Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) (23992 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Airlifted To Abuja To Meet With Buhari. Photos / BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by romzyjoe(m): 6:24am On Mar 22, 2018
As far ask am concern the federal govt did the kidnapping, we all know this things. They should come up with another lie.... Nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by sam13(m): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Thank God they come back but where are their luggage I learnt that each came back with one
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by AnodaIT(m): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Nollywood scriptwriters dey learn for where APC dey

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by peacettw: 6:26am On Mar 22, 2018
There is more to this than meets the eye
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Jacko1970: 6:26am On Mar 22, 2018
samysamy:
Released Dapchi girls have arrived Presidential Villa Abuja.See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/released-dapchi-girls-arrive.html?m=1
This is a propaganda of the highest order!
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by emmadejust(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2018
This thing can be a mimick game some community leaders and politician use to gain attention from Aso Rock and the world.
Now if you are kidnapped by boko haram u will be invited and sponsored by the government who project good loving image to his citizens..

This movie scripts being writing by the north is very sweet..
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Neimar: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2018
script writers association of nigeria
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by sharpsecret: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2018
u dont negociate with terrorist
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Cajal(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Well done to President Buhari for negotiating the release of these poor innocent young girls.

Unlike the ineffectual buffoon that cannot even rescue ants from a bowl of sugar.
.... IT WAS BECAUSE OF KASALA DANCE IN KANO

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by kingPhidel(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Strategy for empowering the north.. But no one is seeing it.. It is well
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by kelly72: 6:31am On Mar 22, 2018
They were tipped off that there was going to be a kidnap
They withdrew security for reasons we all know
Then the girls are kidnapped
They said the are negotiation but will never pay a dime
Then they said the girls will come back in 2 weeks
Pronto, the security that returned was withdrawn again
And the girls plus one boy was returned by Boko Haram
in 6 buses and drove back to their base to pack their buses
And that was how Buhari handled dapchi better than
Jonathan handled chibok without paying a kobo

So Boko Haram risked their lives to kidnap the girls just for fun?

Indeed, this govt is an assembly of the daft, deaf and dumb

They cannot even act out a script without looking like comedians

NONSENSE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Ronaldinnioh:
I don't think I want to hastily join you and so many other Nigerians in congratulating any of the parties involved in the release of the girls. Reason? I smell a big rat.
I suspect the abduction was arranged by the federal government in a bid to sell PMB as being more proactive than GEJ, and to give him some bit of credibility in his second term bid.
I am beginning to believe Fani Kayode and Fayose , who have held the stance that Chibok girls were never kidnapped. I am beginning to believe that these kidnappings are ventriloquist creations of Northern political elites to court sentiments to perpetuate their region in power.
They used Chibok girls to discredit GEJ in the build up to the 2015 general elections. Now, with PMB lacking credibility in the area of security, they arranged the kidnap and release of Dapchi girls for PMB's glory.
In a matter of a few days from now PMB will declare his intention to run for a second term-- something he had refused to do earlier because his popularity was in the red.
Is it not thesame Boko Haram that's holding Chibok girls? Why not secure the release of them all, if it is this easy?
Evidently, Northerners are not as foolish as the people down South perceive them to be.

God bless you. You've said it all. Nigerians just have to be reasonable and not allow politicians play with our intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2018
Quality20:

U seem educated but ur reasoning seems biased and all jumbled up. Make research before bringing out ur opinion next time
you know the truth, hidden it will place you in bondage for ever. Nigerian is in a pit. Full of brainless people

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by diamond88: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2018
Chibok girls were badly treated. Forced to convert to muslim and many were rape, married off and murdered.

Dipachi girls, the only Christian girl among them was held captive and this tells volume of how Christian suffer in hand of jihadist Islam.

For buhari to accept that the only Christian girl will remain in hands of Boko Haram to fulfill the book of quran on how Christian should be treated as slave and married off, show were buhari allegiance lies.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Realcash224(m): 6:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Nigeria my country, everything comes in. snake swallowing anyhow, monkey chop d money, terrorist dey create action movie
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Olifiz(m): 6:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Is ur not the same Biko haram that is with the remaining chibok girls why did he not negotiate for their release too. Awon gamers....

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Lastborn0074: 6:33am On Mar 22, 2018
ThisisBuhari:
Thank God for Buhari.

His Government is far better and doing well than PDP.

Immediately the girls were kidnapped they swung into action and the girls are now released, unlike PDP
that denied Chibok girls abduction initially until when the international community intervened.

Buhari you have my vote and that of my entire community come 2019.

Keep doing well. we are together.
Myopia. That's the name of the disease. The reason you can't see this stage managed 2o19 action movie

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by sharpsecret: 6:33am On Mar 22, 2018
buhari is the useless one

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by QuotaSystem: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2018
Onyochejohn:
well done to buhari turn Nigeria into machants . another strategy means of massive looting.No physical development, but billion of dollars and euros are going to his foot soldiers book haram . no wonder he make dollars very high so they can acquire more funds easily . God will punish Buhari

Go and hunt for your English teacher first, Buhari is not your biggest problem.

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Arabs999: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari, I hail You for Presidential Kidnap Arrangement,:
Lie Mohammed, I Congratulate You for Lies, :
Burantai, I throw way salute for supporting Terror, :
Idris! Idris!! Idris!!! How many times I called you? You are a Disgrace to Zoogarians...
Upon all these, God will Flush all of Una out come 2019..

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Oluwambo147(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Well done to President Buhari for negotiating the release of these poor innocent young girls.

Unlike the ineffectual buffoon that cannot even rescue ants from a bowl of sugar.
unbelievable
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by okoh66(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2018
samysamy:
Released Dapchi girls have arrived Presidential Villa Abuja.See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/released-dapchi-girls-arrive.html?m=1

Islam is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Realcash224(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2018
Boko HARAM now operate like uber drivers, they pick and drop.

4 Likes

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Oluwambo147(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2018
Arabs999:
Buhari, I hail You for Presidential Kidnap Arrangement,:
Lie Mohammed, I Congratulate You for Lies, :
Burantai, I throw way salute for supporting Terror, :
Idris! Idris!! Idris!!! How many times I called you? You are a Disgrace to Zoogarians...
Upon all these, God will Flush all of Una out come 2019..
Amen Amen Amen Amen and a big AMEN
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by david22uu(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2018
ThisisBuhari:
Thank God for Buhari.

His Government is far better and doing well than PDP.

Immediately the girls were kidnapped they swung into action and the girls are now released, unlike PDP
that denied Chibok girls abduction initially until when the international community intervened.

Buhari you have my vote and that of my entire community come 2019.

Keep doing well. we are together.

Politics... This was a planned stuff. Did u see any panic in the nation
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by mudiana(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari be forming script writer, film director and movie producer. Just wait oh! He will produce two more interesting movies before he starts his campaign. Buhari, we dey watch you... Kwatinu! One day the head of your children and grand children naim boys go use play ball on the bloody streets of Nigeria when the time comes.
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by lenghtinny(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2018
africansunite:
Girls kidnapped under GEJ, he could not secure their release. They said he was CLUELESS.,

PMB came and got them released.

another set of girls kidnapped under PMB.
He swiftly secure their release.

They call him dullard. They call him terrorist in Chief.

Who is clueless and dumb here?.

Did you just say swiftly secure? You must be high angry

Too much propaganda it's choking like Buhari body language odour
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Oluwambo147(m): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2018
judedave181:
sense is far from u sir almanjiri.
he should be grinded by a grinding machine
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by gdon1010(m): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2018
QuotaSystem:

oga u dnt knw anytin at all dats y u blame d wrong person n praising d man behind kiddnaping. We gas shine our eye bro. Nah stage kidnapping b diz.
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by kennymartinz(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2018
The whole episode look fake. The abduction saga and the mode at which they were being released. We need the second episode of this whole drama, our politicians should know we are not fools.

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Bane2020: 6:42am On Mar 22, 2018
I bet those girls are giving themselves the "yes we played the script so well, congrats!" look among themselves grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi / PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed / Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.