Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) (32951 Views)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing.A handsome Nigerian man surprised his girlfriend with a proposal at the airport.He knelt down and asked for her hand in marriage.Guess what?She said yes.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQUyo864C5o

cc; Lalasticlala, ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2018

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Treasure17(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congratulation. I'm happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oh ok
Nice
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Biglittlelois(f): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Future hubby, where ever you are, dont try this with me, it's embarrassing

Happy for them though

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by dadebayo1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Love grin things we do for love.. Meanwhile reading through the comments i noticed "the God that did it for her should do mine too" Yoruba demons take note of the Id. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by edlion57(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Y u na der hide his face...this is corruption

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cool
Love is a Beautiful thing

Check my siggy to Bring in your goods from china and USA
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by stefanweeks: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Welcome
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by paymentvoucher: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
I hope the Guy has what it takes to be a Family Man

Lastly, Mr Singh walks into a bank London and asks for the loan officer. He says he's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow £5000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so Mr Singh hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce, which costs quarter of a million pounds.

“The car is parked on the street in front of the bank,” says Mr Singh, “and I have all the necessary papers.”

The bank officer agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. After Mr Singh leaves, the loan officer, the bank's president and all their colleagues enjoy a good laugh at the man for using a £250,000 Rolls Royce as collateral against a £5,000 loan.

One of the employees drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, Mr Singh returns, repays the £5000 and the interest, which comes to £15.41.

The loan officer says, "Sir, I must tell you, we’re all a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and discovered that you’re a multimillionaire. Why would you bother to borrow £5,000?"

The man replies, "Where else in London can I park my car for two weeks for only £15.41?"

Common Sense is Key

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by cr7lomo: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Y can't these foo.ls take this to a private place...or they tell una say open proposal leads to happily ever after marriage??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Kimsunh: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why is it that girls hardly turn down proposals but guys do that almost all the time?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by BlackPantherxXx: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Google "Justin Slayer" and you would have a good idea of what this couple has been doing in private

angry

Clue- #StandingFuck#
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Sirpaul(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
The deeper a lady gets in prostitution or multiple dates the lesser the reasons to cover her private body parts from the public.
congratulobia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by izaray(f): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ok, next pls
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Lizilicious(f): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why them no show the guy face?
So dem no go spoil market for him abi?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by isax(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
ok
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by AreaFada2: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
I am wondering when oyinbo will use kola-nut and gin to knock on the door of their would-be oyinbo inlaws in America or Europe. shocked shocked

We copy every oyinbo stuff and later complain that they are oppressing us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kimsunh:
Why is it that girls hardly turn down proposals but guys do that almost all the time?

Because we hold all the aces. Guys are few, ladies are everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mgbeke
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by SaAbbas(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Love is good oooo
See names
Sugar
Honey
Salt
Etc
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by bobokeshington: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
How do we greet them now?
Happy engagement Or HML
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lizilicious:
Why them no show the guy face?
So dem no go spoil market for him abi?
lez fûck
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by McCobble(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Future hubby, where ever you are, dont try this with me, it's embarrassing

Happy for them though
hey bae! I will try it grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Samata104:
Oh ok
Nice
How do you wash your toto with these nails?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Sweetcollins: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Beautiful
But it's high time we did something new
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by kinzation(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
e dey hungry me too sha..but my love for money no gree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.