Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! (7471 Views)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by Beke2020: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
We have been married for 3 years and every year, my wife gets pregnant!. We have two kids and the third is on its way. When she got pregnant the second time in the second , I was not alarmed. We both agreed to quickly have our kids and rest for a while.. I don’t know how this third one happened, but she’s pregnant again, in the third year. Apart from the craziness of all these, I have a serious problem. Everytime she’s pregnant, having sex is not the same. I am starved for a long time. Now, in three years, I feel like I can count how many times I have slept with my wife. While I know I am part of the blame, I thought my wife was on pills. We agreed she would go on pills right after our second child was born. I am so angry. Now I am seriously tempted to go and satisfy myself outside. Infact, there are women throwing themselves at me, I have done my best to resist but my wife keeps depriving me of sex by getting pregnant each year. No one should blame me. I am a man and I have needs. The only problem I have is this would mean I committed adultery. But shouldn’t God understand my predicament? There are cases in the Bible,....full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/please-help-my-wife-is-always-pregnant/
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yeye story

10 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by Flowers95: 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Men of this generation,think with their penis rather than their God given brain. The worst thing any man can do is cheat on their wife whilst she’s carrying your child. If my husband ever tried that with me, the world would’ve come to an end. God help these men and women.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Biacan what do you advise
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by donstan18: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mr Man, go and take care of your pregnant wife and kids and stop seeking for advice on how to start cheating.

Stop justifying your cheating syndrome and thoughts, did she impregnate herself?, aren't you the one impregnated her?

Common will you get out of here and be a responsible man.... What nonsense!! undecided

24 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by marunga(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
blame yourself.
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by jejetaiwo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
U are dere assuming she's on pill. How are u so sure she was taking d pill. Moreso arent u guyz practising child spacing by her using some reversible implants contraceptive e.g Implanon nxt dat can take her for 3yrs... Oga u are jst looking for excuse to back ur adultery plan up wen uv already made up ur mind.... Next pls...

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by z11111: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Then use a condom if that's the situation.

Beke2020:

We have been married for 3 years and every year, my wife gets pregnant!. We have two kids and the third is on its way. When she got pregnant the second time in the second , I was not alarmed. We both agreed to quickly have our kids and rest for a while.. I don’t know how this third one happened, but she’s pregnant again, in the third year. Apart from the craziness of all these, I have a serious problem. Everytime she’s pregnant, having sex is not the same. I am starved for a long time. Now, in three years, I feel like I can count how many times I have slept with my wife. While I know I am part of the blame, I thought my wife was on pills. We agreed she would go on pills right after our second child was born. I am so angry. Now I am seriously tempted to go and satisfy myself outside. Infact, there are women throwing themselves at me, I have done my best to resist but my wife keeps depriving me of sex by getting pregnant each year. No one should blame me. I am a man and I have needs. The only problem I have is this would mean I committed adultery. But shouldn’t God understand my predicament? There are cases in the Bible,....full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/please-help-my-wife-is-always-pregnant/

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by biacan(f): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
Biacan what do you advise
Now this is a serious problem I would have advised him to tell his wife to start taking birth control pills but it seems she's already aware of it maybe she don't want to adhere to his advice on the pills........ But I suggest he should be present anytime she's about to take the pills because I know some women can be tricky sometimes cheesy Hope it helps wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by abercrombie(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=z11111 post=65952277]Then use a condom if that's the situation.

Use condoms on his wife... Are you Ok sir??
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by Amarabae(f): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
The man is a confused man .
In this advanced era of family planning.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by Cutehector(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
Now this is a serious problem I would have advised him to tell his wife to start taking birth control pills but it seems she's already aware of it maybe she don't want to adhere to his advice on the pills........ But I suggest he should be present anytime she's about to take the pills because I know some women can be tricky sometimes cheesy Hope it helps wink
chei... E be like say you dey good mood today.. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by z11111: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
I m very okay ohhhh.
It's just a suggestion .
Some couple's still use is as it is a matter of choice.

[quote author=abercrombie post=65952660][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by luminouz(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Flowers95:
Men of this generation,think with their penis rather than their God given brain. The worst thing any man can do is cheat on their wife whilst she’s carrying your child. If my husband ever tried that with me, the world would’ve come to an end. God help these men and women.
Do u really believe dat story

Chill with the husband threat biko

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by UDUJ(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:

Very true. This Biacan your head dey there. Like my girl, I am always there whenever she wants to take the pills.
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by z11111: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
To ensure you don't here stories. Loooool.

UDUJ:

Very true. This Biacan your head dey there. Like my girl, I am always there whenever she wants to take the pills.
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by UDUJ(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
z11111:
To ensure you don't here stories. Loooool.

Yes O cheesy
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Op I don't know how to qualify your stupidity walahi. At this age you don't know how to handle this type of issue? Even kids knows about family planning and all that. Pls if you want to cheat on your wife,just go ahead,don't just use your stupidity as an excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by biacan(f): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
chei... E be like say you dey good mood today.. grin
You never can tell wink cheesy
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by Cutehector(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
You never can tell wink cheesy
come my house
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by biacan(f): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
come my house
I've never been to oh before cheesy
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
I've never been to oh before cheesy
eh there is always a first time.. Just as you told the first guy who took away ya virginity you never done it wink cheesy
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by z11111: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
True talk.
No mind the yeye man.

JONNYSPUTE:
Op I don't know how to qualify your stupidity walahi. At this age you don't know how to handle this type of issue? Even kids knows about family planning and all that. Pls if you want to cheat on your wife,just go ahead,don't just use your stupidity as an excuse.
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by egworlordor(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
But wait oh, if your wife is pregnant you can't hit it from the back? Abi must u lie down press her stomach? There are lots of sex styles that won't put d baby @ risk; Just curious... Watin I know sef!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by z11111: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'm thinking , Sex education should be included in the marriage class for new couples . Looool

egworlordor:
But wait oh, if your wife is pregnant you can't hit it from the back? Abi must u lie down press her stomach? There are lots of sex styles that won't put d baby @ risk; Just curious... Watin I know sef!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by biacan(f): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
eh there is always a first time.. Just as you told the first guy who took away ya virginity you never done it wink cheesy
It would definitely take the grace of the creator for me to be there like I'm always afraid of there because of all the weird things happening there cheesy

Who knows you might be the first guy undecided cool
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by SirIconR(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
A fabricated story noted... keep it up

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by twentyk(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Goats......i hate them,they always pregnant....i have yet to see a she goat that is not pregnant.....
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by Cutehector(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
It would definitely take the grace of the creator for me to be there like I'm always afraid of there because of all the weird things happening there cheesy

Who knows you might be the first guy undecided cool
be washing me eh... cheesy

So what are the weird things
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by Beke2020: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=abercrombie post=65952660][/quote]
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by Beke2020: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
I dont trust pills or injection because of side effect. I use CONDOM and nothing is wrong with me[quote author=abercrombie post=65952660][/quote]

9. abercrombie(m): Quote Post
[quote author=z11111 post=65952277]Then use a condom if that's the situation.

Use condoms on his wife... Are you Ok sir??
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! by biacan(f): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
be washing me eh... cheesy

So what are the weird things
Don't think so you're one of the few people I'm free with on this forum I like you as a person cheesy

The killings like Hector I'm afraid shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Out Of This 3 Ladies Who Is The Most Beautiful / Is Your Partner A Nairalander? / 10 Romanceland Ladies With Sagged Boobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.