transformer. Tell your paymasters, that you were unable to concoct enough tales, to defend them successfully online. Next!
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by Bakynes24: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2018
0monnak0da:

She lives in Ikoyi and represents Agege. What des she know about Agege?

I don't want to call you a fool. She represents Lagos Central and that's Island/Yaba/Surulere area. Agege is not Lagos central. Agege belongs to Lagos West. Solomon Adeola a.k.a YAYI represents Lagos West and not Remi Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by afroniger: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2018
LaudableXX:

I do not have any personal dislike for the woman. sad I know nothing about her, beyond what I have read in the press. So is it a crime to say she has not performed, when evidence of her performance is not available for scrutiny?

And what law says I must compare her performance, to those of other senators from Lagos? undecided Is it supposed to be a comparative analysis exercise? Is there any rule that says you cannot assess an individual's performance solely on its' own, but you must compare it with another person's action or inaction? That kind of reasoning is shallow, Oga.

I have not attacked her in any way, in my previous post. All I did was to raise questions, about her performance. If you have any answers to those questions, then provide it instead of making wild allegations. There was no mention of her husband Bola Tinubu in my post, so where you got your unfounded claims that my comments were to "attack Tinubu by proxy," or that her "major crime is that she is affiliated to Bola Tinubu," really beggars belief. shocked Must you ascribe things that do not exist, to my remarks? Must you clutch at straws of illogicality, because you want to make an unreasonable point?

As a duly registered voter in Lagos State of Nigeria, I have a right to ask questions about the performance of any elected official. Until you can point out any section of the constitution that deprives me of this right, or the law that shields Oluremi Tinubu from such scrutiny, I must request that you get off my mentions, and take your half-baked wild allegations with you. If my comments offend you so much, please feel free to hug the nearest transformer. Tell your paymasters, that you were unable to concoct enough tales, to defend them successfully online. Next!

Laudate you are smarter than this so I am not buying this your retort, plus you didn't have to be rude. I have as much right to support her or any other person just as you have the right to oppose them. I will keep pointing out the hypocrisy of the likes of you and the Op. You admitted to 'knowing nothing about the woman', yet you were brazen when you said 'she has not rendered anything to anybody'. In the same breathe you are aware that she atleast raised some bills that were not successful in the Senate. If you could dig-up such information about her activities at the senate, you could have spared the same effort in finding out about her activities at her Lagos Central Senatorial district? Her records are there for anyone who is willing to find them. Anyway, I seriously doubt that her constituents will agree with you guys because ultimately they will be the ones to decide her political fate and not armchair e-critics.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/remi-tinubu-empowers-students-rural-women/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/tinubu-donates-20000-us-dollars-nigerian-students-uk/#sthash.TXLe6Bsm.dpuf

http://www.completenewsng.com/senator-tinubu-gives-stewardship-account-empowers-constituents/

http://thenationonlineng.net/senator-tinubu-empowers-650-widows-n16m/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/era-ntcrg-hail-senator-tinubu-motion-banning-tobacco-around-schools/

1 Like

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Bakynes24:

I don't want to call you a fool. She represents Lagos Central and that's Island/Yaba/Surulere area. Agege is not Lagos central. Agege belongs to Lagos West. Solomon Adeola a.k.a YAYI represents Lagos West and not Remi Tinubu.
Thank you for not calling me a fool that is very wise , likewise I will not call your mother a fool.It is good to avoid trouble
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2018
ozoneymcm:

You shouldn't have responded. You had no reason to defend your write up. Your second comment though......
Did I defend my write up? I was not defending I was kicking ass or shoulld I say making him "kick a bucket"
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2018
afroniger:

So let me get this straight. So because she was bold enough to explain how she at least spends her share of that money, that makes her worse than the others that chose to keep quiet?? When will you hold the others accountable for their share? Remember this is money they have been collecting all along and will continue collecting. Even the Shehu sanni that made the revelation still collects his. Meaning she would have been spared all this hypocritical drivel against her had she just kept quiet like the rest and continued 'eating', that way your feathers won't be ruffled? shocked shocked Nigerians and hypocrisy.
No they do not have to collect it. It is receipt-able. If you do not incur the expenses you do not have to claim it so we cannot assume everyone collects it. Most do with FAKE RECEIPTS but it is not , I repeat not a salary but claimable expenses which potentially they can go too prison for claiming with fake receipts.

We had something similar in the UK the so called expenses scandal. So those expenses to my mind could be legitimate but they should be audited regularly and it certainly should not be for empowering anyone.
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by afroniger: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2018
0monnak0da:

No you do not have to collect it. It is receiptablle. If you do not incur the expenses you do not have to claim it so we cannot assume everyone collects it

What are you rambling about? Shehu Sani said the running cost of Senators is N13-million naira each per-month. Even he didn't deny collecting his bit. So far no single senator has come out to deny collecting the said money and here you are talking about receipt and expenses. O fi sobia sile, o'n wo lapalapa. Instead of attacking the system that permits such running costs you are here attacking a particular senator for defending how she spent her own share of the money. Your hypocrisy stinks like feces.
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2018
afroniger:

What are you rambling about? Shehu Sani said the running cost of Senators is N13-million naira each per-month. Even he didn't deny collecting his bit. So far no single senator has come out to deny collecting the said money and here you are talking about receipt and expenses. O fi sobia sile, o'n wo lapalapa. Instead of attacking the system that permits such running costs you are here attacking a particular senator for defending how she spent her own share of the money. Your hypocrisy stinks like feces.
Well I am literate so I studied the claim. I used my brain.

I recommend it.

It is not a salary. It is for expenses and they must provide receipts
and or a statement of account .
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by afroniger: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2018
0monnak0da:

Well I am literate so I studied the claim. I used my brain.

I recommend it.

It is not a salary. It is for expenses and they must provide receipts
and or a statement of account .

Forget semantics and drop your stinking hypocrisy. Mention one single Senator who has so far come forward to boldly deny collecting his or hers share of this 'running cost' in a month? Until you do you are just blowing hot air.
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by LaudableXX: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2018
afroniger:
Laudate you are smarter than this so I am not buying this your retort, plus you didn't have to be rude. I have as much right to support her or any other person just as you have the right to oppose them. I will keep pointing out the hypocrisy of the likes of you and the Op. You admitted to 'knowing nothing about the woman', yet you were brazen when you said 'she has not rendered anything to anybody'. In the same breathe you are aware that she atleast raised some bills that were not successful in the Senate. If you could dig-up such information about her activities at the senate, you could have spared the same effort in finding out about her activities at her Lagos Central Senatorial district? Her records are there for anyone who is willing to find them. Anyway, I seriously doubt that her constituents will agree with you guys because ultimately they will be the ones to decide her political fate and not armchair e-critics.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/remi-tinubu-empowers-students-rural-women/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/tinubu-donates-20000-us-dollars-nigerian-students-uk/#sthash.TXLe6Bsm.dpuf

http://www.completenewsng.com/senator-tinubu-gives-stewardship-account-empowers-constituents/

http://thenationonlineng.net/senator-tinubu-empowers-650-widows-n16m/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/era-ntcrg-hail-senator-tinubu-motion-banning-tobacco-around-schools/

Stop this Laudate business. I know you can read. And you know quite well how my moniker is spelt. sad So, if you had all these links earlier, why were you beating around the bush and making wild unfounded allegations, earlier? shocked

As for the various sums of money she is alleged to have donated, well one can truly hope those figures are true. sad I have learnt to take anything that politicians say with a pinch of salt, as most of them thrive on half truths and downright falsehood.

Dino Melaye another senator from the north Central, once claimed that he donated 7 million naira worth of relief materials to a community in Kogi state. It was later discovered that the relief materials were actually provided by National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), and the amount spent never came from Melaye's pocket.

It is good to see that you are earning your pay, given to you by your paymasters. Keep the links and articles coming. undecided Keep it up and clap for yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by afroniger: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2018
LaudableXX:

Stop this Laudate business. I know you can read. And you know quite well how my moniker is spelt. sad So, if you had all these links earlier, why were you beating around the bush and making wild unfounded allegations, earlier? shocked

As for the various sums of money she is alleged to have donated, well one can truly hope those figures are true. sad I have learnt to take anything that politicians say with a pinch of salt, as most of them thrive on half truths and downright falsehood.

Dino Melaye another senator from the north Central, once claimed that he donated 7 million naira worth of relief materials to a community in Kogi state. It was later discovered that the relief materials were actually provided by National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), and the amount spent never came from Melaye's pocket.

It is good to see that you are earning your pay, given to you by your paymasters. Keep the links and articles coming. undecided Keep it up and clap for yourself!

You are such a hypocrite. And who are your own paymasters? Those opposing her and eyeing her sit I guess undecided , since you claim I am on her payroll for exposing your hypocrisy. It's not my fault that you exposed your own bias by deliberately presenting a one-sided and negative impression of her representation in both the senate and her constituency.

1 Like

Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2018
afroniger:

Forget semantics and drop your stinking hypocrisy. Mention one single Senator who has so far come forward to boldly deny collecting his or hers share of this 'running cost' in a month? Until you do you are just blowing hot air.

Emotional stuff.

Clearly you are one of the hired keyboards.

This is only just starting

grin grin

Your are not very bright.

Why should a person come out to deny such . Clearly they all claim something

so use your head and stop being emotional

My point is do not assume 13.5 million is claaimed religiously by everyone .

In fact they could claim more than that if justified and they may claim less.

The issue is when Tinubu comes out to tell us she uses it for EMPOWERMENT .

Is she PHCN

That is not an approved expense
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2018
Oku odun kan ki Tinubu to te

won ma se eleya l'Eko
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by afroniger: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2018
0monnak0da:

Emotional stuff.

Clearly you are one of the hired keyboards.

This is only just starting

grin grin

Your are not very bright.

Why should a person coe out to deny such . Clearly they all claim something

so use your head and stop being emotional

My point is do not assume 13.5 million is claaimed religiously by everyone .

In fact they could claim more than that if justified and they may claim less.

The issue is when Tinubu comes out to tell us she uses it for EMPOWERMENT .

Is she PHCN

That is not an approved expense

Yeah Mr. ITK, you are just too 'bright' to realize that you are grasping at straws. Too bright to miss the part that the other senators are not even accounting for theirs (even if it is N100,000 per month they are claiming nobody knows and obviously you don't care about them, or maybe they show you their receipts in secret, who knows?). As a matter of fact, over-brightness is killing you, sotay orie ti'n yi. O ti'n ya werre on account of how super-bright you are. lipsrsealed
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2018
afroniger:

Yeah Mr. ITK, you are just too 'bright' to realize that you are grasping at straws. Too bright to miss the part that the other senators are not even accounting for theirs (even if it is N100,000 per month they are claiming nobody knows and obviously you don't care about them, or maybe they show you their receipts in secret, who knows?). As a matter of fact, over-brightness is killing you, sotay orie ti'n yi. O ti'n ya werre on account of how super-bright you are. lipsrsealed
Tinubu is the Senator that concerns me personally.Focus on your own senator
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by afroniger: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2018
0monnak0da:
Tinubu is the Senator that concerns me personally.Focus on your own senator

Hehehehe. cheesy cheesy You know I already warned you about this your over-brightness or is it over-sabi that is running you mental. You are so bright sotay you no even sabi the constituency she represents until another poster corrected you earlier. lipsrsealed Don't worry, she will be voted out next year (as you wish) and unlike her, her replacement wont spend his own 'running cost' on empowering his constituents but rather on expensive oloshos and drinks. I am sure that would make a world of difference in that constituency. wink
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2018
afroniger:

Hehehehe. cheesy cheesy You know I already warned you about this your over-brightness or is it over-sabi that is running you mental. You are so bright sotay you no even sabi the constituency she represents until another poster corrected you earlier. lipsrsealed Don't worry, she will be voted out next year (as you wish) and unlike her, her replacement wont spend his own 'running cost' on empowering his constituents but rather on expensive oloshos and drinks. I am sure that would make a world of difference in that constituency. wink
She represents Lagos State for one more year
Re: Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu by afroniger: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2018
0monnak0da:
She represents Lagos State for one more year

Yes o. Ashe ti gun, since the 'brightest one' has pronounced it. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ritual Murder Allegation: Terrible With Pictures / Nigeria Signs Cultural Property Implementation Act Agreement With USA / President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.