Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls (29630 Views)

Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) / Army Commander Carrying Released Dapchi Girl (Photo) / Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by MYHUBBY: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
all sane Nigerians know bokoharam didn't receive ransom for the staged kidnapped

why are people calling it ransom, so people can't justify different btw ransom and compensation for job well-done

you expect me to believe bokoharam who have committed alots of inhumane atrocities about this not collecting Ransome thrash right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by saaron(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Boko haram now speaking for APC govt Our suspicion has been confirmed! Buhari's destructive govt is a terrorist govt!!
Buhari and his band of terrorist govt officials will never go unpunished!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
emmxzy:
and u think u have sence?

More than you and your illiterate leader. That's for sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by emmanuelex1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
The movie can only convince an average northerner in Nigeria due to religion and lack of basic education. An average Southerner is quite intelligent and educated to tell the name of the movie and cast. WOW I have to start processing my Visa to Canada.
MissEdified:
Boko Haram has released a short statement about the Dapchi schoolgirls that were abducted a few weeks back.

According to the terrorists, they did not collect ransom form the Federal government as opposed to the rumors neither did they rape any of the girls.

Read their statement below;

http://newshelm.ng/fg-did-not-pay-us-any-ransom-boko-haram-on-released-dapchi-girls/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Freeman59: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
ehn no wahala, we have heard.

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Butoneday2(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
"What is the phucvking meaning of this phucvking government"? It simply means; Fucvking Government of the fucvking north for the fucvking north and by the phucking north. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Lilcentt(f): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
I repeat, who is the director if the movie? he or she deserve an Oscar award...i only know Buhari as the script writer Apc studio film the movie and Shekau produced it... don't you guys think the actors are great?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by kerry57: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
If there is no ransom collected, my question is : why were the girls kidnapped in the first place. Nigeria have finally become a laughing stock amongst other nations.
Boko Haram preached to the locals this morning, the same Boko Haram that the govt is spending a billion naira or dollar to get equipment to fight.
Nigeria, it's only a true friend that will tell u that ur teeth smells.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by winj3: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mcfiltermouth:
Then u must be foolish to kidnap dem and return them again
Y did u kidnap dem in the first place na

Your comment is the foolish one - for thinking they got nothing for doing it.

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Awoleesu(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
With this brazen outing and the attendant subtle 'integration' of the terrorists into mainstream society courtesy Buhari's APC, need we ask further who are the sponsors of Boko Haram?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by promzy555(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
See political talk, hmmmm FG see we Nigerians finish sha. First na sneak. 2rdly dem say monkey. Now na dis.
Well d fault is frm us, I mean d youths. We dey one place dey shout, youths are leaders of tomorrow, dat d old men don't want to step down for d youths. All dis leaders started leading as a youth because dey fight a good fight as a youth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hahahahahahaha e don reach this? Boko haram and Buhari government are now making joint press release..By God's grace all these collabo will end in 2019. Meanwhile, method of dominance and slavery include manipulation to speak language of the oppressors, pilgrimage to the oppressor, imposition of culture, making the oppressor as focus of spirituality, facing a particular direction during worship etc...if God is your master , your focus will only be to heaven and not to Jerusalem or wherever...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by CSTR2: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
And some idiots were trying to use Cambridge analytical to score cheap points for buhari.

2 Likes

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by xpool(m): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not be happy with this fulani lady.
They said she was the dilector of the movie.

Meanwhile, late nnamdi KANU will be turning in his grave, as he is not alive to watch this most interesting movie of all time.
Why are you jubilating over the systemic Darkness that has enveloped the entire northern region. People are trying to reason out your emancipation from mental, financial and religious slavery, and you are busy entangling yourself and the entire proletariats of the north in everlasting bondage.
Them tell you say them rape your mama and thief her money, you come back dey laugh at people, jubilating say na only rape them rape your mama, say them no thief her money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
obonujoker:
Lol... these moslems sef....

Those Jews sef.
Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by SuperBlack: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hahahahahaha. Boko Haram defending Buhari's government. Wonderful. I'm glad to be alive and witness a Charity and repented Boko Haram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Harrynight(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Am not in a haste to know if anything was paid or not Give or take in 60days or less sahara, BBC or CNN will tell exactly how much was paid... ��
grin grin
Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by fk001(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
bionixs:
your family must be ashamed of this poo you are posting. Are you the only educated man who has access to the internet?

Take your pick

if you like call me names, but you can't make me to change my mind on PMB

PMB till 2023
Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by LagosismyHome(f): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
mekaboy:
Bokoharam does not collect ransom from their members.

wink wink......... grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by qtrim: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
So boko haram refuse to release chibok girls that have been there for long but decided from thier good heart to release dapchi. This lies is wat makes the devil mad.

2 Likes

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by ugocitywnda: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
lie lie ilahla all na lies try the other room in aso rock for aishas interview

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by annnikky(f): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
silastemplar:
are u aware there are different factions of BH?
So wat r u saying then?

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by gaby(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
They now take question and answer sessions at their news conferences.Make una kwantinu

2 Likes

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissEdified:
Boko Haram has released a short statement about the Dapchi schoolgirls that were abducted a few weeks back.

According to the terrorists, they did not collect ransom form the Federal government as opposed to the rumors neither did they rape any of the girls.

Read their statement below;

http://newshelm.ng/fg-did-not-pay-us-any-ransom-boko-haram-on-released-dapchi-girls/

Why cant we just be sane in this country..
So now Boko Haram is saving the FG from media shame??

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Adekdammy: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Both the script writer and director of this play titled Dapchi girls abduction are doing a very bad job, they just keep nailing the FG.

How come the residents that saw them yesterday never made mentioned of boko saying they never collected Amy ransome?

Why are the residents according to the tweet just telling us today?

2 Likes

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by anurd1991: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
LeOstrich:
It is now offficial.

This faction of BH which is headed by Mohammed Yusuf's son and supported by Saudi Arabia via ISIS and the CIA is working for Buhari's re-election
Hello! Are you ok, pls?

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
I know it is only hand shake APC government used in freeing the Dapchi girls. What a presidential handshake. Very soon there will be revelations

2 Likes

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
The federal should come and hire me as their script writer,the person writing this is so dumb

2 Likes

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by talk2percy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Utter nonsense! Shithole lies!

2 Likes

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by Bluemalam: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
LeOstrich:

I just dont know why you ab0kis can not just live on your own with your foolishness

1 Like

Re: FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls by viqtor(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
On the occasion of the release of 91 abducted #Dapchi schoolgirls they want us to believe that “No money changed hands” ~ Lai Muhammed My take is even if the Government paid ransom for the release of the girls they will never admits to it. If they do how will that make them look? Secondly no ransom was paid for the release of the girls probably because it was all a political ploy orchestrated by APC towards 2019 election

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties / "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS / God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.