Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Second Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Second Wife (2555 Views)

See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin / My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... / Why Would You Consider A Second Wife ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Wife by lisbet(f): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2007
Can u be a second wife in this day?
Re: Second Wife by cuteass1(f): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2007
I speak for no other person than MYSELF .  . . . . . . . .

well myself will be no second wife to no man. . . . .

in a relationship, myself likes to have all the attention of her man, so myself won't be sharing any man with another woman ooo

myself finds it degrading to herself. . . . . not to mention the lack of self-esteem angry

Myself is worth much much more, and won't give in to any second-best treatment cool

Hope i made it very clear of what myself's opinion is wink wink wink
Re: Second Wife by bunmii(f): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2007
cheesy
cute-ass:

I speak for no other person than MYSELF . . . . . . . . .

well myself will be no second wife to no man. . . . .

in a relationship, myself likes to have all the attention of her man, so myself won't be sharing any man with another woman ooo

myself finds it degrading to herself. . . . . not to mention the lack of self-control angry

Myself is worth much much more, and won't give in to any second-best treatment cool

Hope i made it very clear of what myself's opinion wink wink wink

say it as it is girl word cheesy
Re: Second Wife by ima1(f): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2007
HELL NO
Why the f*uck would i want to bring myself that low, if im not your one and only then f*uck off, inshort God forbid bad thing, i would rather be single for the rest of my life than be a second wife, i would divorce his ass if he tries to get a second wife, i just no get time for that nonsense.
Re: Second Wife by Pearlesq(f): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2007
I totally agree with you cute-ass. No way I would or could do it.

How about this, what would you ladies do if your hubby decided that he wanted to take a second wife? Would you stay or get out?
Re: Second Wife by omoge(f): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2007
I wouldnt want a used or shared private,
Re: Second Wife by mickeyetoh(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2007
second wife na wahhala ooo. even two girlfriends na burden not to talk of 2 wives. God forbid. righht now amm even looking 4 one and if i find am ok. cheers smiley
Re: Second Wife by ugodaniel(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2007
Oh! c'mon girls, why lie??

You would readily jump into it if the guy is tall, dark adn handsome, excessively loaded, genuine business, self-employed, and very caring, sweet, accommodating and promised to get you your own property in another town, together with all the benefits.

Who wouldnt accept that coupled with parental pressure
Re: Second Wife by spoilt(f): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2007
i wud'nt last in a polygamous setting. its brutal for women and kids concerned with all the squabbling.plus the fact that a guy just cant satisfy two or more women (though they like to front like they are sooooo virile) the thought of sharing that sugar stick is offensive!!!!!! definitely not hygenic!! yuk!!!!!!!!!
Re: Second Wife by Free(f): 1:15am On Mar 13, 2007
me 2nd wife?

Never grin grin
Re: Second Wife by whiteNkem(f): 1:26am On Mar 13, 2007
NO way!! I am good enough for a wife, so am not going to be anyone's second best. I don't go half way and don't share a man! Nor am I living on the streets/starve/am stupid so I'd be desperate for a man's care.

Why in the world would you think about this anyway? Did u believe for a second that there will be women saying "oh yes, I'd love to be the 2nd wife"??
I thought we were supposed to evolve not go back in history!
Re: Second Wife by sisimose(f): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2007
Not a chance! no way will i be a second wife or even the first wife among many, soon as the man wants to go that way they it's bye bye.
Re: Second Wife by dafidixone(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2007
Let us look at it this way, would you like to be the first wife?

Bet it men are very unpredictable. cheesy grin cool
Re: Second Wife by ice234: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2012
No too shout make una no become 3rd wife oh
Re: Second Wife by kittykat1(f): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2012
U no wan be second wife but u r eyeing a guy with a gf.
U r ready jump in bed with him
U r ready to fight his gf over him
U keep saying he will choose whom he wants

U r a potential second wife

1 Like

Re: Second Wife by angiemartinez(f): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
2nd wife! Hell no. I dnt share and nobody shares with me. Period
Re: Second Wife by ice234: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
Hope u can say this in real life and not just on the net
Re: Second Wife by malaria(f): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
ima1: HELL NO
Why the f*uck would i want to bring myself that low, if im not your one and only then f*uck off, inshort God forbid bad thing, i would rather be single for the rest of my life than be a second wife, i would divorce his ass if he tries to get a second wife, i just no get time for that nonsense.
My dr,pls watch ur tongue .dnt place a curse on your self.some ppl are second wives out of condition not choice.as u grow older u understand sometimes.pls rephrase ur statement of 4rva beign single than second wyf.ur type of pesin,frm d way u sound u fit become 3rd wyf u no go knw till wen is late.nobody prays 2 be a second wife. Think well b4 u talk
Re: Second Wife by malaria(f): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2012
ugodaniel: Oh! c'mon girls, why lie??

You would readily jump into it if the guy is tall, dark adn handsome, excessively loaded, genuine business, self-employed, and very caring, sweet, accommodating and promised to get you your own property in another town, together with all the benefits.

Who wouldnt accept that coupled with parental pressure
U are on point. In this age where anytin fit happen.no mind these ladies b4 they can say JACK.dy don jeega them
Re: Second Wife by 195(f): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
I cud be a 2nd wife u no
Re: Second Wife by cindyrella(f): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
Second wife ke? Tufiyakwa! I no fit abeg.. undecided
Re: Second Wife by MrsChima(f): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
No.
Re: Second Wife by Gudintent: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
I have 3 wives and I don't hear any complaints.

For those of you who said no, you might want to look to them for inspiration.

Don't knock it till you try it.
Re: Second Wife by MrsChima(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
Gudintent: I have 3 wives and I don't hear any complaints.

For those of you who said no, you might want to look to them for inspiration.

Don't knock it till you try it.

No thanks. I am good and I ain't knocking on shit I am not interested in.
Re: Second Wife by MrsChima(f): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
For those who are into polygamy....do not tell someone that they should try it if you don't want others to tell you not to engage in polygamy.

Just saying. Commons sense is definitely not common these days.
Re: Second Wife by Cuddlemii: 5:07am On Jul 16, 2012
No I can't. I can't even imagine presenting one to my parents grin grin grin
Re: Second Wife by Ranoscky(m): 5:23am On Jul 16, 2012
ugodaniel, I owe u one bottle, bro!
Re: Second Wife by Ranoscky(m): 5:25am On Jul 16, 2012
kitty kat: U no wan be second wife but u r eyeing a guy with a gf.
U r ready jump in bed with him
U r ready to fight his gf over him
U keep saying he will choose whom he wants

U r a potential second wife
Henceforth, ama fan of urs! Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Second Wife by mspookie: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2012
SERIOUSLY! AM not about to support dis idea or disagree, but u dont wanna b a 2nd wife,y do u date married men i think u are better off as a 2nd wife than as a gf to a married man though.

1 Like

Re: Second Wife by MrsChima(f): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
ms pookie: SERIOUSLY! AM not about to support dis idea or disagree, but u dont wanna b a 2nd wife,y do u date married men i think u are better off as a 2nd wife than as a gf to a married man though.

only different between a chick and a second wife..one is legal under their law and one is not......just because she is second wife doesnt mean she will be treated anu different nor get anything from the dude.

Women better use their head and not their arze to get by.
Re: Second Wife by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
it depends. grin

i would REALLLLLLLY have to feel the guy in order to do so.
I'd have to think LONG and hard about it and be sure it's right for me.

after all I am a bit territorial. grin
Re: Second Wife by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
was running through my mind and the thread presents itself.... what about polyandry?

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / He Was A Player, Now He Wants To Settle Down, Pls Advice!! / Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.