Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos (27252 Views)

Group Protests Against Lagos Land Use Charge, Gives Ambode Horns On The Head / Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly / Ambode Pays His Land Use Charge At GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LZAA: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
T9ksy:

Funny enough, I have never been to the east and i have no intention of going there, either wtff?

Btw, i inferred that "most" and not "all" your able-bodied men are sojourning outside your region. Naturally, there will be some left but those ones are patiently awaiting their oppotunity to leave their barren homeland to hustle for their fortune among the people they claim hates them and whom they are not entirely gond off, either

Shame is obviously an alien concept in your neck of the woods else younlot won't come online yapping about how you "developed" your enemies' region.
exactly i know u said MOST but u also said our region is deserted
patiently waiting to leave wheregrin grin
oga nobody is in a rush to leave the east and ask urself why u find ndigbo in a former NATIONAL capital ffs
if i ask u d capital of brazil u will say rio whereas its capital is brasilla yet u can never hear rio peeps spewing nonsense like manaus or cortiba is barren
smh

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Olril18:

crying cryer...lol..

Yoruba committed genocide.....
oh,was it Yorubas that also bombed that cinema in Lagos?
oloribu,oloshi eyan...they will not blame their unfortunate,cursed and useless leaders,every other Nigerian is at fault except them..

alayebaje...

Unfortunately you are tied to them forever, ogbeni.

The ONLY thing that can save you from them is separation.

They want it..but you don't...

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by T9ksy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
LZAA:

exactly i know u said MOST but u also said our region is deserted
patiently waiting to leave wheregrin grin
oga nobody is in a rush to leave the east and ask urself why u find ndigbo in a former NATIONAL capital ffs
if i ask u d capital of brazil u will say rio whereas its capital is brasilla yet u can never hear rio peeps spewing nonsense like manaus or cortiba is barren
smh

Nna , wetin koncern me with Brazil? My point is you guys are all over yorubaland like locusts yet wouldn't desist from calling us names and wishing all manner calamities on us. However when we send your hate-filled, bigoted, myopic m.o.r.o.n.s. back to your cursed land, you all will start shouting , "Haba! in one nigeria "............

Your eze that got hot lashes of koboko to reset his d.u.m.b brain in akure must have probably missed his way to the former national capital , ba?

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Olril18(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

Unfortunately you are tied to them forever, ogbeni.
The ONLY thing that can save you from them is separation.
They want it..but you don't...
yeah,can't you see how I hold them?
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Olril18:

yeah,can't you see how I hold them?

Yes, I can see it.
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LZAA: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
T9ksy:

Nna , wetin koncern me with Brazil? My point is you guys are all over yorubaland like locusts yet wouldn't desist from calling us names and wishing all manner calamities on us. However when we send your hate-filled, bigoted, myopic m.o.r.o.n.s. back to your cursed land, you all will start shouting , "Haba! in one nigeria "............

Your eze that got hot lashes of koboko to reset his d.u.m.b brain in akure must have probably missed his way to the former national capital , ba?
if u couldn't understand why i used d brazil reference then anytin i'm telling u is like pouring water into a basket

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Ritchiee: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
CSTR2:
it belongs to nestoil.
If borrowing means you don't own the asset, then dangote will have no asset.
Besides, it is probable that they have already paid what they owe.
Taaaah,NA GTB GET THE BUILDING.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Ritchiee: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

Which kind brain una get self...?

So na GTB, Zenith, Access Bank, Diamond Bank and other banks get Dangote Sugar, Cement and the new refinery way he de build?

Na wa oh...

Na GTB get am.Go and ask Nestoil.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by CSTR2: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ritchiee:

Taaaah,NA GTB GET THE BUILDING.
Yes, because GTB gave you their account statement that nestoil have not payed up.

no be only Gtb, no dnb.
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by tiger28: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
LaudableXX:

Genocide? shocked Do you know the meaning of that word? There are many different views on the civil war, and many observers have also made it clear that 'genocide' cannot be used to describe what transpired during the civil war. sad

The Oxford-trained bearded general who led the Igbo people during that period, actually led them into a war they were thoroughly ill-equipped to embark upon, highly unprepared to tackle, and totally unable to deal with. That was why they were defeated, and lost so many people. May the souls of the departed rest in peace. undecided The truth is also that your leaders within the SE region, have failed woefully over the years, to make your region conducive for growth and habitation, especially when it comes to the provision of infrastructure. This has led your people to develop a wanderlust.

There is a functional seaport in Onne, as well as international airports in Port-harcourt and Enugu. So why can't your people use those facilities? Port-harcourt International Airport has separate facilities for international and domestic flights. In 2009, the airport served 1,081,587 passengers, making it the third-busiest airport in Nigeria.

Some of the overhead bridges and flyovers in Lagos & Ogun, were built recently by the state governors of Lagos, and Ogun state. Ask your own state governors to do the same. sad

The reasons you listed above are inadequate to account for the daily migration of your people to Lagos, till date. Hold your leaders accountable for failing to develop your land. And follow up with them to ensure that your young people stop migrating into other lands, and stay back to develop their homeland. Their romance with wanderlust needs to stop.... undecided

Finally, you have still not answered all the questions I asked. You have only offered excuses to deflect them. So I repeat:

1). Did the Yorubas put a gun to the head of your people, and force them to come to Lagos? shocked

2). Did the Yoruba people make it compulsory for your people to buy land within Lagos?

3). Is there a curse in your region that stops your people from staying inside their region, and becoming hardworking so that they can prosper without having to come to Lagos?
VERY educated poster!!!! Trust me,all you will now hear is bla bla bla bla!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LaudableXX: 12:40am On Mar 21, 2018
iconize:
iconize, You're a despicable bum.

Stop chatting to me till you do a brain transplant.

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Nonaira1: 3:02am On Mar 21, 2018
educhigo:
i'm from anambara state and i plan to build house in asaba delta state please i want to know if i'm save i need advice pls my follow people

Why won't you be safe? Have Asaba ever recorded skull mining before? Have we ever displayed any hostility towards our SE brethrens like the Afonja does? Heck the last repoet on crime proved that outside of SE, the next safest area in that country is SS, Asaba included and in my view especially. More and more people are coming to Asaba for business and homes yet you are here listening to the thieving goats of Southwest who leeches from others repeatedly. If you like go and build whatever you want in that skull mining territory. Is your headache and possible loss. Don't go and join the rest of Anambraians building in Asaba.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Nonaira1: 3:05am On Mar 21, 2018
educhigo:
yes,asaba okpanam area near airport i have buy the land but i'm afraid because i use to read some nairaland news and see some writers who saying that asaba is not part of igbo

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Please Nwoke, don't come to Asaba. Biko don't come. Just listen to the Afonjas like you are doing, rather than learning about your own people. Stay away biko, don't come.

As for the rest begging, don't beg him on our behalf. Allow him to wallow in his ignorance please.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by MightySparrow: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2018
A Yoruba adage says: if heaven is so sweet why are masqurades coming to earth? If your igbo land is so good why don't you stay there and make your fortune? I would rather say other parts of nigeria made igbo ppl and they only give back to their host communities that make them. That igbo ppl believe they are some special ppl is a gross show of complex.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by ariesbull: 6:34am On Mar 21, 2018
MightySparrow:
A Yoruba adage says: if heaven is sosweet why are masqurades coming to earth? If your igbo land is so good why don't stay there and make your forume? I would rather say other parts of nigeria made igbo ppl and they only give back to their host communities that make them. That igbo ppl believe they are some special ppl is a gross show of complex.

Because Igbo economy is in the hands of Igbo and due to one Nigeria.....which you guys are fighting for...Lagos economy would be shared between Igbo and others ....

One Nigeria ...or don't you like the one Nigeria again....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by ariesbull: 6:52am On Mar 21, 2018
tiger28:
now i understand why the hausas eliminated you serpents during the northern pogrom. Imagine how you were dancing on the streets of the north, taunting the hausas after their leaders were killed by igbo army. What a dumb group of ppl........fast forward to 2018, you
STILL havent changed??Lagos lynching of you rodents loading......filthy animals, shameless Pigs!

That's what they told you and we were not there....what I am saying is that the south Eastern economy is in hands of Igbo and we would get the better chunk of other economy...repatriate the money back to east and use it for development.

Once you fought for one Nigeria and you insist on one Nigeria....Igbo would be slicing the chunk of your economy ..of you like say 1703 massacre ..that is what is called economic expansion....

One Nigeria is sweet ! You can't deport Igbo in their own country...for you to do anything just achieve biafra for them otherwise stop disturbing us

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by revontuli(f): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:

We shall see...

It's only a Bastar.d that ignores his own father's land to develop a stranger's land - Chinese Proverb grin grin

This is just the beginning for you all.... till we frustrate and deport all Igbos out of SW 9ja... we shall never rest! grin grin

You people and your tribalism....
Deporting Nigerians from a region of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Follygunners: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
revontuli:

You people and your tribalism....
Deporting Nigerians from a region of Nigeria?

Didn't mean to offend a foreigner. But....

It's sad right? sad We can chose to blame the West / Britain all we want for the divide & conquer BS but, the aftermath unity is everyone's responsibility NOT just a majority few. Dear, there's more to this than you'd ever imagine. Living in a society like the U.S (Minneapolis, MN to be precise) where racism could be an issue, you'd assume someone like me should be blind to these sort of things. But, you need to read the preceding comments and get a glimpse of this animals from the SE (Igbo tribe precisely) Nigeria's perspectives and their notion on unity, peace and development!

Talk of humility... they are so bereft of it, lack any ounce of it and seem to be suffering from arrogance and pride. Go figure!

They're too divided, un-accommodating, arrogant, rude, bigots et al... They're usually the ones to call for Buhari's (President) head and tend to blame everybody else other than themselves for their current predicaments. They claim to know all and stuff yet, remain the most under-developed region in the nation.

Can you imagine strangers going to a place and being rude to the host with chants of 'no man's land'. How disgusting! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by revontuli(f): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:

Didn't mean to offend a foreigner. But....

It's sad right? sad We can chose to blame the West / Britain all we want for the divide & conquer BS but, the aftermath unity is everyone's responsibility NOT just a majority few. Dear, there's more to this than you'd ever imagine. Living in a society like the U.S (Minneapolis, MN to be precise) where racism could be an issue, you'd assume someone like me should be blind to these sort of things. But, you need to read the preceding comments and get a glimpse of this animals from the SE (Igbo tribe precisely) Nigeria's perspectives and their notion on unity, peace and development!

Talk of humility... they are so bereft of it, lack any ounce of it and seem to be suffering from arrogance and pride. Go figure!

They're too divided, un-accommodating, arrogant, rude, bigots et al... They're usually the ones to call for Buhari's (President) head and tend to blame everybody else other than themselves for their current predicaments. They claim to know all and stuff yet, remain the most under-developed region in the nation.

Can you imagine strangers going to a place and being rude to the host with chants of 'no man's land'. How disgusting! angry angry

You have the Boko Haram problem with the whole world watching in horror, all those ritual murders everyday, and you choose to hate on the Igbos cause of some bad apples. Igbos are saying their region is underdeveloped cause they are denied federal funding of infrastructure. You can't develop anything without the infrastructure, why else do they choose to build real estate all over the place except their own homeland? (Is it why they are called developers?)
Why judge millions of Igbo based on the bad behavior of a few... They can't be all bad.

Nnedi Okarofor is Igbo, she made a great image for Nigerians with her achievements.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by horsepower101: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
ariesbull:

Because Igbo economy is in the hands of Igbo and due to one Nigeria.....which you guys are fighting for...Lagos economy would be shared between Igbo and others ....

One Nigeria ...or don't you like the one Nigeria again....

Lol. Guy you wicked.
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by horsepower101: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
revontuli:

You have the Boko Haram problem with the whole world watching in horror, all those ritual murders everyday, and you choose to hate on the Igbos cause of some bad apples. Igbos are saying their region is underdeveloped cause they are denied federal funding of infrastructure. You can't develop anything without the infrastructure, why else do they choose to build real estate all over the place except their own homeland? (Is it why they are called developers?)
Why judge millions of Igbo based on the bad behavior of a few... They can't be all bad.

Nnedi Okarofor is Igbo, she made a great image for Nigerians with her achievements.

Why are you even wasting your time with someone that can't be reasoned with?
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Follygunners: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
revontuli:

Firstly... Boko-Haram is a national issue that needs to be dealt with as a nation NOT tribally or individually. It has nothing whatsoever to do with some unruly, savagery behaviors from SE folks.
shocked
You're very right! It's very myopic to be stereotypical and I'm not against whatever agitation from the SE. My problem is the chaos they create at their host come to the SW to create, Simple! You don't go to other pple's region and misbehave. They need to be grateful for the accommodation from the SW. Nobody goes to the SE with such attitude as, they're NEVER accommodating. angry

The 'Developer' name tag is more of a banter as they're delusional with their claims to develop the whole of Nigeria other than their own place. what an awkward ideology? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by ibotic(f): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
educhigo:
yes,asaba okpanam area near airport i have buy the land but i'm afraid because i use to read some nairaland news and see some writers who saying that asaba is not part of igbo

Yes...you are right...Nonaira1 is just being mischievous.
Asaba and Onitsha are not Igbo land in the proper sense but we have plenty of our people there...you are free to build there but if Biafra comes, my only fear is that it will become abandoned property. Why don't you build in Anambra first
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by ariesbull: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
horsepower101:

Lol. Guy you wicked.

How am I wicked....I stated the obvious....you can not want one Nigeria and tell Igbo not to share in your own economy

It's two things give them biafra and stop whining that Igbo is on Lagos

Or

Take one Nigeria and let the Igbo take some parts of your economy and add to theirs

You can't eat your cake and have it

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:

Firstly... Boko-Haram is a national issue that needs to be dealt with as a nation NOT tribally or individually. It has nothing whatsoever to do with some unruly, savagery behaviors from SE folks.
shocked
You're very right! It's very myopic to be stereotypical and I'm not against whatever agitation from the SE. My problem is the chaos they create at their host come to the SW to create, Simple! You don't go to other pple's region and misbehave. They need to be grateful for the accommodation from the SW. Nobody goes to the SE with such attitude as, they're NEVER accommodating. angry

The 'Developer' name tag is more of a banter as they're delusional with their claims to develop the whole of Nigeria other than their own place. what an awkward ideology? undecided

Keep lying and deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by ariesbull: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:

shocked

Grateful for accommodation how...where they IDP that you gave accommodation....did you give them house ,shop, business and capital free that they should be grateful or are they not Nigerians that they should be grateful?

There is nothing to be grateful about

If you want gratitude...it's simple...let biafra come and then treat them like other Nationals

Anything else....it's fallacy

Bro

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
ariesbull:

Grateful for accommodation how...where they IDP that you gave accommodation....did you give them house ,shop, business and capital free that they should be grateful or are they not Nigerians that they should be grateful?

There is nothing to be grateful about

If you want gratitude...it's simple...let biafra come and then treat them like other Nationals

Anything else....it's fallacy

Bro
Don't mind that mumu

"Grateful for accommodation" Imagine the mumu statement as if they are living for free

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:

shocked

Please if you claim to be exposed and live in a cosmopolitan place like Minnesota, can you explain how Tunji is accomodating Emeka in his own country.

You guys really contradict yourselves, you have seen the advanced world and the ideologies behind progress and you suddenly turn into a village man when you think of your SW. Please according to modern standards, how are Igbos being disrespectful to people who accomodate them? And how do those people accomodate them?

If you are Yoruba and you are living in Lagos, please can you explain how the actions of millions of igbos is actually disrespectful to the cultural heritage of the SW. Has any cultural festival been stopped by Igbo youths? Has any monarch from Lagos been publicly insulted by Igbos?Has any public holiday or directive by the LASG been blatantly disregarded by any group of Igbos?How does the actions of the millions of igbos in lagos prevent just one yoruba man from living his life peacefully?

Fulani herdsmen sack villages, desecrate monuments, rape the elderly, slaughter the young and do all unimaginables. That my friend is disrespect to a community.

I still dont know how some one based in US can see the actions of Igbos as a whole in Lagos as being actually obstructive to the progress or growth of any Yoruba man. You insult them daily by calling them greedy, uncouth and when they retaliate you now want to switch standards. If an igbo man is insulted in his country, he shouldnt respond?

Coming to my other question,

Please explain how yorubas in lagos accomodated Igbos. Ok let me guess, by not lynching them and burning their shops and purposely segregating or discriminating them. How can an exposed person claim that being accomodating actually means "not being very hostile".

Ok you were not hostile to them when they came, did that determine what they could and would eventually do with their opportunities in Lagos? How can you claim to live in the advanced world and you actually think not being hostile is the equivalent to being accomodating?
And me saying yorubas are not hostile to Igbos is just my own view point, all the traders in major markets in lagos constantly face irregular taxation and bottlenecks by the Agberos.

Your thought process is like me telling a lady that packed into my neigborhood that i am actually accomodating her, and she asks how, then i eventually tell her that " i could have drugged, raped and molested you but i chose not to". In your thought process thats the equivalent of being accomodating. And in reality, the lady could have experienced those things elsewhere and the perpetrators could be tagged criminals but dont expect praise because you dont act like a criminal.

The annoying thing abt it is that the yorubas that tell you this are still migrants to Lagos, or are they from Ekiti and Lagos at the same ti

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by T9ksy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
ariesbull:

How am I wicked....I stated the obvious....you can not want one Nigeria and tell Igbo not to share in your own economy

It's two things give them biafra and stop whining that Igbo is on Lagos

Or

Take one Nigeria and let the Igbo take some parts of your economy and add to theirs

You can't eat your cake and have it

Thanks for admitting that your local economy is inadequate to satiate your needs hence you see the need to covert other region's economy.

Simply put, you folks needs Nigeria much more than Nigeria needs you. It was under the ruse of one nigeria that an iboman tried to become leader of yoruba affairs. How else could he have done it?

Even ojukwu whilst supposedly fighting to help his people form their own country still found the need to try and over-run yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by ariesbull: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
T9ksy:

Thanks for admitting that your local economy is inadequate to satiate your needs hence you see the need to covert other region's economy.

Simply put, you folks needs Nigeria much more than Nigeria needs you. It was under the ruse of one nigeria that an iboman tried to become leader of yoruba affairs. How else could he have done it?

Even ojukwu whilst supposedly fighting to help his people form their own country still found the need to try and over-run yorubaland.

Whatever way you put it...our local economy is 99% in the hands of the locals....can you say of your economy...even USA wants their economy to be in the hands of the locals

One Nigeria is good
I so love it

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by ariesbull: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Please if you claim to be exposed and live in a cosmopolitan place like Minnesota, can you explain how Tunji is accomodating Emeka in his own country.

You guys really contradict yourselves, you have seen the advanced world and the ideologies behind progress and you suddenly turn into a village man when you think of your SW. Please according to modern standards, how are Igbos being disrespectful to people who accomodate them? And how do those people accomodate them?

If you are Yoruba and you are living in Lagos, please can you explain how the actions of millions of igbos is actually disrespectful to the cultural heritage of the SW. Has any cultural festival been stopped by Igbo youths? Has any monarch from Lagos been publicly insulted by Igbos?Has any public holiday or directive by the LASG been blatantly disregarded by any group of Igbos?How does the actions of the millions of igbos in lagos prevent just one yoruba man from living his life peacefully?

Fulani herdsmen sack villages, desecrate monuments, rape the elderly, slaughter the young and do all unimaginables. That my friend is disrespect to a community.

I still dont know how some one based in US can see the actions of Igbos as a whole in Lagos as being actually obstructive to the progress or growth of any Yoruba man. You insult them daily by calling them greedy, uncouth and when they retaliate you now want to switch standards. If an igbo man is insulted in his country, he shouldnt respond?

Coming to my other question,

Please explain how yorubas in lagos accomodated Igbos. Ok let me guess, by not lynching them and burning their shops and purposely segregating or discriminating them. How can an exposed person claim that being accomodating actually means "not being very hostile".

Ok you were not hostile to them when they came, did that determine what they could and would eventually do with their opportunities in Lagos? How can you claim to live in the advanced world and you actually think not being hostile is the equivalent to being accomodating?
And me saying yorubas are not hostile to Igbos is just my own view point, all the traders in major markets in lagos constantly face irregular taxation and bottlenecks by the Agberos.

Your thought process is like me telling a lady that packed into my neigborhood that i am actually accomodating her, and she asks how, then i eventually tell her that " i could have drugged, raped and molested you but i chose not to". In your thought process thats the equivalent of being accomodating. And in reality, the lady could have experienced those things elsewhere and the perpetrators could be tagged criminals but dont expect praise because you dont act like a criminal.

The annoying thing abt it is that the yorubas that tell you this are still migrants to Lagos, or are they from Ekiti and Lagos at the same ti

Nice narratives

He would never answer you

I bet on this

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by T9ksy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
ariesbull:

Whatever way you put it...our local economy is 99% in the hands of the locals....can you say of your economy...even USA wants their economy to be in the hands of the locals

One Nigeria is good
I so love it

Na your greed go kill una. If the locals now tried to restrict your grip on their economy, you impish lot will call them tribalist and igbophobic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

"We Always Knew He Was A PDP Man" - LP reacts to Okupe's resignation / FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) / APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.