Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) (32964 Views)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by BruncleZuma: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The pictures are too redacted or blurry to discern his handsomeness...
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Na so after kneeling down to propose he will turn her into a punching bag and start cheating like a typical man.
Men...
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by IVORY2009(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kimsunh:
Why is it that girls hardly turn down proposals but guys do that almost all the time?

Is a man's world.....
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by IVORY2009(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Philpham:
Na so after kneeling down to propose he will turn her into a punching bag and start cheating like a typical man.
Men...

It is normal....
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by agarawu23(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
The time u people take to make this publicity stunt can be put on the union to make it last forever
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Okundaye4(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
LOVELY.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Queenserah26(f): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Awwwn, so sweet kisscongrats dear
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by coputa(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
cr7lomo:
Y can't these foo.ls take this to a private place...or they tell una say open proposal leads to happily ever after marriage??
I wonder,the youth of these days behave so immature that they bring that immaturity into their marriage.Spoons today soon become forks tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Kimsunh: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Because we hold all the aces. Guys are few, ladies are everywhere cheesy
true sha but at least guys should also accept once in a while. It will make the trend grow just like it is in the western world. We are a little western I believe ��
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by coputa(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is how this guy will still put his two knells on the ground in the bedroom.shame!this is not how to handle a woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Yahayablessing(f): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]I AM NEXT INLINE FOR THIS MIRACLE OOOO, HATERS DONT HATE PLS
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by spartacus11(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Future hubby, where ever you are, dont try this with me, it's embarrassing

Happy for them though
Maka y
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Benblaq(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
JESUS! Clara Onyeanu, so its true..congrats oo..i can't wait to be an uncle ooo.. oh happy day!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by GMbuharii: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Wheres ladyf? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by bayocanny: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Happy for them though
Take it or leave it, I will kneel down even postrate and propose to you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Edunwa302(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Love is a beautiful thing.A handsome Nigerian man surprised his girlfriend with a proposal at the airport.He knelt down and asked for her hand in marriage.Guess what?She said yes.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQUyo864C5o

cc; Lalasticlala, ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html?m=1
Did I hear ugwu mango.....?
This is Enugu airport that ugwu mango is where food and drinks re being smuggled within the Airport
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
How do you wash your toto with these nails?
How is that your business?
Please stay ur lane Biko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Alameer(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin
izaray:
Ok, next pls
abeg make I bring my Ring?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
free ur mind
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Happy for them though
OK. noted. but what of somewhere like a taxipark?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by izaray(f): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Alameer:
grin abeg make I bring my Ring?
No thank u, i nor want cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by jimcaddy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Africans and marriage ehn... They feel marriage is an achievement...
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by MARKETfund: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
paymentvoucher:
I hope the Guy has what it takes to be a Family Man

Lastly, Mr Singh walks into a bank London and asks for the loan officer. He says he's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow £5000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so Mr Singh hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce, which costs quarter of a million pounds.

“The car is parked on the street in front of the bank,” says Mr Singh, “and I have all the necessary papers.”

The bank officer agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. After Mr Singh leaves, the loan officer, the bank's president and all their colleagues enjoy a good laugh at the man for using a £250,000 Rolls Royce as collateral against a £5,000 loan.

One of the employees drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, Mr Singh returns, repays the £5000 and the interest, which comes to £15.41.

The loan officer says, "Sir, I must tell you, we’re all a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and discovered that you’re a multimillionaire. Why would you bother to borrow £5,000?"

The man replies, "Where else in London can I park my car for two weeks for only £15.41?"

Common Sense is Key

Practical wisdom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by 2shur: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
what nonsense
den afta 6months dem go break up
like dey've not been fuckin b4 now.
abegi
i shall bow to no bich
neva
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Alameer(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
izaray:
Die single tongue
izaray:
Die single
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew the girl no even fine sef
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by izaray(f): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Alameer:
Die single tongue Die single
But am not complaning na, or is it ur own single wink

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by bigpicture001: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
congratulations to the bride to be...but sh shld remember not to use the kitchen knife on his neck whrn uarrel coms up..cuz quarrels are bound to happen
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by izaray(f): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Alameer:
Die single tongue Die single

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Sex Before Marriage / Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.