Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) (23866 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Airlifted To Abuja To Meet With Buhari. Photos / BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by Gkemz: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2018
The hijab makes them look like masquerades.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by NJsimpleboi(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2018
Most of these girls are about to write dis year's waec exam.... Yet, they could not speak one sentence in English during the interview.....when results come out, we'll be seeing all A's. Got me wondering if the exams are written in Hausa.
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by BigBizzy(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2018
they were not taken to the hospital for check ups but jet to see Buhari? #weldonSir
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by chiboy099(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2018
sbm060:
This is called ELECTION STRATEGY
exactly�
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by adegeye38(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2018
africansunite:
Girls kidnapped under GEJ, he could not secure their release. They said he was CLUELESS.,

PMB came and got them released.

another set of girls kidnapped under PMB.
He swiftly secure their release.

They call him dullard. They call him terrorist in Chief.

Who is clueless and dumb here?.
YOU
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by pally123: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2018
omowolewa:
Kidnapped for fun, released for free. These Boko boiz are not serious.
They didn't even mind the cost fuel, ammunition, risks and operating costs used for that mission, generous of them.

Since the boiz listened well to negotiations, why not negotiate straight and stop wasting the lives of those soldiers.
To God who made me, this is the best comment I've read since joining Nairaland, and believe me, it's been years I joined this group. Permit me to use this comment in my multiple platforms. You dey think well

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by pally123: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2018
adegeye38:
YOU
Omo, this is classic grin
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by EDOSBROWN: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2018
those clapping for buhari, may God rule ur life as buhari rule this shithole.
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by omowolewa: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2018
pally123:
To God who made me, this is the best comment I've read since joining Nairaland, and believe me, it's been years I joined this group. Permit me to use this comment in my multiple platforms. You dey think well

Thanks, you are free
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by lexy2014: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2018
africansunite:
Girls kidnapped under GEJ, he could not secure their release. They said he was CLUELESS.,

PMB came and got them released.

another set of girls kidnapped under PMB.
He swiftly secure their release.

They call him dullard. They call him terrorist in Chief.

Who is clueless and dumb here?.
bros pls help me sense of this. According to d FG, BH "kidnapped" 110 school girls from dapchi in yobe state and returned them out of their kind heart, right? So if u want to transport 110 human beings, how many vehicles would u need?if u useToyota hiace bus which seats 14 passengers, u will need like 7 buses, don't forget d "captors" might need an extra vehicle which makes everything 8 in all. So d "technically defeated" BH fuelled 8 vehicles and drove them in a convoy all d way from sambisa forest(which d army said it is now in control of) in borno state to yobe state, picked up 110 human beings and drove back to sambisa, borno state still in a convoy of eight vehicles. A month later they return in their convoy and dropped d girls they picked up as if its UBER and drive back to borno state in their convoy. Pls don't forget that yobe, borno and Adamawa are d most militarized zones or areas presently in Nigeria. So how did they do it that they were invisible to d security forces in that area? Except u want 2 tell me that they went on excursion
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by lexy2014: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
AmTruth:
Very unfortunate the way some Nigerians have allowed political,ethnic and religious sentiments to override their moral reasoning. Sometimes various passengers filled in 18 seater buses were being kidnapped almost daily in Rivers state. And no one said it was stage managed,propaganda ,lie etc with the reason that how possible it is to kidnap in such instance. But the happenings were real. Today because its PMB or APC ,its now stage managed. Some don't even care to be happy for families of the kidnapped girls or the surviving girls, all they care about is their NEGATIVE SENTIMENTS.
bros pls help me sense of this. According to d FG, BH "kidnapped" 110 school girls from dapchi in yobe state and returned them out of their kind heart, right? So if u want to transport 110 human beings, how many vehicles would u need?if u useToyota hiace bus which seats 14 passengers, u will need like 7 buses, don't forget d "captors" might need an extra vehicle which makes everything 8 in all. So d "technically defeated" BH fuelled 8 vehicles and drove them in a convoy all d way from sambisa forest(which d army said it is now in control of) in borno state to yobe state, picked up 110 human beings and drove back to sambisa, borno state still in a convoy of eight vehicles. A month later they return in their convoy and dropped d girls they picked up as if its UBER and drive back to borno state in their convoy. Pls don't forget that yobe, borno and Adamawa are d most militarized zones or areas presently in Nigeria. So how did they do it that they were invisible to d security forces in that area? Except u want 2 tell me that they went on excursion
Re: Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) by lexy2014: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
dust144:
The director of these movie is still learning.
its not a movie. Its a reality show... Dapchi girls ultimate search(DGUS). Location was sambisa forest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outstanding Public Officers In Nigeria Since 1999 / IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other / Explosion Reportedly Rocks Federal Prison In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.