Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ghana Ranks 1st, Nigeria 5th In World Manhood Ranking - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghana Ranks 1st, Nigeria 5th In World Manhood Ranking - (1118 Views)

Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men / Ghana Ranks 1st, Nigeria Ranks 5th In World Manhood Ranking / SPECIALS TARGET MAP! Ghana Ranks 1st, Nigeria 5th In World Manhood Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Ranks 1st, Nigeria 5th In World Manhood Ranking - by Benchuko1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ghana Ranks 1st, Nigeria 5th In World Manhood Ranking - WuzupNigeria

A graph has revealed the average size of a man’s erect penis from all over the world and Africa takes the top spot.

Men from Ghana have the world’s largest joysticks, while Nigerian comes 5th according to the latest ranking. South African men are ranked at number 10.

It appears countries such as Asian countries such as India, Thailand and South Korea are not gifted in that department as they are sitting at the bottom of the table

Re: Ghana Ranks 1st, Nigeria 5th In World Manhood Ranking - by donstan18: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
PastorLucifer:
How does this bring the coward pocohantas out of hiding?

You are yet to tell us what Poco did to you.

Re: Ghana Ranks 1st, Nigeria 5th In World Manhood Ranking - by Damibiz(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ghana no reach oh,what, make dem come Gwagwalada na,dem go fear fear...hw was the ranking carriedout self
Re: Ghana Ranks 1st, Nigeria 5th In World Manhood Ranking - by GeeString: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Damibiz:
Ghana no reach oh,what, make dem come Gwagwalada na,dem go fear fear...hw was the ranking carriedout self

Hang on...

You're saying you know the dick sizes of Gwagwalada men.

Bros, how??
Re: Ghana Ranks 1st, Nigeria 5th In World Manhood Ranking - by Damibiz(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Before u will call me names..........let me bring this to ur notice that i love p***y.....lol,so cant be g*y or whatever,bt girls are afread of some guyz over here.
GeeString:

Hang on...

You're saying you know the dick sizes of Gwagwalada men.

Bros, how??

(1) (Reply)

I've Never Met Any Feminist In Real Life / Its A Crazy World We Live In / A Son's Response To Father's Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.