Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls (29637 Views)

Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) / Army Commander Carrying Released Dapchi Girl (Photo) / Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Ddy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not be happy with this fulani lady.
They said she was the dilector of the movie.

Meanwhile, late nnamdi KANU will be turning in his grave, as he is not alive to watch this most interesting movie of all time.

Can u see that the cow pie u drink now affect ur brain?

2 Likes

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
mikezuruki:
Boko haram defends FG! How ridiculous!
the cow butt sniffers unwittingly revealed their paymasters cool
Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Ikechuob: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
I knew this whole boko haram thing was a scam. Now i know why small niger and Cameroon were able to defeat BH but nigger area couldn't. The northern leaders are truly evil. Because of election and loot, you kill off your own people.
Why were we cursed with northerners as our countrymen.

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lol.
Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by NubaVertigo(m): 12:07am On Mar 23, 2018
sammy4life1:
What a repentant heart Boko Boys must have had to release the girls unconditionally no Ransome no sexual abuse they took good and proper care of the girls and even gave each of them something to go home with cos I noticed the girls that were kidnapped came back with leather bags as if they were just coming from vacation. This is change indeed. PMB has actually fulfilled his campaign promise so I think he can now rest. #NO2PMB2019

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2018
You are honestly sick and very sick angry angry angry angry angry.............why not listen to what she is saying that is totally wrong with the conditions BH gave to the people of Dapchi. Stop exposing your gross stupidity in a challenging time as this. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

buhariguy:

Meanwhile, late nnamdi KANU will be turning in his grave, as he is not alive to watch this most interesting movie of all time.

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Ngene44: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2018
buhariguy:

the operational manual of boko haram is the so called holy book,even buhari read the book.please blame the book and the inventor not igbos

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Kiaso(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2018
simplemlmwebsit:
Nigeria is doomed

Nigeria died the moment FG called Ipob a terrorist group

Nigeria is dead

In a matter of months we will end up like Syria

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2018
LeOstrich:
It is now offficial.

This faction of BH which is headed by Mohammed Yusuf's son and supported by Saudi Arabia via ISIS and the CIA is working for Buhari's re-election
CIA is working 4 buhari's re-election, as much as i hate buhari with passion I don't beleive dat one 4 a second.

2 Likes

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by LeOstrich: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2018
BIGDADDY000:
CIA is working 4 buhari's re-election, as much as i hate buhari with passion I don't beleive dat one 4 a second.

CIA is working for the globalist and Buhari is one of their puppets.

If you think CIA works for the good of the American people and is under the control of POTUS then you know nothing!

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by mauchiz: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2018
GoroTango:
Where are those wailing pigs and idiots now? Even boko haram have denied recieving money in exchange for the girls, how then do you sitting down under a tree, with your phone typing trash know any better?

ur mumu don do

2 Likes

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by tungamaje: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
When people say these Boko Haram kidnappings are sometimes planned, I usually disagree with them. But now it seems I have been won over. I am convinced this Dapchi kidnap was really stage managed. When they came to kidnap, they met no army check points. They operated freely and left. Now when they returned the girls, nobody challenged them and they even preached to the villagers and left. To make matters worse, they were merciful to the FG and told the whole world they didn't collect ransom from them. Why did they kidnap the girls in the first place?

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by NubaVertigo(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
LeOstrich:

CIA is working for the globalist and Buhari is one of their puppets.

If you think CIA works for the good of the American people and is under the control of POTUS then you know nothing!

Ugh please stop with these conspiracy theories. They do more harm than good. There is no outsourcing of evil to some top-down illuminati system that can overshadow the fact that we are a planet of confused kids trying hard to figure things out..
Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by LeOstrich: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
NubaVertigo:

Ugh please stop with these conspiracy theories. They do more harm than good. There is no outsourcing of evil to some top-down illuminati system that can overshadow the fact that we are a planet of confused kids trying hard to figure things out..

You nematodes know nothing

Keep getting your brains blasted with disinfo from CNN and co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by LeOstrich: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
NubaVertigo:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison / Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus / Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.