Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos (27173 Views)

Group Protests Against Lagos Land Use Charge, Gives Ambode Horns On The Head / Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly / Ambode Pays His Land Use Charge At GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by greatermax77(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2018
Abakaliki is another very fast developing city, land cost is minimum, except very good locations but still low compared to other towns.
I encourage igbos to come over here

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2018
Africonji:

E pain am. Afonja is allergic to the truth.Go and die.

You are the one in pains, tell the hungry goat that sired you to go and die. Shameless online mansion owner cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by ModsWillKillNL: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2018
CSTR2:

Please tell me your version of history.

Bloody perpetual opposition who doesn't know his history.

Ibos are always promised 'after my second term' by incumbents and subsequently dumped thereafter.

That has been the trend... angry
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by AdaFonju: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2018
iconize:

You're a moronic illiterate.

I can see you're huffing and puffing already.

Anyway, If you learnt the basic cardinal points, then you sure would know where Portharcourt is in the Nigerian map.

It's funny how an Ijo dumbass wants to come at me with inherent lunacy.
Unrepentant fool, you know cardinal points, port harcourt is in the east and sokoto is in the west, Igbo buffoon of the highest order, clap for yourself

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Lot13(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2018
Bakynes24:
Igbos always make me laugh. Which Area in Lagos was a complete Bush just 5 years ago? The only area I know that wasn't fully developed 5 years ago was Ayobo area of Lagos and it is dominated by Yorubas.Keep lying to yourself Mr OP you think you are talking to fools.
Sanity is back in the SW, and Igbos are dead scared cos they thrive only where anarchy prevails.

The decades of injustice on our land and people are been corrected and those who stole our land during the military and PDP misrule are uncomfortable cos they have no genuine documents to show for it.

Ask these few Igbo landlords to present documents to show for ownership and they show you receipts from fraudulent omo onile.
We will correct the wrong of the past, and those who don't like it will have to relocate .
The supreme Court judgement giving Amuwo land back to the original owners is just the beginning of what is to come.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2018
Bakynes24:
Igbos always make me laugh. Which Area in Lagos was a complete Bush just 5 years ago? The only area I know that wasn't fully developed 5 years ago was Ayobo area of Lagos and it is dominated by Yorubas.Keep lying to yourself Mr OP you think you are talking to fools.
What I typed up there is the truth Sir

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LZAA: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:
tiger28 please answer this question. We are waiting grin grin
cc lzaa
grin grin angels09 wee hate this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by tiger28: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2018
ariesbull:

We can't go bac.lk..this is one Nigeria and we need to milk Lagos dry and use the money to open up villages in the east....the Anambra folks are doing that exactly....Lagos must be milked
now i understand why the hausas eliminated you serpents during the northern pogrom. Imagine how you were dancing on the streets of the north, taunting the hausas after their leaders were killed by igbo army. What a dumb group of ppl........fast forward to 2018, you
STILL havent changed??Lagos lynching of you rodents loading......filthy animals, shameless Pigs!

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LaudableXX: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2018
Africonji:
E pain am. Afonja is allergic to the truth.Go and die.

Guy, can't you read? shocked I am not from the Southwest, so why are you calling me an Afonja? And when are you going to answer my question, you efulefu?

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LZAA: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2018
T9ksy:
But Op, one question that keeps invading my consciousnesswhen i read threads like yours is, "why is it that ibos will go to unimaginable ends (die) just to "develop" their enemies' land than their ancestral land"?

Abi, na curse?
enemies land in "one nigeria" grin grin
and thank God u said ibo bcuz na igbos dy build for the former NATIONAL capital not the whole of yorubaland(and b4 u say ogun just know that any development that place is seeing is bcuz of it's proximity to lagos)

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LZAA: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2018
tiger28:
now i understand why the hausas eliminated you serpents during the northern pogrom. Imagine how you were dancing on the streets of the north, taunting the hausas after their leaders were killed by igbo army. What a dumb group of ppl........fast forward to 2018, you
STILL havent changed??Lagos lynching of you rodents loading......filthy animals, shameless Pigs!
one naijeriyaaaa please grin grin grin
cc imhotep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LaudableXX: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2018
iconize:
I think I've told your dumbass iconize to stop chatting to me.

You're always chatting shyte, iconize. No facts, just throwing claims-cum-lies here and there.

Makoko is largely inhabited by the Yoruba folks and their brethren from Benin republic.

Btw, Okokomaiko is no slum if you putting it on the same page with Makoko.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LaudableXX: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:
Look at this one from Oshogbo ranting...

Aminu from Borno will also claim Abuja as theirs...

Why are you lazy clowns not proud of Ibadan your brown roof capital of SW?
Guy, you must have been baptised with the water of f00lishness as birth, o! So everyone who does not agree with you is from Osogbo, or Ibadan? Were you born clueless or you just acquired the trait while growing up? Which one? Onye nzuzu!

iconize:
Makoko, the largest slum in Lagos is majorly inhabited by Yoruba folks.

There's no slum bigger than Makoko in the entire SW.
Yeah, of course you would know...because you already own a room and parlour inside the area, not so?

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2018
Killimadu1:
[s][/s]

Shut your dirty mouth, which land are you even buying? You keep making noise everywhere from your 1 BQ you share with your mother and 7 of your siblings. Emeka that share a demarcated room with 10 other pirated CD sellers will come on nairaland to boast about having mansion in Lagos. Are you people cursed? Abokiis have more investment in Lagos than you criminals, they just don't make unnecessary noise. Go sell your fan yogo in peace and stop disgracing your lineage on social media.
This is the house one imhotep always posting as igboman or his house not until I busted him. They will be posting Yoruba people's house as theirs. This is the house that belongs to otunba Balogun's that Imhotep always posting as his igboman's house. grin. No body takes then serious again. I laughed everytime I see them talking.

11 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Killimadu1:

You are the one in pains, tell the hungry goat that sired you to go and die. Shameless online mansion owner cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2018
Strikethem:
This is the house one imhotep always posting as igboman or his house not until I busted him. They will be posting Yoruba people's house as theirs. This is the house that belongs to otunba Balogun's that Imhotep always posting as his igboman's house. grin. No body takes then serious again. I laughed everytime I see them talking.

Don't mind Henry, he is already reporting all my post. Lmaooo. You will cry for the old fool if you see his pictures, suffering and smiling on social media. Sufferhead that squat with his old mother in One room but claiming mansion owner on nairaland. Many of those cursed osus were busted on this forum few years back, reason no one take them serious. Virtual billionaires cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2018
LaudableXX:

Guy, you must have been baptised with the water of f00lishness as birth, o! So everyone who does not agree with you is from Osogbo, or Ibadan? Were you born clueless or you just acquired the trait while growing up? Which one? Onye nzuzu!

Yeah, of course you would know...because you already own a room and parlour inside the area, not so?

Lmaoooo. Lwkmd cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Strikethem:
manage this house grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by obi3ce: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
send me an email codstonepropertiesltd@gmail.com
educhigo:
i'm from anambara state and i plan to build house in asaba delta state please i want to know if i'm save i need advice pls my follow people
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Killimadu1:

Don't mind Henry, he is already reporting all my post. Lmaooo. You will cry for the old fool if you see his pictures, suffering and smiling on social media. Sufferhead that squat with his old mother in One room but claiming mansion owner on nairaland. Many of those cursed osus were busted on this forum few years back, reason no one take them serious. Virtual billionaires cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao. grin @virtual billionaires. Just the right word to use.

Hahahaha grin

6 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LZAA: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=Strikethem post=65995309][/quote] michael004 how are u o ye goblin grin
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LZAA: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=Strikethem post=65995309][/quote] michael004 how are u o ye goblin grin
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by knowledgeable: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
LaudableXX:

Is it the 'juju that the Yoruba people cooked for you that is making you rant and rave in this manner? undecided It is just a simple enquiry. Wait first, let me ask you some questions:

1). Did the Yorubas put a gun to the head of your people, and force them to come to Lagos? shocked

2). Did the Yoruba people make it compulsory for your people to buy land within Lagos?

3). Is there a curse in your region that stops your people from staying inside there, and becoming hardworking so that they can prosper without having to come to Lagos? sad

4). If Igboland is already the fastest developing region in West Africa, then why are you lamenting and still leaving the place? What stops you from staying put inside that your place and achieving progress there?

5). If you claim they are trying to force their rubbish language on your children in Lagos, how come you did not complain when Anambra and Imo state govt made the study and teaching of Igbo compulsory in primary, secondary and tertiary state-owned institutions, within their states? Why didn't you send your kids back to your region, so that they wouldn't have to learn that 'rubbish' language being forced upon your children in Lagos? sad

6). Did anyone tell you that this Land Use Charge (LUC) will not affect any other landlord, who hails from any other part of Nigeria, except the Igbo? I am not Igbo, yet I have received LUC charge, o!

All these are simple questions, o! shocked If you can answer them in your heart, truthfully and honestly you would realise that the only person who is at fault is you. My people and I do not come from the Southwest, but we live in Lagos. Yet we do not cry endlessly, or insult our hosts, like you and your people do. Even other tribes do not insult the Yorubas continuously or blame them for their woes. Or have you seen any Edo, Itsekiri, Isoko, Sayawa, Kanuri, Kilba, Igala, Nupe, Idoma, Bachama, Kamberi, Kalabari, Efik, Zulwa, Bura etc, doing so in Lagos?

PS: No hate mail allowed pls. If anyone spews insults in response, they will be regarded as retar'ded cretins and duly ignored. Thanks.

The reason why, I am even trying to respond to your questions is because, you sounded genuine, and truth seeking .

Listen, it's only natural for any population group whom genocide was forced upon them(millions killed with a process and tacit that have persisted from the same genocidists without any enclosure or recause) to develop a unique mind set or world view different from their genocidists period. All your questions can be found in Nigerian history/politics/economic policies/demographics/religion/tribal and etc.

You first and second questions are the same.

The Yorubas did not only put gun in Igbo peoples head to come to lagos, but committed acts of genocide to achieve the status quo as it is today. Very simple to understand. Awolowo initiated the genocide, Obasonjo completed the task by a very long history of marginalization, denieyal of sea port/international airport/no infrastructure, roads or any other federal government presence in the SE/SS after the war. For a huge Igbo population, what other options do they have, other than a pattern of migration that was forced upon them. Lagos got the spoils of war, over head bridges, flyovers, international airport/deep seaport etc.

Today, Ambode has continue from where Obasonjo stopped. Igbo land is not cursed, self evidence by increasing numbers of Igbo businessmen flying Ethiopian airlines out of Enugu at all costs. I wish I have all the time.....

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Olril18(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
iamhorny:
it your people that is crying, while igbos continue on the forward march to the colonisation of no mans land grin
story for the gods
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Olril18(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
knowledgeable:

The reason why, I am even trying to respond to your questions is because, you sounded genuine, and truth seeking .

Listen, it's only natural for any population group whom genocide was forced upon them(millions killed with a process and tacit that have persisted from the same genocidists without any enclosure or recause) to develop a unique mind set or world view different from their genocidists period. All your questions can be found in Nigerian history/politics/economic policies/demographics/religion/tribal and etc.

The Yorubas did not only put gun in Igbo peoples head to come to lagos, but committed acts of genocide to achieve the status quo as it is today. Very simple to understand. Awolowo initiated the genocide, Obasonjo completed the task by a very long history of marginalization, denieyal of sea port/international airport/no infrastructure, roads or any other federal government presence in the SE/SS after the war. For a huge Igbo population, what other options do they have, other than a pattern of migration that was forced upon them. Lagos got the spoils of war, over head bridges, flyovers, international airport/deep seaport etc.

Today, Ambode has continue from where Obasonjo stopped. Igbo land is not cursed, self evidence by increasing numbers of Igbo businessmen flying Ethiopian airlines out of Enugu at all costs. I wish I have all the time.....

crying cryer...lol..

Yoruba committed genocide.....
oh,was it Yorubas that also bombed that cinema in Lagos?
oloribu,oloshi eyan...they will not blame their unfortunate,cursed and useless leaders,every other Nigerian is at fault except them..

alayebaje...

9 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by T9ksy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
LZAA:

enemies land in "one nigeria" grin grin
and thank God u said ibo bcuz na igbos dy build for the former NATIONAL capital not the whole of yorubaland(and b4 u say ogun just know that any development that place is seeing is bcuz of it's proximity to lagos)

Oh so, it's now one (fake) nigeria? But you folks claim that the yorubas are your enemies and you therefore have no love for them either which is understandable but what i still can't fathom is why you all are hell bent in developing the region where your acclaimed enemies reside in?

Meanwhile, your region is deserted as most of your able-bodied men are all over yorubaland in search of sustenance.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LaudableXX: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
knowledgeable:

Genocide? shocked Do you know the meaning of that word? There are many different views on the civil war, and many observers have also made it clear that 'genocide' cannot be used to describe what transpired during the civil war. sad

The Oxford-trained bearded general who led the Igbo people during that period, actually led them into a war they were thoroughly ill-equipped to embark upon, highly unprepared to tackle, and totally unable to deal with. That was why they were defeated, and lost so many people. May the souls of the departed rest in peace. undecided The truth is also that your leaders within the SE region, have failed woefully over the years, to make your region conducive for growth and habitation, especially when it comes to the provision of infrastructure. This has led your people to develop a wanderlust.

There is a functional seaport in Onne, as well as international airports in Port-harcourt and Enugu. So why can't your people use those facilities? Port-harcourt International Airport has separate facilities for international and domestic flights. In 2009, the airport served 1,081,587 passengers, making it the third-busiest airport in Nigeria.

Some of the overhead bridges and flyovers in Lagos & Ogun, were built recently by the state governors of Lagos, and Ogun state. Ask your own state governors to do the same. sad

The reasons you listed above are inadequate to account for the daily migration of your people to Lagos, till date. Hold your leaders accountable for failing to develop your land. And follow up with them to ensure that your young people stop migrating into other lands, and stay back to develop their homeland. Their romance with wanderlust needs to stop.... undecided

Finally, you have still not answered all the questions I asked. You have only offered excuses to deflect them. So I repeat:

1). Did the Yorubas put a gun to the head of your people, and force them to come to Lagos? shocked

2). Did the Yoruba people make it compulsory for your people to buy land within Lagos?

3). Is there a curse in your region that stops your people from staying inside their region, and becoming hardworking so that they can prosper without having to come to Lagos?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LZAA: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
T9ksy:

Oh so, it's now one (fake) nigeria? But you folks claim that the yorubas are your enemies and you therefore have no love for them either which is understandable but what i still can't fathom is why you all are hell bent in developing the region where your acclaimed enemies reside in?

Meanwhile, your region is deserted as most of your able-bodied men are all over yorubaland in search of sustenance.
able bodied men all over yorubaland? grin
so the men in ogbete,owerri,onitsha,aba na abakaliki bu ndi yoruba?
wow
so the boys na esut,imt,futo bu ndi yoruba grin
by the way when last have u been to the east that is if u have ever been there?

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by T9ksy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
LZAA:

able bodied men all over yorubaland? grin
so the men in ogbete,owerri,onitsha,aba na abakaliki bu ndi yoruba?
wow
so the boys na esut,imt,futo bu ndi yoruba grin
by the way when last have u been to the east that is if u have ever been there?

Funny enough, I have never been to the east and i have no intention of going there, either wtff?

Btw, i inferred that "most" and not "all" your able-bodied men are sojourning outside your region. Naturally, there will be some left but those ones are patiently awaiting their oppotunity to leave their barren homeland to hustle for their fortune among the people they claim hates them and whom they are not entirely gond off, either

Shame is obviously an alien concept in your neck of the woods else younlot won't come online yapping about how you "developed" your enemies' region.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:

manage this house grin grin
Na today

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LaudableXX: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
T9ksy:
Funny enough, I have never been to the east and i have no intention of going there, either wtff?

Btw, i inferred that "most" and not "all" your able-bodied men are sojourning outside your region. Naturally, there will be some left but those ones are patiently awaiting their oppotunity to leave their barren homeland to hustle for their fortune among the people they claim hates them and whom they are not entirely gond off, either

Shame is obviously an alien concept in your neck of the woods else younlot won't come online yapping about how you "developed" your enemies' region.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

INEC Excludes Zakari From Collation Of Presidential Poll Results / We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP / Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.